October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

That is very interesting and I hope it is a sign for you! I know many women claim vivid dreams are a pregnancy sign.

Echo, sorry about AF :hugs:

Nixnax, wow! Looks like the start of a bfp! Hope it's darker tomorrow.

Hugs echo.

Tested this morning and it looks BFN. Going to nip out at lunch at try and get a frer.

I feel really groggy and hungover like this morning. And that’s after the clocks went back so I even got an extra hours sleep.

This mornings test. Not seeing anything on ic... but this is darker than my test 12 hours ago (lol I have no self control and can’t sleep!!) I’ll keep testing today with ic. I think this is it but I won’t believe it til I get a line on a cheapie! It’s oink, darker, and easy to spot in real life.

Attachments

• 3A53FD56-3E35-4C9B-9C93-FC43D14C325E.jpg
    3A53FD56-3E35-4C9B-9C93-FC43D14C325E.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 9D8A81C4-B793-4351-9D8C-D145E5146FDE.jpg
    9D8A81C4-B793-4351-9D8C-D145E5146FDE.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 21
Alli, that looks great! I think congratulations are in order now!

Echo, so sorry about af...

Hugs echo.

Tested this morning and it looks BFN. Going to nip out at lunch at try and get a frer.

I feel really groggy and hungover like this morning. And that’s after the clocks went back so I even got an extra hours sleep.

Keeping fingers crossed :hugs:

Bebe - vivid dreams are definitely a huge sign for me!

Ali - I definitely see a line there! Congrats!!!

Thanks Tex, they just started last night, and I mean VIVID. It was really difficult to tell whether it was actually happening and every time I woke up from one I would fall asleep and have another. I am still hopeful, but nervous to test again. I feel bloated now and not cramps exactly but uterus feels heavy and like af is around the corner. Also breast tenderness is typical pms symptom for me so I still feel like this could go either way. FX test on the 31st is nice and dark!

Thank you ladies! Give me another day to call it as I’ve been through a lot the last few cycles with false positives, leftover hormone from the MC and heartbreak..but this time feels different, and looks different. I want to see a line a bit darker and on another brand of test then I’ll declare it! But I’m really cautiously optimistic and so scared and excited.

Alli:Your test hands down got darker. Hoping this is it for you. Hugs

I understand being cautious this time.... I pray that this is your sticky one for good 9 mos..... Temp staying up gives you a bit of an assurance.... FX it gets darker and darker.... <3

The temp being up is so reassuring and so different from last cycles where it was decreasing around now. I’m very hopeful and this just feels different than the last two cycles since the MC.

With my bfp chart, at 11 dpo i know that i might be pregnant just by looking at my chart because it's so different than the rest..... It was supposed to be going downhill but it didn't... Still I didn't want to accept it to myself because i'm afraid i may be wrong and af will come.... It didn't.. I have him here in the bed taking his nap...

I did test today with fmu with wondfo and frer. Both bfns. Frer had a ridiculous indent that stayed white the whole time...pfft.
Plus, I don't feel pregnant. Just feel normal. I was hopeful because of my higher than normal rhr but even it looks to be going down today. Ah, well. :(

Well after a faint line yesterday, today I am having an extremely heavy AF bleed :cry:

Moving over to November.

Good luck to those yet to test

Sorry about the bfn Ftale.... Still too early though... FX for your :bfp:

Oh no, Nixnax!!!!!! :hugs:

Oh ftale I’m so sorry - there’s still time.

Nixnax I am so sorry!!! :( hugs

Congrats, Alligator!!

In a very cruel trick while I'm ttc, AF came 4 days late for the first time in my life without being pregnant. There really is a first time for everything. I'm very disappointed because throughout all the frustration of ttc, at least I had clockwork-regular periods. Now I don't have that to rely on anymore.&#128532; It also messed up my app, so it doesn't know when my fertile window will be. I'll have to go the old fashioned way and use only my body's signs...but my OB wants to see me on day 14 for an ultrasound to check for a follicle and now, according to my app, day 14 is after my fertile window, which I know is not likely for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->