October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Alli: Have you tested anymore today? How do you feel? Sorry if I missed it in a previous post. I've been working on and off today so have to of missed stuff. :)

Not yet today but I’m planning to tonight! Stopping for more tests on my way home, like a true addict lol

Ok....help! Just had some light pink spotting....seemed to be mixed with cm. Never had this before and af not due until Nov. 2. I am 12dpo unless I ovulate later than I thought? I'm a little freaked out. Does this sound like implantation bleeding?

I am going to consider this the beginning of AF, even though it is new and different....probably won't test tomorrow. See you all in the November thread.

Aw bebe I'm sorry...are you still spotting? Is that how AF usually starts for you? You could definitely have o'd later and this be IB...or just be a late implanter. Hugs.

Af never starts that way for me....but sure enough it turned bright red then dark red. The whole things is odd. It's not a huge amount, the color change happened within hours, and no cramping or bloating.

Thas Mdscpa. Yeah I will be over in November, but not feelong too confident about it. My mom is visiting us during my fertile window and I don't think DH will be comfortable dtd with her in the house :( feeling so bummed.

That sucks, not because your mom is visiting, but because you might miss your window... Who knows maybe you'll ovulate before or after her visit.... DH has the same issue, he never likes DTD when either one of our parents are in the house.... FX for you hun....

She is here that whole week! Visiting us in Italy from California.....may or may not be an issue we shall see...super excited to see my mama, as I have not seen her in a year and taking her to Florence, but still the timing sucks!

Bebe:I'm sorry about AF showing. I hope you some good bd timing in even with Mom visiting. hugs

I was inspired by everyone's ttc journal, so I decided to stat one, especially since I'm feeling especially bummed today. Here it is if you want to follow along: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2450245-then-comes-bebe-ttc-journal.html#post38673287

Bright note: Had coffee this morning and having a halloween beer tonight!

Ali I was the same and I think everyone would be the same, at one point I think I had about 10 tests sitting on the table, was weeks before I got rid of them lol 1 by 1

LOL pixie it's embarrassing how many tests I've taken but it reassures me.

bebe I'm sorry...I think maybe if you talk to DH and let him know it's a key time, he might be more open to it? If he knows how important this it to you! Not like you have to have crazy vocal BD marathons but just a few quite moments to get some in!

Lol Alli! Yes, definitely :) I told him and I think he's okay with it, and luckily he took leave that whoooooole week so I know he will be way less stressed than he was this month with work and school and everything, so that's good!

Perfect! Sounds like you'll be able to get a few sessions in which is all you need really!

This morning's tests... yay!

Line looks a little wonky in that pic but like 3 mins later it looked even darker so I'm not too worried :)

Attachments

• preg test 7.jpg
    preg test 7.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583