October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

I did ivf #6 on October 13th, My test day is the 25th. I caved and tested today at 9dpo and I got a positive with a digital first response test. :) I will do the lines the day before my beta test :)

I hope I make it past the 6 week mark, my past 2, 2 years ago only made it to 5 wks and 6 wks.

Congratulations SKP I hope you have a sticky bean and have a healthy 9 months xx

I did ivf #6 on October 13th, My test day is the 25th. I caved and tested today at 9dpo and I got a positive with a digital first response test. :) I will do the lines the day before my beta test :)

I hope I make it past the 6 week mark, my past 2, 2 years ago only made it to 5 wks and 6 wks.

Congratulations SKP I hope you have a sticky bean and have a healthy 9 months xx

Thank you :)

Hey! Just joined, can you add me in. I'm 9 DPO and will test later this week.

Congratulations, Skp!!!!!! Praying fir your sticky bean......

Can't post a link because I have less than 10 posts but...

GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guessing I'm about 5 weeks since I'm 12 days late?? SUPER excited (and terrified!)
view

Huge congratulations to Skp and Bostondogs!!!!! Yay for October bfps!!

Afm, 5DPO, yesterday had some cramping, today slightly naseous and headache. Not really symptom spotting just noticing how I'm feeling, I'm sure there could be lots of reasons why. DH and I are taking a course this week to help us transition out of military life and move back to Cali, do that's exciting! I will be going home in 4 months <3

Can't post a link because I have less than 10 posts but...

GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guessing I'm about 5 weeks since I'm 12 days late?? SUPER excited (and terrified!)
view

CONGRATS, bostondogs!!!!! :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance:

Congrats skp and bostondogs!

7 DPO with 2 days of higher than usual temps and light cramping.

Wow, looks like a nice chart! You and I seem to be at a similar point so maybe this week will be a good week for both of us! :)

Very late to the party, but I'm on 8dpo and testing either Friday (10/27) or Saturday (10/28). I would love to get a bfp on 10/27, as it is our 5 yr anniversary, but I'm not sure it will be long enough.

Congrats for the bfps ladies!!

AFM - I think I&#8217;m on for another cycle of not ovulating. I also had a scan today due to my irregular periods and the sonographer said I&#8217;ve got polycystic ovaries. I know you can have the cysts without have PCOS but due to my irregular periods as well i think the doc is going to say I have it. Bit bummed about it but hopefully I can get some meds. We must have been super lucky to catch it when we conceived our son so quickly 4 years ago.
Also, boots opks seems to give me a strong line all the time so I&#8217;m sticking to the one step, haven&#8217;t got a pos yet and it&#8217;s now cd 24...

bebe I am also 5dpo today and yesterday (and this morning) I've had some sharp pelvic pains. They are intermittent and not terribly painful, and not exactly cramping, but sharp and short pains that come and go. I thought maybe gas but it doesn't feel that way? Left side concentrated too, instead of more in the centre of my pelvis/abdomen. Hoping it's a good sign!

And great news about moving home <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->