October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

I suspect I'm 12 dpo today so should start spotting today or tomorrow. I have a 13 day LP so I'm expecting AF on Saturday. If no spotting today or tomorrow I'll test Saturday morning. It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada this weekend and it's likely I'll be drinking with my family. So it will be good judgment to just take a test (as much as I hate testing lol)

My temp jumped up a whole degree but my temps have been super low anyways and i think it would still be under cover and i never had any ewcm. Was really hoping my body would wait til this weekend to o to really make sure it was releasing a healthy egg. Thoughts....does it look like i ovulated yesterday?

My hope is that ill get some ewcm today and tomorrow. Have a nice dip tomorrow (during my previous cycles i have gone up around 97.4 then dipped down to 97.1 ...my normal o temp) then ovulate tomorrow for a 30 day cycle and have ewcm! That is my hope! The temp jump just looks so big since my temps were getting so low!

Yes, your jump does look like an O jump. The only way to really know is to see if it stays up there the next 3 days. I hope it does :hugs:

Tove: I'm not a spotter. So seeing it even if for just a few months would freak me out. I only spotted twice in separate twws. It was during O and then the next time at 12dpo. I was all excited hoping it meant I got preggy....nope.

I wonder though. Because this cycle my temp did not match my progesterone level. It was coverline while my progesterone was at 32ng. :shrug: It took took days for it to go up then did its usual fall on the face routine at 8dpo and never really seriously recovered though it did climb back up again to 98.34. Today it is 97.58. :nope: no chance of a bfp now but AF had better show.

Well, I wonder if doing a lil progesterone when you start spotting could at least stop the spotting. As some have already pointed out you can still get pregnant with spotting. Hang in there :hugs:

Tove - can you put me down for October 31st please? If I O on schedule I should be 11dpo by then.

Ok so I wasnt going to test until tomorrow but I have no patience....

This was taken within 4 minutes of testing. And yesterdays test was stark white.

Attachments

• 01CDCB6F-93D5-4B4B-9A3D-22839344A3FC.jpg
    01CDCB6F-93D5-4B4B-9A3D-22839344A3FC.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 54
Yay, Rach! I definitely see a line!
Congrats to the BFP's on here and Im so sorry to those who got their AF's.

I am 5-6 dpo right now. I havent been much on this board this cycle, trying to keep off of here so I can hopefully keep my mind of it all and not stress too much. Of course, I pretty much think about it all day anyway. I wish there was something I could take that would make me forget during the 2ww. I haven't had any symptoms really. Maybe a little head-achy and light headed here and there on 4 dpo but thats it so I dont think it is related in anyway. probably just the regular hormone changes that happen every month anyway.

This was taken within 4 minutes of testing. And yesterdays test was stark white.

Wow! Looks really good to me :happydance:

Is this silly? Every time I sneeze I get scared its going to detach the egg if it in fact implanting.

BFN for me at 12 DPO �� - going to retest on the 14th!

So sorry for AF Dream and Hopeful. :hug:

AF is slowing down so I'll start temping again tomorrow. It's been nice being able to actually sleep and not wake up early to temp and go back to sleep.

If all goes well we'll start trying again next week. Can you move me down to Oct 28?

Wow!!!! Congrats Rach. I have a good feeling looking at your chart and here it is. :dance:

I see that, Rach! FX it gets darker! :)

:hugs: to those AF got. :(

Two more days until I'm letting myself test. 10 dpo today. Feeling pretty queasy today--I skipped breakfast and had to make myself eat something for lunch. But sometimes I've been pretty queasy in the TWW without any BFP, so I'm trying not to let that get my hopes up. Otherwise no major symptoms. *tries to be zen and patient*

Dream143r, added you to the 31st! Good luck!

FTale, thanks for sharing regarding spotting :)

Rach, wow looks like a nice early positive! Congrats! Let me know if/when you want me to put you down as a BFP on the first page!

Hopefulone17, sorry that AF got you :( :hugs:

CheshireDucky, added you to the 28th! Fx for you :)

As for me: still spotting. I know my chart looks "good", but it usually does and still results in AF so I'm not impressed. Just want this cycle to be over with.

Congrats rach! Great line.

Started more heavier brown spotting today which is a big sign AF is on her way. It’s darker brown and mixed with creamy CM. I’m assuming AF will be here today or tomorrow but I’ll keeo you all posted.

I can’t help but feel so down about it :( its our first proper cycle since the MC and I was just so hopeful. This sucks. Another month to wait when we were supposed to have a baby in February. Now on to November and maybe a July baby... it’s so unfair.

Sorry girls, just venting! I’ll keep you all posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->