October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Try to hold it off Nix.... As long as AF doesn't show, there's a chance you are pregnant.... FX the :witch: doesn't find you....

:dust:

ali: Sleepiness was a big give away for me. It was like being hit with a tranquilizer dart..:haha: Does it hit after eating or in the afternoon only?

thencomesbebe: with my first pregnancy I had the worse bbs ache/nip ache from gosh what had to be 9dpo and on but was new to ttc. I had no clue why leaning on things bothered them so.
I hope this is it for you. Try not to poke them too much...heheh they will get much worse on their own :winkwink:

nix: you are a trooper! FX for testing, tonight? or tomorrow?

I am going to start tomorrow 'officially'. I don't know if I'll have the courage if my temp or rhr goes down though. :shrug:...oh, the waiting

:dust:

I really admire those who test early :thumbup: .... I don't have the courage to face the bfn or early disappointment prior to AF....

I’m going to try and hold out until Monday if AF doesn’t show. That’s will be 1 day late on my longest cycle. I do feel a little queasy today and have a vile taste in my mouth today though. Fingers crossed

I really admire those who test early :thumbup: .... I don't have the courage to face the bfn or early disappointment prior to AF....

I wish I didn't have the courage either. Its a sickness for me :haha: My husband just shakes his head at my trash can full of sticks and me looking at bfps online trying to figure out if I have an early one :blush:

Pee sticks have become lottery scratch offs for me anymore and I keep losing. :growlmad:

So if you can wait...WAIT..lol :hugs:

Ugh...just started feeling pressure and heat in lower abdomen, feels almost like af, and radiating into lower back, af due in 4 days....starting to feel out this month. Seems like tender breasts may just be pms after all....

14dpiui. I got a :bfp:! I can't believe It! I hope it's a sticky bean! I will prob do a digi later today.

Attachments

• 20171028_091026.jpg
    20171028_091026.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 21
So...still no AF...I tested this morning...BFN...but my temp went up. I as around 97.75 for 4 day...but today 98.05. CD 31. Link to chart below. My cycles had been 26 or so days so I gave up early when it started to decrease but I may have to pick up some more testers today.

Awww, sorry about the bfn JLo.... FX you just implanted late and your temp is peaking up now..... Hope you get :bfp: soon.

It sounds promising J, you're not out til you're out and your temps sound great!

So...still no AF...I tested this morning...BFN...but my temp went up. I as around 97.75 for 4 day...but today 98.05. CD 31. Link to chart below. My cycles had been 26 or so days so I gave up early when it started to decrease but I may have to pick up some more testers today.

Looks good, i think its even possible that you o'd 2days later and u are 14dpo now... Either way, that temp jump is very promising. :thumbup:

Ladies - am I going crazy? It was stark white negative yesterday. Whiter than white. Pics on my journal (alligator tries for a rainbow).

It’s vvvvvvf today. 10dpo. I included a tweaked one too.

And tiredness usually hits me in the afternoon or late evening but not like a zombie, being so tired, at 7pm! I had just eaten dinner! And I slept so well last night despite my nap lol.

Attachments

• 6DC8753A-F32C-4608-8396-D10C0C44A9CE.jpg
    6DC8753A-F32C-4608-8396-D10C0C44A9CE.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 26
  • D79C7BCE-9D71-4DE1-BF90-0DD1988BF1B1.jpg
    D79C7BCE-9D71-4DE1-BF90-0DD1988BF1B1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 29
Ladies - am I going crazy? It was stark white negative yesterday. Whiter than white. Pics on my journal (alligator tries for a rainbow).

It’s vvvvvvf today. 10dpo. I included a tweaked one too.

And tiredness usually hits me in the afternoon or late evening but not like a zombie, being so tired, at 7pm! I had just eaten dinner! And I slept so well last night despite my nap lol.
Omg, i am getting excited for you! I don't see it on the first pic, but the tweaked pic has a clear line! This is exactly how my bfp started... :happydance: When are you testing again?

Big congrats tori.

Ali I see it on the tweaked one

Thanks girls the tweaked one is quite obvious and I can see the untweaked better in real life an it catches my eye on photos, but it is so faint!!!

I will test again tomorrow morning. Or maybe tonight if I cave lol but definitely tomorrow morning!!

Trying to temper my excitement a little bit but yesterday’s test was stark white. No tweaking would make a line appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->