October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Naw, that still shows good movement. You could have had one big jump and then have a smaller one and then a bigger again. It rarely is an exact double ever 2 days. As long as you see 25-30% increase or more you're doing fine.

Okay, I put it in a calculator and its a 35% increase.

Yeah you're probably a 3-4 day double. That's still totally fine. 2-3 days is the average for a double but 3-4 days is totally fine.

I guess being fixate that I should of doubled bothers me I guess. More because this is my 6th ivf, our last try.

Temp went below cover line this morning. AF will show up at some point today so I'm out. Onto November!
So sorry Cheshire, I really had fingers crossed this cycle for you

Hello, I did a 2nd beta test today, should I be worried? It didn't double but it went from 426 to 575.

Don’t worry, you could be a slow riser :)

FTale I must be a rarity then to get pos FRER on 9 dpo faint but positive
But alligator it may just be to early for you :)

Pixie: I'm not saying 9dpo isn't possible just not the norm. I wish it was though..lol...man to know by Sunday in my case would be a charm.

How are you doing?

I hope it’s just early, every woman and pregnancy is so different. I’m preparing myself for af just in case.

I hope it’s just early, every woman and pregnancy is so different. I’m preparing myself for af just in case.

Definitely understand being prepared. I had a negative at 9 dpo, negative 10dpo morning then positive 10dpo evening. I tested 10dpo morning with a FRER and it was stark white. My 10 dpo evening was an ic (CLEAR positive and a positive digi). Used another FRER 11 dpo morning and it had the faintest line ever while the ic was much darker.

My faith in FRER has been very shaken this time around.

Pixie: I'm not saying 9dpo isn't possible just not the norm. I wish it was though..lol...man to know by Sunday in my case would be a charm.

How are you doing?

Apart from UTI every week followed by thrush I’m doing great lol

How are you doing?

Apart from UTI every week followed by thrush I’m doing great lol

Oh, goodness, girl, a UTI.....(grimace) I'm so sorry. I'm prone to them too. Made ttc the old fashion way hard. Easier to do ivi with a syringe so I don't get anything in the urinary track as much as possible.

Eat lots of plain yogurt to create good bacteria in there. Also, I drank dandelion tea and horse tail tea both organic from Good Nurtrition (vitamin, tea...geez you name it they have it). It cleared me up fast. Its all naturally non caffeinated too. My suggestions anyway and check with your doctor to be sure they say its okay though. I don't know about any allergies you might have.

Are you on antibiotics? Usually antibiotics will cause thrush.

Hope they both let up soon :hugs:

Definitely understand being prepared. I had a negative at 9 dpo, negative 10dpo morning then positive 10dpo evening. I tested 10dpo morning with a FRER and it was stark white. My 10 dpo evening was an ic (CLEAR positive and a positive digi). Used another FRER 11 dpo morning and it had the faintest line ever while the ic was much darker.

My faith in FRER has been very shaken this time around.

Same with my daughter. I had a bfn on 9dpo and then a super uber faint bfp on a frer in the evening of 10dpo. So faint ther is no way it would have shown that morning. Being a pee stick pro only I could see it of course....:haha:

Thank you for sharing your experiences ladies it’s so fascinating and gives me a bit of hope!!

10DPO and breast tenderness just came in....no other symoms PMS or otherwise....testing at 13DPO

I am exhausted! I’m usually sleepy on Friday’s but this is beyond.... fell asleep on the couch at 730 and feel like I can barely keep my eyes open! Yawn.

Time for bed for you ;) lol
Just waking up on my side of the world, but only 5:30 am so might try to sleep a bit more. I woke up to pee and my right breast is really really tender and feels kinda hard. Left breast is a little tender but not anywhere near as much....usually when I PMS it's an equal opportunity pain no boob feels left out lol so this is new

Interesting! It’s good morning for you while I’m now getting ready for bed, hehehe.

Alligator I can't wait for your next test :) I really have good vibes for you xx

No AF as yet. Officially one day. My last 2 cycles have been 25 days. My longest is 28 days so she could still arrive. I woke up late for work today so didn’t get the chance to test. I’m going to try and hold off until 30th as that is the 28 day mark. It’s so hard

Try and hold out if you can Nix! I now have 31-33 day cycles, and I am going to test on cd32 (currently on cd29), but just because I want one shimmer of hope a day before af is expected if that makes any sense lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->