October babies due dates and bump colours

Noah is voguing!! :)

Lys - never heard of the rash thing myself. Sounds unpleasant to say the least. Boo! I hope the doctor can get it cleared up asap.

MA's husband updated her facebook and said baby was born this morning and that Mother and baby were healthy and recovering!!

Yay! Happy to hear mommy and baby are doing well. Congrats MA!!

Noah is voguing!! :)

Lys - never heard of the rash thing myself. Sounds unpleasant to say the least. Boo! I hope the doctor can get it cleared up asap.

HAHA... He is voguing!! Thanks for the comments ladies! Can't wait to meet your lil ones as well!! I went to the Dr. this afternoon for my hives and was prescribed prednisone which is a type of steroid so hoping that fixed me up soon!

CONGRATS MA!! Can't wait to see pics!!

So happy to hear an update on MA - i came online tonight to see if there had been one! Can't wait to see a pic of her LO :cloud9: so happy

i know i've already said it but Noah is GORGEOUS!! xx

Congrats MA! So happy for you! You've waited a long time for Amelia.. you deserve all the snuggling and cuddling you can get :)

Lys, hope the steroids clear things up... definitely sounds very unpleasant!

Well I had my sweep this morning and nothing until literally a minute ago. My back started hurting a little and im pretty sure i just lost my plug followed by a show. Hopefully thats a good sign.

Ooh, Yourstruly!!!!!! How exciting! :dance:

Good luck with everything! I hope it all runs smoothly for you....

Cant wait to see pics of Ali :)

xx

love the bumpies :happydance: and those nursery decals are stunning, v pretty.
lys- i haven't heard bout rash either it sounds rubbish hope the steroids kick in soon for you. I think i've lost the plot i knew you had baby and put a comment previously but ? haha but i got to see a new pic :thumbup: and he's lush the vogue comment made me chuckle. Thanks for update on ma.
Yourstruly- hope everything goes quick and easy thanks for updating us. You typing away whilst your waters were breaking :haha:

Now i've decided i want a sweep dont even care if they use a brush :haha: just get him out :baby:

Aww so many babies coming!! Congrats MA and good luck yourstruely! xx

Good luck yt! Congrats MA! Can't wait to see pics of Amelia and Ali! :)

I love that YoursTruly is posting while her waters are broken and she should be off to the hospital! hehe

Congrats for going into labor and hope all is well with baby and momma.

Congratulations too to MA - looking forward to the official announcement and pictures!

Not much going on here. Just promising myself 'no naps today' so I can get some stuff done. Just general cleaning and hanging out with daughter.

Oo, good luck Yourstruly!!!!
And congrats to MA - I can't wait til hear how everything went and to see pics of your lovely lady!

Good luck, YoursTruly! Can't wait to see pictures!

So I napped.. lol I tried so hard not to but I did.. but I kinda did it sitting upright and just holding my head up so does that still count? lol

On the bright side I'm getting some cleaning done so that's at least something.

So no pictures yet eh? Hrmm.. I just might have to insist people post some pictures of pets or something to pass the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->