October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

I was out yesterday doing farm chores. Big hugs to everyone that the witch got! :hugs:

AF was due yesterday, still no sign of her today. Two days of temps below coverline, but my temps have been unreliable due to early waking (and I had to chase DS down the stairs this morning before I was able to temp). HPT is still stark negative, I can even see the white of the antibody strip against the faint staining of the test. I'm getting some mild cramping, so maybe she's on her way now. I just want to get it over with so we can start TTC on lucky cycle #3!

I hope so too becs... im really confused now as i got the following opk results:

17th - solid smiley pm
18th - negative am; positive pm very dark lines

19th - negative afternoon (thought its still positive) - temp drop

i3E5U2Fm.jpg

20th - negative afternoon (lighter than prior day) - temp went up - thought the surge is fading

dfFYFMFm.jpg

21st (today) - now this strong positive again. :wacko: - another temp drop

sJKL01cm.jpg

Had to remove the previous +/peak in my chart and leave today as this corresponds to my temp drop than the others.

That's 100% positive. Is that the first you've had that dark this cycle? If so I would say your body was gearing up to ovulate but didn't and probably is now, keep bd'ing and good luck. Xx

Afternoon ladies, AF also got me this morning. So gutted. It started quite heavy during early hours of this morning but has became light already, I'm cramping quite a bit so its defo AF but should I be concerned that I normally have a 7 day bleed and 2-3 days spotting after AF and last month it was only a 2 day bleed with 2 day spotting after, and this cycle looks like its gonna be a quick one too, I'm not complaining I'm just concerned as I'm sure a 2 day period isn't normal? Xx

Tryinginco what CD do you normally ovulate? I got af this morning too, and ovulation will be around 1st-3rd of November! Xx

Afternoon ladies, AF also got me this morning. So gutted. It started quite heavy during early hours of this morning but has became light already, I'm cramping quite a bit so its defo AF but should I be concerned that I normally have a 7 day bleed and 2-3 days spotting after AF and last month it was only a 2 day bleed with 2 day spotting after, and this cycle looks like its gonna be a quick one too, I'm not complaining I'm just concerned as I'm sure a 2 day period isn't normal? Xx

Tryinginco what CD do you normally ovulate? I got af this morning too, and ovulation will be around 1st-3rd of November! Xx

Not sure if it's "normal" but I consistently bleed just 3 days with a Couple spotting 😊 I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

Jess - i took advanced opk the 17th evening and immediately got a solid smiley. The next morning i took the normal opk same as the current opks im using and git a negative. Used another at night the 18th and got 2 very dark lines the next days 19th and 20th were negative i was testing to see it fade then today's opk shocked me.. test line is darker than the control. I never had this happened to me in all my opk cycles this will be the first. The anov cycle has messed everything.

AF length and amount varies vastly from woman to woman. The healthy range is usually considered from 3-7 days with at least one day or medium to heavy flow.

If you used to have 7 days periods and are now only getting 2-3 days periods I would think something is up.You may not be creating a thick enough uterine lining or estrogen may be off.

It could just be a natural shift but generally these things change more slowly. I had 5 day periods as a teen and that slowly became 3-4 days in my 20's and remains 3-4 days now.

Have you noticed any other major changes with the now shorted AF? Like ovulating earlier or later. Lower temps? Higher temps? Moody or less moody?

Jessica- my periods are always short, 3 days and light. Last few have been spotty for two days and flow for one day. But going from 7 to 2? Hm...something mught be up. Weird...but have you tested? Some people bleed while pregnant.

I'm out! AF finally showed her face. I'll be seeing some of you in the November thread!

Omg Jessica, you are totally mimicking my cycles lol

Up until like 2 or so years ago Mine were 7 days every period, (3/4 days heavy, then rest light

But last 2 years or so they have been different every cycle between 3/4 days with 0-1 day heavy

I think they change with age:haha:

And i am off to the november thread. Af hit with a vengeance today... a full 24 hours early. So over it.

Good luck everyone. This month seems low on bfps so hopefully they are just waiting to come at the end of the month.

Sorry about AF Dill and Nuthatch :hugs: see you in the November thread.

Jess - i took advanced opk the 17th evening and immediately got a solid smiley. The next morning i took the normal opk same as the current opks im using and git a negative. Used another at night the 18th and got 2 very dark lines the next days 19th and 20th were negative i was testing to see it fade then today's opk shocked me.. test line is darker than the control. I never had this happened to me in all my opk cycles this will be the first. The anov cycle has messed everything.

Aww hun I feel for you, long cycles are frustrating. This happened to my friend and she got a bfp and had no cross hairs. x

And i am off to the november thread. Af hit with a vengeance today... a full 24 hours early. So over it.

Good luck everyone. This month seems low on bfps so hopefully they are just waiting to come at the end of the month.

Sorry AF got ya hun. Fx for your new cycle. Xx

Thanks ladies, loads of replies hard to keep up so putting it all in one. x

Pixie I hope that's a good sign then, as you got pregnant :) xx

Thx novastar, jackson. xx

Cppeace mm I'm not sure, every couple months my cycles do change slightly, things like no PMS to having bad PMS (sore breasts skin breakouts ect) the only difference this cycle is no skin breakout and a lighter period. I'd say less moody too. I had tampax in yesterday but even then it was only light-medium flow normally heavy on first day, havent used anything today and not leaked so day 2 of period is defo super light compared to normally. Also it was red yesterday morning but been dark pink since. Which is super weird and I was reading online that colours of period means different things, I can't remember what but think I'll have to find that site again, as I'm sure pink was hormone related. Xx

Thanks again girls. Xx

Negative opk just now. Just waiting for significant rise starting tomorrow.

vZIaPbqm.png

6 DPO with temp above 98.4 today. I haven't seen a bbt that high in forever! Fx!

TTC74, could be the start of a triphasic chart if your temps stays high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->