October 2018 Bumpkins!

That's very interesting!
Although, I'm not sure if that would be the culprit in my case? I do take my prenatal vitamin that has it... I eat a lot of spinach every day and almonds... ? Maybe too much magnesium? Ahaha, but I had read that before, so. I'll be sure to watch out!

Haha I think it's pretty hard to get too much lol but it might not work for everyone anyway, just one possible culprit to the preggo pukarama haha :haha:

Hi ladies! I'm trying to stay very hopeful, so I want to jump in, even though I'm very early (<4 weeks). My edd at the moment is October 17th! My favorite month + my favorite number. This has to be a sign right?

I'm very anxious, as I had a mc at 8 weeks in Dec, but I have to stay hopeful!

I hope to spend the next 8+ months with you lovely ladies!

Smurphy, i am just a day ahead of you - can't wait to compare symptoms over the coming months!

Its Monday morning and I felt good for about an hour before the nausea set in... Didn't throw up yet, but just trying to gather strength now to get up and go to work. I guess I may have a difficult time to hide this. :haha:
But honestly, i am soooooo grateful to have this "problem" of hiding. Timing couldn't be better for my rainbow baby.

I've been really nauseated today too. I'm also extremely tired.

But yes, super thankful to have these symptoms!

Found an ovulation test so decided to test the theory that they work as a hpt and wow haha

Attachments

• 73349371-4D15-4D6A-AD54-22D1911130D2.jpg
    73349371-4D15-4D6A-AD54-22D1911130D2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
In Poland I can get sick leave with 80% pay for the duration of my pregnancy. My brain is spinning already, wondering when i should tell my manager that I am pregnant and when to stop working. There is really no reason for me to continue work, but with previous pregnancy I took leave from week6, and had mc in week9. So when I returned to the office I had to deal with ALOT of people who congratulated me on being pregnant even for weeks after the mc.
I don't think this one will end in mc, but don't want to take it for granted either...

What would you do?

Blo, if you're worried about dealing with people if things go wrong (they won't!!) I'd be inclined to wait until 12 weeks, when the risk of mc drops dramatically, OR until you feel like you need to. If not working would benefit you and your pregnancy, do it as soon as you'd like.

I would wait too.

Other than bloat and a mysterious 5lb that came on in the past week, I have no symptoms. I feel great. I even went for a jog. I hope I have a healthy bean in here because I'm starting to worry.

Just found out today that I am pregnant with my second. A massive shock as we weren't trying and I had what I thought was a period last week. Drs say implantation bleeding but it's a massive shock for Me! Based on the last period I'm due October 7th!

Congrats Kiki!

Blah lol that is wicked dark!!

Blo I'd personally wait til 12 weeks in your situation but if you're puking a lot and it interferes with your ability to work then there's not much sense in going in just to be sick the whole time. So sorry you're having nausea already! Try eating something every hour, sometimes it's the empty stomach. I did feel like I was getting nauseous with DD if I didn't eat every 2-3 hours. I've heard people recommend keeping a box of vanilla or lemon wafers or crackers nearby and they'd munch on them all day to keep their stomach busy. Hope it subsides soon or you find a way to curb it. Pregnancy is challenging enough as it is! <3 <3

Afm just been having a lot of pelvic floor pressure and bloating and feel like I put on some extra weight already, plus the usual sore bbs. Time to get some exercise in I guess lol. :haha:

Not quite sure I'm ready to join yet. I only got one faint positive this afternoon at 10dpo, and while I'm 100% sure it's a positive as I've been down this road before, well I'm sure most of you also had the same hesitancy.

Anyway, put me down for the 20th, though I don't do due dates. Lol

FX for sticky babies for everyone here.

Got my first scan date. It's 2 weeks today :happydance:

yay rose.

nothing really to report so far. Sore bbs and lots of bloat and a few extra lbs.

Ladies, my stomach is sooo unhappy.

For the last three days, I've had a really upset stomach off and on all day. It's like begin constipated/gassy but I'm able to #2 (sorry, tmi) 2-3 times/day. I get relief from the tummy troubles soon after and it doesn't come back for several hours. It's sooo much worse first thing in the morning. Two days in a row I've woken up at 5am because my stomach hurt so badly. Had to spend some quality time with the toilet and then felt clammy and faint after, to the point that I just laid down on the bathroom floor for ~30 minutes. This is rough. I'm not positive if it's a stomach bug or a side effect of all the extra progesterone. In addition to whatever little pumpkin is producing in there, I'm on vaginal sups.

Also off and on nausea, but it corresponds to the tummy pains.

Feeling mostly tired & nervous to get excited. I have my first appointment & scan booked for the morning of March 2nd.

Hi. Can I join? Going by my LMP I will be due around 18 October.

Hi Star7! Congrats on your bfp!

I started feeling a lot better yesterday. I had been really bloated and crampy and retaining water but it must have been the little guy digging in, go for it buddy! For some reason I have thought my 2nd would be a boy for a while now and keep referring to it as "he" so we'll see! :haha: But yesterday the bloating & cramping stopped and I lost 2 lbs lol so I must have peed it out lol!

Can I join in? I am Due October 1, and will be having a C-section, so I will most likely deliver in September. I am in that thread as well, but I feel like my symptoms are more on with y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->