October 2018 Bumpkins!

I feel like I haven't slept in ages I'm so tired! Appetite hasn't changed much yet but I'm sure its around the corner well granted I did steal my DH cookies yesterday while he was working haha but I'm so bloated it is unreal!

No sickness here yet thankfully! Just unbelievably bloated and lacking energy! I look 5 months gone for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_20180202_162554.jpg
    IMG_20180202_162554.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 14
I’ve been feeling bloated as well. My jeans feel rather tight but I haven’t really gained any weight, trying to minimize my weight gain this time around. I’m at a healthy weight right now and want it to be easy to bounce back after baby. I know it’s still super early but does anyone have a feeling about their baby’s gender? I’m hoping for a boy as I have two girls already and so far I feel different than I did with my girls as well...

I have DD and call it wishful thinking, but I feel like this LO is a boy. I would be happy either way of course but I'm pulling for a boy as well.

Added ladies :happydance:

How is everyone? I get out of breath and dizzy so easily these days! Makes cleaning hard,
Also morning sickness has hit me already! It didn't hit me til least 6 to 7 weeks with my boys

Omg I got so dizzy when I stepped in the shower this morning! And stairs have me out of breath so quick.

No MS really yet, just a couple cases of sudden nausea and picky eating. My sweet tooth is TERRIBLE right now!

I'd really love a girl this time.. But I've a feeling it's another boy, but boys are awesome too! So we'll see, it would just be nice to finish our family with a little princess !

I posted this is my pregnancy test post as well but I want to put it here in case any of y'all are insane testers like me!

Decided to test the hook effect because I got a faint test today so here's what happened I was waiting for my tests to be delivered but couldn't hold my pee anymore and spaced out putting it in a cup as soon as I was finished "knock knock" of course they came! So I pushed what little pee I could out into a cup very diluted and the test had a very dark line so i wanted to see it with a long hold so i held for 3 hours peed in a cup tested and it was a lot lighter so i freaked but i remembered hearing about the hook effect so I decided to test it out so this wad the results and the diluted sample noticeably darker than the urine only sample so the diluted is half water half pee the other is full urine

First pick full urine second pick diluted urine

Attachments

• 20180202_155240.jpg
    20180202_155240.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180202_155255.jpg
    20180202_155255.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
I am exhausted beyond belief! I take a nap every day after work. (Heck, I fell asleep at my desk during lunch!) Also, everyone at work was ordering sushi, and I loooooove sushi. Got a few raised eyebrows when I said I wasn't in the mood for sushi... haha...

I get a little dizzy too, and I've had the nausea since 10 DPO, so. Coffee is a no no. A sip and GONE. So I stick to tea. (one a day!) Maybe that's why I'm so tired. I'm such an avid coffee drinker. Oh well, no coffee in exchange for a little bean is a deal I'm more than happy to do.

Let's just hope I don't fall asleep during our superbowl party! Haha...

And I finally got my appointment, March 19th! I'm also supposed to call monday, because we're doing the Obstetric ultrasound and Nuchal translucency. So, I gotta get my early april appointment since it's between week 10 and 13+6!

Hi ladies, hope its ok if i join?

Im still getting used to the idea of being pregnant... Just got my bfp 2 days ago. Im 3w4d.
I have quite a lot of aches and pains, stretching feeling in my abdomen, some stabbing pain in my lower back, super tender breasts. I am also forgetful. :blush:
Is it normal to feel so many symptoms so early?

Welcome :)

I was puking at 8DPO and my boobs have been killing me since then!
I've also had the back pain and the pulling for a long time!

So we're either weird, or we're both okay! haha!

Congrats!

Welcome :)

I was puking at 8DPO and my boobs have been killing me since then!
I've also had the back pain and the pulling for a long time!

So we're either weird, or we're both okay! haha!

Congrats!
Hahaha, there sure is comfort in shared symptoms :hugs2:

Hi all! :flower:

I was going to wait until I missed Af tomorrow, but I’m happy about how my compulsive testing is looking!
6E3A84B1-F494-4031-801F-263BE0B566A2.jpg

Plus I got a + digi yesterday! :happydance:

No real symptoms yet. I guess being tired & a little emotional. I did give up my second cup of coffee already. I usually get pretty bad mornin sickness so I’m going to enjoy the next few weeks of feeling ok.

Hi ladies could I join you? I just got my faint bfp last night 10 dpo but tonight's was much darker so I'm feeling hopeful! Come on sticky bean! Due 10/16 with baby #2. Still hasn't really sunk in yet!

We have a daughter (her birthday is Nov 16th isn't that funny?) and I have felt for a long time that my 2nd would be a boy, and I am already feeling like it's a boy haha. Don't mind either way, would be a little more convenient not to have to buy all new baby clothes lol but that's nbd!

Not much for symptoms yet, sore bbs, some twinges and had a bit of pressure for a couple days.

Welcome ladies I will add everyone once I'm home as Wi-Fi is abit sketchy where I am

I just had breakfast and am now feeling a bit queasy. Worried that I am just going crazy :wacko: is morning sickness even possible this early?

Congrats and hello to everyone newly posted!

I have made a midwife and scan appointment. It’s march 1st for booking in and 20th I think for the scan! We are also going to get a private scan as only £49 haha so that’s booked for the 1st also so not long to wait.
Symptom wise I’m fine just tired still and bloating so badly and feeling full very easily.

Welcome ladies! Congrats on the BFP! :hugs:

Bloblo, I was throwing up at 5DPO, I think it's possible. Maybe you're just more sensitive!

Pretty much anything is possible in pregnancy! :haha: Everyone has a totally different experience and even different pregnancies for the same woman, as I've heard from lots of people. Let the fun begin haha!

I wanted to share something with everyone, when I was pregnant with DD I read an article from Mommypotamus that said it's possible that low magnesium levels contributes to morning sickness, and that most people are low in magnesium because of farming practices and soil quality etc. I took a magnesium glycinate supplement (in addition to prenatals and other things) with DD and I never got sick once, except for one hour of nausea in the first week. No puking though. It could have been a coincidence but I am doing it again this time just in case! I figure it can't hurt, magnesium is important and a lot of prenatals don't have much of it. I don't think many doctors are clued up on it though or perhaps there just isn't much research on it. I also take a B complex and Vitamin D drops. Here is a link to her MS remedy ideas: https://www.mommypotamus.com/morning-sickness-remedies/ I also recommend hugely increasing your protein and healthy fats. Protein helps prevent gestational diabetes according to my Dr, she even has me do a daily protein shake bc I don't tolerate eggs very well. Don't mean to be preachy, just sharing some info which I found really helpful, especially since there are some first timers! :) If it helps even one lovely lady avoid the sickness it's worth sharing! <3 :flower:

Interesting thought about magnesium - i will surely try it out. I have low magnesium due to not eating grains or beans, so i do sometimes take some supplements on days where i feel i haven't had enough leafy greens... I will start some straight away, been having a bad day and ginger tea is only helping for about 5min.

I hope it helps! There is also a magnesium oil you can get which you rub on your skin for quicker absorption.

That's very interesting!
Although, I'm not sure if that would be the culprit in my case? I do take my prenatal vitamin that has it... I eat a lot of spinach every day and almonds... ? Maybe too much magnesium? Ahaha, but I had read that before, so. I'll be sure to watch out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->