October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

I'm not testing this morning, instead I'm going into the doctor for bloods, because I called my doctor yesterday about my super faint tests and they said come in and get labs drawn. I'm glad that's their plan of action, because it'll tell me for sure one way or the other, since my cycle isn't regular lately. I should have definitive results by tomorrow. I also told my OH about my super faint tests and it seems like it hit him that I could actually be pregnant, because we had an argument about it yesterday, ha. We weren't actually trying though, just not preventing, so I didn't expect him to be thrilled, but he seemed pretty scared and shocked which upset me. :/

Huge temp drop for me this am and bfn - I think I see a shadow but honestly I’m probably seeing things. Wishful thinking as they say. I had some incredibly light spotting yesterday. It was tan/light brown and mixed with creamy Cm. It’s stopped now. Not sure what to make of it at only 11dpo today (10 yesterday). No real cramping or other signs that the arrival of AF is imminent. Usually I cramp the day before/day of arrival. I don’t have a ton of hope left, but I guess you’re not out til af arrives.

Sorry for the bfns ladies.

7dpo here. Patiently waiting to test. 7 days down, 7 to go!

Alli, doesn't sound like af is quite there, and spotting could be your little bean making a home <3 maybe HCG levels are still building! Keeping hope alive fx!!! You're not out til your out! xo

Thank you thencomesbebe. I'm trying to have a bit of hope but it's hard, you don't want to get too hopeful and then just be disappointed all over again. I know I'm not out til AF shows and other than the temp drop, no real signs of her arriving.

Sorry for all receiving BFN or if AF has started.

For everyone else, there are still many days left in the month for us.

Sprinkling baby dust to all!!!

I am still at the beginning of this journey, but I get that hope thing. Already nervous about this cycle. xx

Just got my labs drawn, I'm so afraid I was only having evaps and this will show I'm not pregnant, I've gotten it so far into my head that I have a another little one on the way, that it would be pretty crushing if it weren't true. By the way, I am reading all your posts and enjoy the updates, I'm just not sure how to respond, other than I hope everyone gets their BFP soon! :dust:

Just got my labs drawn, I'm so afraid I was only having evaps and this will show I'm not pregnant, I've gotten it so far into my head that I have a another little one on the way, that it would be pretty crushing if it weren't true. By the way, I am reading all your posts and enjoy the updates, I'm just not sure how to respond, other than I hope everyone gets their BFP soon! :dust:

Let us know when you hear. Fingers crossed!

AF is one day late for me but bfn on a test this morning. There was a faint line there but think it was a shadow so I think I'm out this cycle.

Sending baby dust to everyone :dust:

So many faint lines this month, keeping my fingers crossed for all of you! Please keep us updated and feel free to post pics of the lines...

Afm, just waiting to o (should be in the next couple of days).
My ob has said that Vitex will be perfect for me due to my short lp and low temps in lp. So i am starting it tomorrow.

Ftale: Keeping you in my thoughts for the IUI consult. Hope it goes well.
Alligator: Fingers crossed for you. Temp drops suck, and I know how much the heart can drop with them.

AFM: AF showed up this morning. I might be back later this month, though, since my period started so early.

That's great blo. I hope the vitex helps for you! This is the first full cycle that I've been on vitex (as well as other Chinese herbs). Will see if it helps out with my spotting. Hopefully!! I'm 9-11 doing today. No spotting yet (but I wouldn't expect that till about 12 dpo, so tomorrow at the earliest).

I'm really not feeling much of anything. No PMS! The herbs must be helping with that!

Bella I hope that your bfp is just a day or two away for you!

Thank you for the well wishes today!

Man, I am getting ready to head out the door but checked on here to see what was up. You ladies can chat :hugs:

I couldn't chime in much as I work from home 99% of the time.

I'm pretty sad that so many of us got caught by AF this month or the 'mystery cycle'. I'm on day 28 myself and I'm a 25-26 cycle day kinda gal.

I don't know what is up with all the spotting I've seen on here either. If you you do spot, are your temps staying up too?

Ok, I'm getting all into this and I gotta go but I'll be back later :pop:

I had some spotting yesterday with a small temp drop (nothing huge, normal fluctuation) and then today a huge drop, but I usually don't spot at all unless AF is on her way that day or the next. No AF today at all, not any sign of her arrival either. I feel like my body/cycle may be changing since the MC. I'm usually a 28-29 day cycle gal and I'm CD26 now...who knows what to expect. 11dpo so I know there's still a small chance but I don't feel that confident. I think I should see a faint line by now :(

Thanks Tove - just so strange that it's not accompanied by AF...last cycle I got the huge temp drop after. Maybe my body is still figuring things out. No cramping either which I had last cycle the day before/day of AF (terribly bad cramping, too...not something I could not notice or brush aside).

Nothing to do but wait to see what tomorrow brings!

I'll try to keep you guys updated but I work in events and have huge events tomorrow/Thursday...so I may be a bit scarce. Will try to pop in if AF arrives or I get a BFP (wishful thinking???). If I do get AF, depending when I O (if similar to this cycle) I may still be in for testing at the end of the month....

CheshireDucky, sorry that AF arrived :( :hugs: hope you come back again this month!

[URL=https://s1095.photobucket.com/user/lauren_d4848/media/260B1867-B54D-4AFB-B475-828015599A08.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/lauren_d4848/260B1867-B54D-4AFB-B475-828015599A08.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]

Does anybody see anything? I’m 14DPO of a normally short LP and I’m getting sooo frustrated! I thought I would have either gotten AF or a BFP by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->