26th

27th
Ruskiegirl :pink:

28th

29th

30th

31st
Imready4it :pink:

By the way ladies me and a few ladies from another forum have started a due in October fb page it's totally secret so no one will see you in it. But to add you I either need your email address or for you to add me on fb.. either way if you'd like to be added send me a pm. :flower:

So my hcg seems to of gone from 25hcg at 10dpo to 200 ish hcg in 4 days.. anyone know if that's normal, good?

How is everyone feeling?

So my hcg seems to of gone from 25hcg at 10dpo to 200 ish hcg in 4 days.. anyone know if that's normal, good?

How is everyone feeling?

I've heard that your hcg doubles every 48 hours so it has more than doubled for you in those 4 days but I can't see how that would be a bad thing!

Feeling about the same as the past couple days here. Tired on and off, appetite all over the place. Nothing too bad yet :)

Hey everyone! I'm 4wks4days, due October 6th! This is our first and we're super excited!

Hello ladies! I'm due October 7th or possibly the 5th won't have exact until ultrasound Feb 23rd this will be#6 for me!

Anyone else absolutely ravenous?? I feel like I'm eating everything in site! I've already gained a bunch of weight (which I think is due to bloating) but ugh. Haha

I guess I'm officially sliding over here!
First little bundle, I'm assuming due October 10th according to LMP

Anyone else absolutely ravenous?? I feel like I'm eating everything in site! I've already gained a bunch of weight (which I think is due to bloating) but ugh. Haha

I was like that last week. Trying to before diet wise this week

missielibra added

:hi: Can I join? Due Oct 13th my my 2nd.

I'm also eating all day, even though I'm feeling totally bloated.

I’ve been feeling bloated as well. My jeans feel rather tight but I haven’t really gained any weight, trying to minimize my weight gain this time around. I’m at a healthy weight right now and want it to be easy to bounce back after baby. I know it’s still super early but does anyone have a feeling about their baby’s gender? I’m hoping for a boy as I have two girls already and so far I feel different than I did with my girls as well...

Would love to join! I’m due on the 8th.

Hi everyone, I’m due on the 7th with my second. I just joined to ask about joining the FB group - hope it’s ok that I’ve not been active here, I watch from afar. Very excited!

Added ladies :happydance:

How is everyone? I get out of breath and dizzy so easily these days! Makes cleaning hard,
Also morning sickness has hit me already! It didn't hit me til least 6 to 7 weeks with my boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->