October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Thanks ladies! I wasnt really expecting to see anything at 9 dpo so Im a bit surprised. But Im basically symptom free which oddly is a reassurance bc I had no symptoms with my dd. Last month i had minor cramping for a week and a half then had a mc.

Tove I want to wait until at least next tuesday/wednesday when af is due just to make sure.

Looks good rach!

Just like i thought and hoped ewcm today! I really didnt think i ovulated yesterday. Im thinking maybe today or tomorrow.

Sorry for the bfn’s ladies and thise who af caught. :hugs:

Is this silly? Every time I sneeze I get scared its going to detach the egg if it in fact implanting.

Not silly

But I’m still convinced that my jumping around at a green day concert during TTW helped me conceive/implant lol
So don’t worry about a sneeze :)

Thanks ladies! I wasnt really expecting to see anything at 9 dpo so Im a bit surprised. But Im basically symptom free which oddly is a reassurance bc I had no symptoms with my dd. Last month i had minor cramping for a week and a half then had a mc.

Tove I want to wait until at least next tuesday/wednesday when af is due just to make sure.

I see that not faint line and a frer should pick it up now too :)

And I had no symptoms whatsoever in the TWW either, still don’t to a degree lol

:hugs: Hugs to all who got a BFN or AF today.

I had to update my signature ticker because I still haven't ovulated. OPKs are looking good, though, so I expect to get a positive on one soon! Then it's hurry up and wait. :lol:

Slight temp drop so im thinking i havent od yet. Had lots of ewcm yestersay so i think maybe today then? Hopefully ill o amd have more ewcm today too.

Good luck everyone oing and testing soon!

I'm out ladies...AF arrived today :( I'm a hot mess...so emotional and upset and on top of it I woke up with a cold, so thank you universe, for that cherry on top of an already crappy day!

I just checked and if I O cd15 like last month, I will be like 11dpo on October 31. Tove - can you put me down for then? I'll cross my fingers that October can still be out month.

So so sorry Alli. :hugs: maybe your body just needed one more flush out before it can make a nice and cozy home for a little beany. And you may still get an october bfp!

Thanks Rach - it's hard to be hopeful now, I feel so let down, but maybe you're right..one more cycle to flush it all out and then hopefully we'll be good to go.

I'm out ladies...AF arrived today :( I'm a hot mess...so emotional and upset and on top of it I woke up with a cold, so thank you universe, for that cherry on top of an already crappy day!

I just checked and if I O cd15 like last month, I will be like 11dpo on October 31. Tove - can you put me down for then? I'll cross my fingers that October can still be out month.

I'm so sorry to hear your day started this way!
Extra Baby Dust for the rest of October!!
Your body needed more time.. hopefully this will be it and you get your BFP at the end of the month :hugs:

Alligator: so sorry. I do know how heartbreaking it can be... Everyone is always trying to cheer you up after mc saying that you are super fertile for 6 months now... But it simply doesn't always work that way. Damn ttc is really difficult sometimes. But at least we have each other on here :hugs:

Heather: fingers crossed for o! If it today/tomorrow, we will be o buddies.

I just got my positive opk, hope dh has enough energy for a busy Friday night and weekend...
Cycle 15 (and 7th one after mc) - this just has to be it, i simply can't handle more of this.... :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->