October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Lots of exciting stuff on here! Congrats to the BFPs and those with promising signs. JLObythebeach, I am in a similar boat.

I am now 3 days late and BFN this morning. I have NEVER been late in my life without being pregnant. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to with every passing day with no AF, and no signs of her coming. But my negative test this morning and yesterday are very disappointing. I don't know what to think. I am going to keep testing every morning until I get an answer either way.

Woke to AF this morn. Onto November I go. Hope a few more get BFP to end October.
Good luck all!

Alright, everyone's amazing tests coupled with my symptoms made me cave. I tweaked it so you can see what I was seeing it's soooooo faint though. I am really really not going to test again til the 31st. I solemnly swear.

Oh edit* 10DPO

Attachments

• Rene's Test.jpg
    Rene's Test.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 28
Ahhhh also not wanting to get excited just yet, am having af like pressure in my uterus, so very nervous. Not telling DH yet, he is on 24hr duty tonight OMG.

I have the same cramps this am. I think it’s normal...praying our little beans are getting comfy!!

And I haven’t told DH I want a clear line before I do, it’s too much heartache if I’m wrong

Of course <3 And fx you are right about the little beans getting comfy and cozy!!!

I see it!! Yay getting so excited for you!!!

Ladies - am I going crazy? It was stark white negative yesterday. Whiter than white. Pics on my journal (alligator tries for a rainbow).

It’s vvvvvvf today. 10dpo. I included a tweaked one too.

And tiredness usually hits me in the afternoon or late evening but not like a zombie, being so tired, at 7pm! I had just eaten dinner! And I slept so well last night despite my nap lol.

Haha! Same here, never late! I feel the same way every time I per and wipe I'm just waiting to see AF but hoping I don't! Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

Lots of exciting stuff on here! Congrats to the BFPs and those with promising signs. JLObythebeach, I am in a similar boat.

I am now 3 days late and BFN this morning. I have NEVER been late in my life without being pregnant. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to with every passing day with no AF, and no signs of her coming. But my negative test this morning and yesterday are very disappointing. I don't know what to think. I am going to keep testing every morning until I get an answer either way.

Yeah, you are right, thank you! I need to adjust that. Day 15 was the + on the OPK but I feel ovulation was day 17. I was using I was using Ovia this is first month using FF lol

So...still no AF...I tested this morning...BFN...but my temp went up. I as around 97.75 for 4 day...but today 98.05. CD 31. Link to chart below. My cycles had been 26 or so days so I gave up early when it started to decrease but I may have to pick up some more testers today.

Looks good, i think its even possible that you o'd 2days later and u are 14dpo now... Either way, that temp jump is very promising. :thumbup:

Thank you jlo! I will see what tomorrow’s test brings! Nervous but excited.

Cppeace, sorry about AF :( see you over in the november thread.

Congrats ToriTami!!

Thencomesbebe and Alligator, FX for your next tests!

Sorry for you girls who are late but getting bfns. Could it be late ovulation? Hoping you get your bfps soon!

Yesss alligator!! So stoked for you. Hope tomorrow's test is nice and dark -- sometimes hcg is more concentrated in the afternoon. If you have a few tests I wouldn't be able to resist an afternoon test!

Thanks ladies! I’m working an event all afternoon and desperate to test again haha. I only have ic’s with me. I might when I get home later! Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->