October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

SKP - that's awesome numbers :thumbup: Praying for your H&H pregnancy.

Nova - sorry for AF... :hugs:

Anyone else just get incredibly moody in tww?! Last 4-5 days I get angry so easily, and I wanna cry, and I'm just feeling really upset for no reason, snapping at DH for small stupid things :( Have to do this stupid class today and just really don't want to be here...also (tmi) but have been totally backed up digestive-wise last two days and feeling unusually warm like all the time

I do!!!! But then i'm always like that it just becomes worst during TWW like i'm turning into a monster :haha:

hahaha mdscpa! Ughhhh tww is the worst right now. Can it please be the 31st so I can just test and get over it already?! lol

hahahahha.... Been waiting for 31st as well not to test but wanna see where my temp is at 9dpo... FX it's high... What dpo are you in now? FX you get a :bfp:

:dust:

Thanks, I'm @ 8DPO and no symptoms really...not expecting AF for at least another 6 days or so

And besides some light twinges and early cramping at 3-4DPO no other symptoms really besides mood swings, feeling warmer than usual and being backed up. No more cramps, no bloating, not tired, no breast tenderness or anything

I think you won't expect expect AF for good 9 months... FX

Not having so much symptoms might be a good sign.... Feeling hot i think is due to raised level of progesterone.

Anyone else just get incredibly moody in tww?! Last 4-5 days I get angry so easily, and I wanna cry, and I'm just feeling really upset for no reason, snapping at DH for small stupid things :( Have to do this stupid class today and just really don't want to be here...also (tmi) but have been totally backed up digestive-wise last two days and feeling unusually warm like all the time

I have this time!! I have the unusually warm, thing, too. It's so bad that I noticed last night as I was getting in bed and thought it could maybe lead to a temp spike today. Fast forward a few hours and I had a dream that I woke up, took my temp, had a spike, posted here, then took a FRER and had a line! I know it was a dream bc it all took place at my childhood home. Lol

I really did wake up to a temp spike, though (11dpo). I'm really close to my hopes going through the roof. Testing tomorrow morning!

Tex - fx temp stays high tomorrow and goodluck POAS. FX for a :bfp:

I am up way early. Temp is adjusted but the trend is definitely downward and blah. Definitely not triphasic at that pattern, but ah well.
My guy was given a game and is super excited and knew I wanted to watch it too so got me up and therefore I forgot to test this morning lol

Ah well tomorrow's another day.

My second line went away. :cry:

I have an appointment with my RE on next Thursday to discuss supplemental progesterone since this is my second CP in 2 months.

TTC - I'm sorry. :( I am thinking November is our month!! I say we sprinkle baby dust and positive vibes all over and in November we will both have buns in the oven!

My second line went away. :cry:

I have an appointment with my RE on next Thursday to discuss supplemental progesterone since this is my second CP in 2 months.

So sorry :hugs:

So, I gave in and bought some dollar store tests. I'm pretty sure this is a positive. Not claiming an official bfp until tomorrow, though!

Attachments

• IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 33
Uh Texmel that looks positive as heck to me!!! No squinting needed.

EEEEK!!!

How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->