October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Hi, can I join please? My test date will be 5th October. We have been ttc for over 2 years without ever seeing a bfp. This is my second ivf cycle and I had 2 day-3 embryos transferred last Friday. Hoping at least one of them will stick around for me to meet them!

What's the difference between IVF and IUI?

I had a MC last month.. I'm hoping this will be it. Our doc wants to do blood tests since I've lost two. But the first one is when I had an infection in my uterus called endometritis. So I blame that. What kinds have blood tests have you done?

I'm on femara and I'm waiting to test.. I'll prob test in a week and a half.

Pinkee, welcome and good luck!

Ugh, CheshireDucky - I hate limbo! Hope everything is clearer by the next day :hugs:

Boognishrises, sorry to hear about your two MC. Hope your doc can help you and find the reason why. Welcome and good luck with this cycle!

Hey all reading along. Cramping pretty bad. Positiver FRER OPKs so I know AF is but a day or so away. All BFNS on hpts.

Welcome to the new testers. :)

I'm sorry for the limbo with AF for some. When its time to move on I just wish it would start already, especially if I've tested bfn a million times already.

I go to my IUI consultation tomorrow. Nervous. Could use some prayers.

K, will try to write more personals tomorrow night.

You’re in my prayers, Ftale. I’m hoping all goes well for you tomorrow. Hugs.

Alli - really not sure what is going on. This cycle my period was short only lasted 3 days where usually it's up to 5 days bleeding. I even have brown stains when had :sex: on cd11, cd13 & cd14. I only spot after sex when i was pregnant with our first so was told to refrain from bed action and wait til after 3 months. So we did, and of course after 3 months we missed each other :haha: and still getting brown stains whenever we do it so we minimized it. :haha: I'm just waiting if she comes full force or not.

Tove - i am loving your temps... hope it goes up and up and up til your :bfp:

Ftale - you're in my prayers. :hugs:

:hugs: ftale thinking about you hun

alli still hope hun fingers crossed for testing today x

Boognishrises sorry obout your mc last month i had one last month also

CheshireDucky sorry about being in limbo :hugs:

ovulation day for me and fingers crossed for a temp rise tomorrow

Took a test this morning and even though I saw a line on the cheapie, I think the FRER is negative. I guess I will just have to wait for AF to arrive in a couple day. 12dpo today x

Attachments

• IMG_3717.jpg
    IMG_3717.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3718.jpg
    IMG_3718.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3719.jpg
    IMG_3719.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 17
FX you get a significant temp rise tomorrow becs.

Just another brown spots today. 3 spots as big as my pinky fingernail. Just another abnormal cycle i think.

Thanks for the chart compliments mdscpa :) unfortunately like you I'm having some brown spotting (super light) and I'm thinking that can't be a good thing. I don't think it's implantation related for me.

FTale, good luck with the IUI consultation!

Mom15, loving your most recent temp! Hope your spotting has stopped.

Sorsha, welcome back! Didn't you say a while back that you wanted to sway girl? Is your BD timing this cycle following the girl- or boy-theory? :)

Technically our timing is more on the girl side (5, 3, and 2 days before O). But after having no luck the first cycle (this is our third cycle TTC #2 now) and reading about fertility decline in the late 30s, I decided I wasn't going to keep up the swaying attempt. Everything that sways girl makes it harder to get preggo in general, and I'd rather not lessen our chances over the small possibility it'll make a difference in gender. I'd rather have any baby than none! ;)

Of course last cycle we BDed on O day as well as 2 days before, and that didn't get us there either. So it's just a waiting game...

mdscpa -- Looking at your chart, I'd guess you didn't/haven't Oed at all. That could explain why AF isn't fully showing up. It looks a lot like the annovulatory cycles I had after my miscarriage. Maybe something to talk to your doctor about if you haven't already? I ended up going on a small dose of Clomid to restart things (and then got pregnant the very first cycle with it). :)

Tove - sorry about the spotting FX it means your little bean is burrowing it's head in your wall. Let's hope your temp won't dive starting tomorrow and you get a :bfp: in no time.

Sorsha - sorry to about your MC :hugs: I really do think i'm having annov cycle the first time i tracked so far.. we'll see what happens... Not sure about going back to clomid though as it's always giving me a horrible side effects - good thing though that i always produce 2 eggs in all my clomid cycles unfortunately never conceived. Me and DH planned on trying without any meds for another cycle. Then if this and that is still bfn we are going to take fertilaid again. That's how we conceived our first after trying for more than 5 years.

Thanks for the chart compliments mdscpa :) unfortunately like you I'm having some brown spotting (super light) and I'm thinking that can't be a good thing. I don't think it's implantation related for me.

FTale, good luck with the IUI consultation!

Mom15, loving your most recent temp! Hope your spotting has stopped.

Thanks Tove!! I wasn’t a very restful night, so not sure how realistic the temp is. But I figured it can’t be too far off.

HCG yesterday was 25. Will do a repeat next Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->