October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Negative tests and spotting :coffee:

Hopefully have better luck next month :dust:

You're so right, bloblo. I had a friend tell me 'well at least you know you can conceive'...I get that she was trying to be helpful but are you kidding?? I've just been through a traumatizing loss, that doesn't help!

Alligator, so sorry that AF got you this cycle, fingers crossed for your next one. Added you to the 31st.

Bloblo, hope you both have energy for :sex: Happy ovulation, hope you catch the egg :D

UniqueBeauty, sorry you're spotting :(

As for me: still spotting, expecting AF on sunday at the latest.

Good luck blo! Hopefully well both get our bfp!

I had lots of ewcm again this morning (a lot last night and a lot this morning...so its coming!) We bded yesterday afternoon and well do the same again today (helps that dh works from home and i only work 1 day a week!)

10 dpo and within 30 seconds of testing! My dd wasnt even this fast progressing! Im much more confident with this pregnancy. Last month something just felt off. Cramping, extreme fatigue, dizziness. Then mc. So far I feel great and symptom free just like with my dd.

Attachments

• 7C80E690-AD48-4EFB-ACF1-B1E2259E3141.jpg
    7C80E690-AD48-4EFB-ACF1-B1E2259E3141.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 26
Love that line, Rach!! <3

So sorry Tove - I hope AF stays away.

Rach~ congratulations!!! <3
Alli, fx this is our cycle!
Heather and Blo~ happy :sex: ing!
Tove, hope at the very least AF comes to give you peace of mind and fresh start for next cycle!!!

All of the love to everyone <3

BFN this AM. I'm 12-13 dpo today so I'm considering myself out. Can't say I'm at all surprised. Good luck ladies!

Wow, Rach! That is a dark line! Congrats!!
I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter 2 weeks after miscarrying at 5w2d along. I wasnt even expecting it since I wasnt feeling quite emotionally ready. We BD once a little after bleeding stopped and then not again for a couple weeks. I was surprised and didnt believe it when I got a positive pregnancy test. I literally didnt let myself believe until I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks.
Alligator, I am sooo sorry. Also, so sorry to all of the other BFN's and AF's coming.
Im not sure how I feel this month. I felt a lot more positive last month. Im kind of up and down so far. Sometimes thinking it may happen then other times just really thinking its not going to happen this cycle. I am about 7dpo. I was pretty sick for about 3 weeks with 2 bladder infections, sinus infection, vertigo from I have no clue what. Right around the time I ovulated I finally started feeling better though I did get another bladder infection the day before O and I finished my antibiotics yesterday. I dont know why, but in my head I have it that it will take 4 cycles to conceive. This is the 3rd cycle. So that is partly why I am worried this cycle is not our month. But if it isnt then I'm really praying this random 4 cycles number I have stuck in my mind is true.

Funny how we are all different. To me dizziness is always a good sign in early pregnancy. I get that off and on the first tri and that has always been a sign that I am preg before I can even test. Though its not reliable now. Ever since I turned 30 I get light headedness every once in a while. Never got that before unless I was actually pregnant. So unfortunately though I have had it a little the last few days, it doesnt mean anything. Especially so early after ovulation. Guessing implantation has to happen before those symptoms can even start

10 dpo and within 30 seconds of testing! My dd wasnt even this fast progressing! Im much more confident with this pregnancy. Last month something just felt off. Cramping, extreme fatigue, dizziness. Then mc. So far I feel great and symptom free just like with my dd.

Awesome news!!:happydance:

So frusterating. Bding did not go as planned this afternoon. Im pretty sure i already ovulated today. (I take my temp several times around o and pre o i always have low temps and post o they are high....no matter when i temp) and this afternoon my temps have finally shifted up around 98 and i had lots of ewcm this morning. Hoping we can try again tonight and catch that egg!

Congrats Rach!!!!!

Sorry for the bfns and AF.

AF got me this morning. It's on to a new cycle. :coffee:

Woo hoo I knew you would get a line on frer with that line on the IC
I loved seeing Mine on FRER :)

Love that line Rach. Congrats again. With my DS, i got lighter than that line at 16dpo which freaked me out because it was lighter than the previous tests. So we had to go and ask for beta just to make sure. Glad everything was ok. Praying for your sticky and healthy pregnancy.

Im out. AF got me before I even got to test. Onward to November. Congrats to those who've gotten BFP! Hugs to those who haven't.

Thought you ladies who af caught might like this.

Attachments

• 0E225844-D1FD-4F18-9A55-572C995EBF67.jpg
    0E225844-D1FD-4F18-9A55-572C995EBF67.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back