October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

TTC74, could be the start of a triphasic chart if your temps stays high!

That's what I'm hoping!

And, I woke up in the middle of the night briefly. Not knowing what time it was, I temped and it was 98.45. I figured it was the room temp or something else wacky. But then, when I woke up several hours later for the day, it was the same! (Waking up once in the middle of the night is normal for me).

Quick question for ladies who got AF and are still on!

What's your resting heart rate? And what CD are you?

Is anyone afraid to test? I'm 11 days late for my period. It sounds stupid, But I SWEAR lol the last 3x I tested (was probably only about 2-3 days late those times) I got my period an hour or two after I took a test. That's annoying. Haha. This is the latest I've ever been - was due Oct 10. Symptoms are sore boobs, a slight backache at times, and I'm very tired (and hungrier than usual). I've had some light cramping. I am considering testing tomorrow with a clear blue digital -- is it too early for a digital to detect? It says it's accurate from the day of a missed period but I've always heard they are way less sensitive. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm afraid that my period started -- hasn't happened yet..I just feel like the 'longer' I wait the more likely it is that I'm in fact pregnant..

Is anyone afraid to test? I'm 11 days late for my period. It sounds stupid, But I SWEAR lol the last 3x I tested (was probably only about 2-3 days late those times) I got my period an hour or two after I took a test. That's annoying. Haha. This is the latest I've ever been - was due Oct 10. Symptoms are sore boobs, a slight backache at times, and I'm very tired (and hungrier than usual). I've had some light cramping. I am considering testing tomorrow with a clear blue digital -- is it too early for a digital to detect? It says it's accurate from the day of a missed period but I've always heard they are way less sensitive. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm afraid that my period started -- hasn't happened yet..I just feel like the 'longer' I wait the more likely it is that I'm in fact pregnant..

Lol. I know where you're coming from, but a digital should be fine in your case.

Hi bostondogs..... I am 21 days late and didn't test again only testing for ovulation. Last time i POAS was 3 days (Oct. 3) after my expected period it was negative. Do you track/chart your cycle? With my pregnancy i tested with a CB Digital at 14dpo 2 hours after i tested positive with a 2 line test. You say you are 11 days late, so if you are pregnant (i hope you are) then CB will detect it. Goodluck to you...

:dust:

Hi bostondogs..... I am 21 days late and didn't test again only testing for ovulation. Last time i POAS was 3 days after my expected period it was negative. Do you track/chart your cycle? With my pregnancy i tested with a CB Digital at 14dpo 2 hours after i tested positive with a 2 line test. You say you are 11 days late, so if you are pregnant (i hope you are) then CB will detect it. Goodluck to you...

Yes - I track with Fertility Friend. I don't temp or anything -just keep track of BD and when my periods start/end. My cycle is 87% 'regular' according to the Fertility Friend for the last year.. Here's hoping - going to try tomorrow morning with the CB!

TTC74, looking good, but it wouldn't technically be triphasic because you would have gotten your second shift before 7dpo.
Anytime you get higher temps it often is a good sign though. Good luck!

Jessica, the resting heart rate thing seems to work for some women but most women don't notice a heart rate change for several weeks after bfp.

My average resting heart rate it 78 or so. I tend to not change much in the tww. Even in the months I had a chemical my heart rate wasn't noticeably higher than 2-4 beats.

As you are 11 days late then a CB digi would probably work with any wee tbh

I test with FMU with Superdrug’s test and got the faintest line and in the same afternoon got a clear line with a FRER and + digi with no hold
Hope this helps
Looking forward to your result :)

Tomorrow was going to be my original test date at 9dpo but I ovulated later than expected, so I’ll only be 7dpo tomorrow. I’ve had mild aches for the last two days

What’s the earliest anyone here’s ever got a faint positive?

The earliest possible is 7dpo and that is insanely rare. (It could only happen in you implanted at the physically earliest time of the night of 5dpo and then start with a high miu of hcg. The best average for a bfp is 10-12 dpo. I'd personally never test earlier than 9dpo.

My son, and a mc I tested positive at 9dpo and the line was easy to see, so would have probably been picked up at 8dpo too. I always count myself out if it’s after 10dpo as my cycles are really regular

Going to try and hold off :)

Not me! I didn't get a bfp with DD until 11 DPO.

Hi bostondogs..... I am 21 days late and didn't test again only testing for ovulation. Last time i POAS was 3 days (Oct. 3) after my expected period it was negative. Do you track/chart your cycle? With my pregnancy i tested with a CB Digital at 14dpo 2 hours after i tested positive with a 2 line test. You say you are 11 days late, so if you are pregnant (i hope you are) then CB will detect it. Goodluck to you...

I think you should test again hun with pregnancy test. Just in case. Xx

Thanks Jess.... but with temps this low i don't think im pregnant.... but im lying if i say it didnt occur to me that i may be pregnant....just gonna accept that this the longest cycle ive ever had.

I notice my rhr increases slightly around/after O (literally by like 1-2bpm). Then it goes back down somewhat. Cycle I was pregnant it went back up probably around 9-10dpo and kept rising (up and down a bit but it overall it was upwards).

Tomorrow was going to be my original test date at 9dpo but I ovulated later than expected, so I’ll only be 7dpo tomorrow. I’ve had mild aches for the last two days

What’s the earliest anyone here’s ever got a faint positive?

8dpo negative in the morning, positive in the afternoon!!

I did ivf #6 on October 13th, My test day is the 25th. I caved and tested today at 9dpo and I got a positive with a digital first response test. :) I will do the lines the day before my beta test :)

I hope I make it past the 6 week mark, my past 2, 2 years ago only made it to 5 wks and 6 wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->