October babies due dates and bump colours

ooh, Nyp, your boy is GORGEOUS! That's exactly how a "perfect" baby looks in my mind.. hehe.. exactly how I would imagine my boy! (Except mine will probably be a total fatty and not so perfectly petite.. hehe)

I'm so sorry you had a terrible surgery like that.. hope you recover quickly and everything heals well. And hopefully you'll be able to have another pregnancy if you choose to! With advanced planning and consultation it would probably be less traumatic than this c-section.

Mommyof3girls- hope those contractions get you somewhere very soon! I don't understand why nurses are often so unfriendly and downright mean.... Why did they choose a profession where they spend all their time with people, and are supposed to HELP them?!

MA, so excited about tomorrow! I'm sure from now on, September 29 will have no other meaning to you but Amelia's birthday. :) Hope you can get some rest before tomorrow. Which sounds impossible knowing you'll have a baby tomorrow, but please try! :)

nypage, congrats on baby Kian, he is a total cutie! The C-section sounds really rough, and the news the doctor told you afterward. I'm guessing a VBAC is totally out of the question?

Well the midwife told me it was fine to get the flu shot either before or after delivery so I'm going to try to get it soon. Then I will harass all my friends and family to get theirs. :blush: Am I an overbearing parent already??? It is just scary to think that itty bitty babies are not allowed to get flu shots until they're 6 months old. I honestly never thought about it before so I never worried about getting my flu shot, but now with a baby to worry about, I want to tell everyone to get get theirs so they don't give my baby the flu!

Mommy - that seriously sucks that you are in such pain and they won't admit you and at least help you get to a more productive level of labor. Mind you at least this way maybe you'll get your doctor that you want instead of nasty one.

Nypage - OMG!!! That little boy almost needs a haircut already! lol He is precious and worth all the pain! Congratulationsand best of luck with recovery. Hopefully down the road the doctor will be able to US scan the scar tissue area and let you know when it would be advisable to go ahead with another pregnancy. :)

Yours - I love the new picture of Ava! Is it from her birthday party? Adorable. I was just having the conversation with DH about swimming this weekend and what if my water broke and then DH was making jokes about having to post signs saying the pool was closed due to woman's water breaking and gross it would be. Gee thanks honey! Needless to say I'm not going swimming this weekend.

My DH revised his demand on when I can and cannot go into labor. He said after Wednesday, so now anyitme Wednesday overnight onwards is okay with him because he has one less midterm than he thought. Meanwhile my mom was telling me to go into early labor this weekend. I talked to my sister.. turns out because we're due the same time my mom is really hoping that I'll go early and my sister will go late to create the longest interval between the deliveries so she can spend lots of time with me and the twins before leaving to see my sister and her baby.

lol LittleStars... don't you love everyone telling you when to go into labor? :haha:

I'm just looking forward to the side-eyes I'll get again at my doctor's appointment today when I insist that I will not be going into early labor. :) Actually I am looking forward to my appointment though since I'll get to hear how chubby the babies are. That being said I'm not looking forward to the US part since the past few times I get really sick from being on my back and nearly pass out.

such a gorgeous little boy NY :kiss: DH and I have already discussed adoption in the future and it's a wonderful thing to do IF you do have issues in the future with your scars.. but hopefully you will be able to have another pregnancy in the future

MA still so excited for you for tomorrow.. and it really doesn't matter who she shares her day with because it's going to be Amelia's special day and everyone will remember it for that reason! :hugs:

hope everyone is well and bumps are cooking nicely still :)

Thanks everyone. Having an aweful experience is almost erased when you meet your little one. its amazing! Also, I cannot believe the hair he has when he was a few weeks early! Such a cutie. I will let time heal and see what I can do about carrying my last child. I do hate the thought to risk life and leave my little ones, but will consult more with doctors after a while to see what the deal is.

Zb- thats not over protective its smart! Flu is detrimental on our Little babys. I was told if you get the shot, and are BFing, then the baby gets that immunization as well so its not too much of a big deal if others around you aren't getting it...but im going to have my 7 year old daughter and OH have theirs too, as precautionary. I still need mine, was supposed to at my next OB appt!

MA- good LUCK! Oh im so excited for you. Will say a little prayer tonight for you and Amelia. Get us updated whenever you can, take your time, I know how busy you'll be, trust me! Also, now I totally relate with you about wanting that october baby but having septmeber one, but I love him so much I dont care anymore!

Mommyof3 girls and Yourstruly- seems you will be shortly following with a baby soon, hope you girls are feeling well!

I cannot wait to see who is next, well, we know MA is tomorrow, but who is next to go into labor! Hope we are all hanging in there!

Morning everyone!

Thanks little stats it is from her birthday. I cannot believe my baby is 1 lol.

Feeling pretty ok today. Huge increse in discharge though(sorry TMI).thought it might be m water but it's not leaking, dripping or gushing just kinda overly wet all the time. Doesn't soak a pad or anything but the second I wipe it's wet down there again. Really annoying. My pubic bone still feels like it could break in half at any moment but Tylenol is helping that so far.

Other then that things are good. No contractions nothing. I think after all the pre term labor and what not this baby is going to be stubborn and stay put. Lol.

Congrats Nicole!! So sorry about that traumatic experience and the news afterward! Hope you recover quickly xxx

MA! It's so exciting that you get to meet Amelia tomorrow! Even if it's not October :)

LittleStars- That is what I'm hoping for. :)

NY- I hope you are right.

MA- I still can't believe that you will be meeting your LO tomorrow. :happydance: I hope everything goes smooth for you.

I just wish I could get a full nights sleep. I know that if I get some rest that my body will do what it is suppose too. But with all the contractions and the baby kicking in between it just isn't happening. I can't picture being pregnant much longer. I would not wish this on the person I like the least. I seriously have been spoiled by my older 4 girls and the quick easy lasting no longer than 10 hours complete labor and deliveries.

Well my appointment went well today. I had a really nice nurse (same as last week) and even though I kinda miss my old usual nurse she is such a peach I was happy to have her. The babies are measuring a little off of each other with one at 6lbs and the other estimated at 6lbs 12oz. Baby A which is the smaller of the two was moving like crazy though so the tech was having an issue measuring so she's probably off a little. Since she's moving so well though the doctor isn't too worried but just told me to call definitely if her activity level seems to be dropping off. Other than that I didn't gain any weight since last appointment and everthing else was good from bloodwork and strepB stest. So yay! We're a go for the section on the 7th assuming I don't go into spontaneous labor (which I won't!!). I got fitted for compression socks which apparently I get the pleasure of wearing. lol They are so ugly. Also, doctor told me how to ask (the magic words they respond to) the nurse for more pain meds after surgery and also said that I can definitely keep my staples in longer than my stay since I felt they were taken out a little early last time. These were two things I was really concerned about and feel much better about.

MA - I'm sure you're enjoying you last quiet night with DH, or running around like a chicken without a head trying to get things done but in case you read this before you go in tomorrow. Best wishes that all goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery. I'll be looking forward to lots of pictures when you're up to it!

And speaking of pictures.. I have some.. but I don't know where the cord is to attach the computer to the camera is.. need to find the packaging for the camera. lol I am so pathetic. I'm a real ditz at times, losing things and such.

Im not too sure what time it is in US but its Thursday here, I had to remember your a day behind. Goodluck for tomorrow MA!!

So excited for you MA. Tomorrow is almost here! Hope everything goes great and smooth and cant wait to see pictures and hear all about your beautiful little girl.

11 hours and counting Octbebe :lol:

Thanks everyone!

Good luck tomorrow. By the time I wake up in the morning you will be a proud mama.

An ungodly hour for us. :rofl: I'm sure this is Gods funny way of sharing how sleepless nights will be with Amelia. :lol:

Had pre-op appointment today and right now I'm happy with the medical team. They all seem to be on the same page. My Doula has permission as of now to go in with Doug. I have to make sure everyone is on the same page when we meet with them in the room tomorrow. I'm thinking we'll have our private room. Facebook has been OVERFLOWING with responses, the church, the prayer net, family and friends are going over the top. I'm thinking they'll want to give us that private room or they'll have insanity. The nursing staff from Dougs unit, the phlebs from our laboratory down stairs, even nurses from postpartum who've been with us since the loss of Jackson are planning to come by. Umm, I only hope we'll be awake, aware and that I'll be normal acting. :rofl: :wacko:

I'm SO humbled by the responses coming back already. It's CRAZY! So God to see all these responses with loving-kindness. \o/ I can barely hold my composure.

Keep you posted. Doug has been warned by everyone they need pics right away. :rofl: Poor guy. He's got new batteries in the camera, some extra's and the doodad thing that he needs to upload. Hopefully he won't forget the laptop. :lol:

Love to you all. :hug:

NY! CONGRATS! Your son is so handsome! I do know what you mean about forgetting all of the awfulness as soon as your holding that lil one!! :flower:

MA! So happy and excited for you! I can't wait to see pics and hear about everything!! :hugs:

Good morning from the UK. I am up and awake early today, and excited about the fact that it is THURSDAY!! Amelia's birth day!!! :cake:
Mommy's Angel - I will be thinking of you all day. Good luck with everything, I know you will be fine! I just cant wait to hear the birth story, and see the photos of your daughter!
Lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->