October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Amazing! Congrats girl. I understand being cautious but I think that's a clear BFP!

Thank you! I tried so hard to resist because tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary, but I dropped the kid off at preschool and ran to the dollar store. I'll test with the hubs around tomorrow. :)

TTC: :cry: I'm so sorry. I hope you can get some progesterone for next cycle. It really helps.:hugs:

AF was due yesterday...nothing yet, no cramps. I have never been late, even one day, other than when I was pregnant. I am not going to test until tomorrow morning if still no AF because, if I count by luteal phase and when I think I ovulated, then AF today would still make sense. I'm trying so hard not to get excited because it could very well come at some point today. Good vibes, please!

Congrat, TexMel!

Thank you tex! Crossing my fingers. People said I had a good chart last time so I never know if it means good/bad things. I'm hopeful!

Congrats Tex!! :)

I am holding off to test tomorrow. I woke up with some cramping and pain today which is out of the norm for me, I rarely ever experience pains even during my period. I am so hungry I could eat a cow right now and so thirsty.

Just noticed a spot or two. With my temp dropping, I have a feeling AF will be here tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->