October babies due dates and bump colours

Congrats yt! She is beautiful and it sounds like the labor went really well! I can't remember, were they saying she was big or small? Sounds like she came out just perfectly sized. :)

Thank you everyone. The labor was annoying at first only because we didnt know why it was going so slow and fast and intense at the end.

zb5-At 36+6 they told me she was 7lb 7oz which would have put her at 8 pounds theday she was born and she was just a tiny 7lb 3oz. ( I only say tiny because my first was 7lb 12oz) Her newborn clothing is till swimming on her.

Zb- happy bday!

Mrs- I hope your biopsy shows nothing. How scary, but good not to worry til you would have to. Keep us updated!

YT- congrats, she is soooo beautiful!

Shell- yay for the surprise, thats an awesome idea of them to do. How fun!

Kristin- how do you nurse 2? Do your boobs and nipples hurt super bad or am I doing something wrong? I sometimes get tears when he is sucking it hurts so bad...:(

Heres a couple pics of my little guy:) He was down in weight from birth when we left hospital and was 5 lbs 9 oz but today he is 5 lbs 14 oz so thats +5 oounces in 2 days! So proud of my little piggy:)

Attachments

• 299259_2428837558711_1184755982_2870794_967127856_n.jpg
    299259_2428837558711_1184755982_2870794_967127856_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 306901_2429875784666_1184755982_2871362_1579923954_n-1.jpg
    306901_2429875784666_1184755982_2871362_1579923954_n-1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
NYP - he is SUCH a little dude!

YT - you're making me insanely impatient to meet my princess, how gorgeous is Alison!!?? :kiss:

shell - how amazing are your friends!! what an amazing surprise! although i'd have ordered everyone inside into the shade - that heat was a killer yesterday! I get so grumpy now in the sunshine.. can't wait to lose my baby weight and feel normal and go on a sunshine break with LO and DH!

Mrs - i hope your biopsy is all clear :hugs:

Has anyone got MA on facebook? any updates? hoping her recovery from c section is a speedy one and that little amelia is healthy and well xx

I'm still pregnant. And now I'm to the point where I'm over being pregnant. I just can't take the pain anymore.

I'm wondering if Baby A's empty sac is still in there and is blocking the cervix. Would that cause me to have my progression stall?

I think I'm going to get off here and go soak in the bath tub. My poor back is killing me.

yt, I hope they are off with their estimates for me too, they are saying he's big... I hope he'll come out a bit more like average. :)

NY, he is so cute!

mommy, that sounds so frustrating! Can you talk to your doctor about it? I know my midwives say not to go to the hospital unless you're really in labor, but they also said if you're having long frustrating early labor, to go talk to them about relief. I'm not sure what they mean, but maybe painkillers or sedatives so at least you can get some rest before real labor starts.

I haven't heard from MA, I hope someone has! And I can't wait to see pics of Amelia!

afm, I've been having a little more mucus than usual since yesterday, and this morning it has a little tinge of blood in it. I'm not sure it's enough to call it a bloody show, but I'm getting excited and nervous!!

Soooo frustrated.. had a long post but lost it all.. wah!!!

Recap:
zb5 - happy belated birthday!

YoursTruly - Congratualtions on Allison's arrival! I love the picture of your two girls on the bed with you.

Nypage - he is so handsome! :) Glad to hear he's putting his weight back on.

As for MA - just a guess but she had a c-section and would be in the hospital for 3 days, possibly even 4 so she is just getting out of the hospital today if not tomorrow. That plus all her family, friends and church people she is probably very busy and can't even think striaght. Hope they're giving her some space and a moment of peace. I can't wait to see Amelia but I'm sure that she'll pop on when she feels up to it. I know I won't have any internet access during my hospital stay and the day I get out I am (stupidly??) planning on going to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner.

Anyway, I'm too lazy to type out all the other crap I type. I'm off to my parents house for my dad's birthday lunch (was tea), gotta pick up a gift on the way, thinking just a gift card for a bookstore since he really doesn't need a thing. My brther is watching DD afterwards while I go shopping and get some stuff done. Dh is staying home to apparently studying for his tests he has this week. Man i'm glad I went to university when I was still in my 20's. Must be hard to do it with family responsibilities. How many of his fellow students can say they have a mortgage and a wife about the give birth?

Anyway.. for your entertainment.. here are some pictures.. not of the nursery.. I've had a set back with that due to DH's paranoia..

The picture I made up yesterday for the wall: (I took the photo sideways, had to flip it, it really is a square canvas)
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/lylotte/DSC00030.jpg

The BigSister shirt I made for DD yesterday:
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/lylotte/DSC00031.jpg

And the tye dye shirts that I made for the twins and their cousin: (I don't love the colours but it was the colours DD picked for her shirts she was dying)
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/lylotte/DSC00033.jpg

awww love the tye dye shirts :) and the canvas is fab too - i've still not started on mine yet but will have a butterfly theme i think since our nursery is pink/green with hearts/butterflies! going to look online for some inspiration before i start :)

I agree MA is probably super busy.. i thought someone on here was on her fb so might have seen something via that as often fb is easier to access than bnb. I bet she's been inundated with visitors x

thanks girls i cant stop taking pictures of my little guy!

Nai- did u change your name or am i confused?

little- really cut big sister shirt! what is DH;s paranoia about?

Zb i bet youll be next!........but im sure mommy hopes she is. soon ladies! then you will miss being pregnant and the excitement of impending birth......sigh.

i am nursing little monster and typing clumsily with one hand so will bne short.

anyone know how long the pain of nursing lasts?.....shouldnt a week be it and no more pain? still hurts for me!

Zb- happy bday!

Mrs- I hope your biopsy shows nothing. How scary, but good not to worry til you would have to. Keep us updated!

YT- congrats, she is soooo beautiful!

Shell- yay for the surprise, thats an awesome idea of them to do. How fun!

Kristin- how do you nurse 2? Do your boobs and nipples hurt super bad or am I doing something wrong? I sometimes get tears when he is sucking it hurts so bad...:(

Heres a couple pics of my little guy:) He was down in weight from birth when we left hospital and was 5 lbs 9 oz but today he is 5 lbs 14 oz so thats +5 oounces in 2 days! So proud of my little piggy:)

I have moments where it hurts but most of the time its fine. If it hurts that bad then he may not be latching on the right way. It did hurt today when I tried pumping...lol I had the suction up too high. I'm sorry it hurts :cry: but maybe you can try calling Le Leche breast feeding support or go to this page that give info on breastfeeding...maybe they can give you advice to help it not hurt Breastfeeding Answers

Your little man is so cute!

Just to let everyone know... i had my beautiful little girl at 7.35am this morning...she weighs a healthy 7lb 6oz and is doing fantastic! Will update tomorrow when I am less tired!!!

xx

congrats youngmummy! :hugs: looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about it :thumbup:

yeah i did change my name hun, sorry i should have put that on here shouldn't i!!! :haha:

I AM NAI1983 just had to change cos of privacy issues

NYP - have you got a bf'ing counsellor you could contact? from what we were told at NCT it could be that lo isn't latching properly like kristin said... the nipple needs to be at the soft part of the roof of babies mouth, if there is any sucking done with the hard part of the front of the mouth it can cause sore nipples.. we were told you can tell the difference by - if the babies MOUTH "appears to be sucking", that is not latched deeply enough - if the JAW area is moving not the mouth area, the baby has latched correctly

I'm not sure if that makes any sense.. hope it gets easier for you though :hugs:

I miss a couple days on here and I have missed 2 babies!! WOW, well it is October now! :flower:

Congrats YoungMummy and YoursTruly!! YT, you are too cute posting when your water broke! Glad it went well... and that is amazing the progress at the end once your water was fully broken. :cloud9: YT, She is beautiful!!

Katerdid, LOVE the pic! William is so handsome!!

NY! Your lil man is so precious!! Love the pics, keep them coming!

My hives did clear up, they got worse before they got better and I freaked out for a couple hrs. Plus my OH, got a 24 hr flu bug so it's been a bit hectic here. OH is better and my hives are mostly under control, the Dr. said the medication would take a couple days to take effective (she just didn't mention how bad it could be before it got better). She thinks it's a delayed response from something I came in contact w/ at the hospital!

Last thing, there is an Oct babies group on facebook and MA's facebook is updated w/ pics! MA, she is beautiful!!

Nai, - thanks for the update on the name change! I was wondering who this DMG was!! :blush:

Kristin, just have to say after having 1 baby, I am in awe and inspired at Mom's of twins!! :hugs:

Last thing, there is an Oct. babies group on facebook!! And, MA's facebook is updated w/ pics and info... if any of you are friends w/ her on there! MA she is BEAUTIFUL!

Congrats YoungMummy!
LittleStars, I love the canvas! It's beautiful! Liking the tie dye, too.. we made quite a few tie dye onesies with some girlfriends and my OH.. was lots of fun :)

Seems like we'll get lots of births on this thread from now on. It's so nice to see all the newborn pictures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->