October babies due dates and bump colours

I love the crossed eyed "whoa!" look they give their fists. Thats kians big thing now.

ZB, Rofl...too funny! Amelia crosses her eyes too. I also love it when she eats and scares herself awake with the sipping noise. :lol: Right now she's in her swing and she's mesmerized by the mobile and talking to it. Haha I think it's the first time she's really seen it well and interacted with it. Oh how the meds are working. She is a new kid. Praise God!

Anyone have pics of their kids with santa? We haven't had one yet. I hope to get one soon though.

We went to see santa today :D
Liam is on the left, connor on the right
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/Santapic2011.jpg

Aww too cute! They sure make Santa look big!

nice santa! that's a great picture Kristin, the boys are looking gorgeous :)

MA glad to hear you are getting along better now that you've figured out the problem.

Thought it was just me but see it wasn't....Tis quiet in here! Hoping your all well and enjoying your Christmas and a blessed Happy New Year to everyone! :hug:

<--- running around like a crazy woman trying to get last minute Christmas shopping done.

Having twins in tow does not help my cause. I must spend a good 15 minutes every store talking to people who insist on looking at the girls and asking me a zillion questions etc. Seriously getting annoying! I know they mean well but can't they see my time is precious? Oh well. I get to meet my new niece finally on Thursday! She just had her 2 month appointment today and my sister was saying she is already 13lbs 7.5 oz!!!!!! I go in tomorrow for our weigh in to see if the girls are gaining better.

Big waves to everyone!

WOW! I made the right decision then to switch Amelia to the special formula then. She'll be 3 months on the 29th and after two weeks on the formula gained 12 ounces. Now she's 9lbs 12 ounces. Not even 13 lbs yet though poor baby. She IS tall though. She's starting to get the baby pudge though and it's cute.

So glad you'll get to see your new niece. It's a fun time isn't it?? Praise God for all these babies!

Getting out of the house with one baby is hard enough! Little Stars, you are a champ!

Silas was 15 lbs at his 2 month appointment... :blush:

Freya is just 10lbs 6oz :cloud9:

Hope everyone is well in the run up to Christmas :hugs:

xx

I am getting confused between this thread and the other October Babies thread.

All well here, I just put Alana down awake and she has just closed her eyes and gone to sleep. Now we do this everyday but she normally cries for a bit, wants her dummy and I sort of stay with her patting her back or stroking her head until she settles but today she just went to sleep :) Yeah, I hope this continues.
Now back to Christmas preparation.

Oh and littlestars I have no idea how you manage with twins, I have enough trouble when I take one out with people stopping to take a peek and talk to me. I have yet to find a polite way of saying, "sod off we are busy and need to get on with things".

Hippy, I am doing the same thing trying to put Silas down drowsy but awake at night. We do thd same, pacifier, tummy rubs, and A little complaining but he falls asleep! Hasn't worked yet for naps though.

Well my girls at 2 months were only 7lbs 15.5oz and 8lbs 5.5 oz so I can understand why the doctor was concerned. Especially since they weren't born preemie. I feel like they've chubbed up but I'm nervous. I'll report back later. I've got some last minute shopping to do still. Bah!

I'm supposed to make something dessert-y for a Christmas Eve meal we're going to. there will be about 18 adults there so I hope I won't be the only sweet treat maker. I want opinions on what to make. Either a large pavlova with strawberries/kiwi to look festive or Black Forest cupcakes. Which would you prefer?

Ooh, i would usually go for a pavlova - but your black forest cupcakes sound devine! yummy! :munch:

xx

I get a lot of questions too...the biggest one, are they twins?? No, I am pushing a double stroller and the 2nd baby is someone elses lol duh! The carseats snap onto my stroller so I pull the covers down over them when im out so people can't see them...they still try though

I find taking them to the dr alone harder than shopping...thank goodness there is usually someone there to help bc my boys are just over 12lbs each so there is no way I can carry both carseats lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->