October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

I have been using the ball which feels good haha. I read that too about second babies and I completely forgot about it! That makes me feel more hopeful for sure! I don't mind being induced, to be honest I expected it. I just don't want another induction like the one with my son because it lasted 36 hours. And my added worry then too is they said they won't let me labor that long again and will do a csection if this induction follows the pattern of the last. Hopefully this induction will go smooth and she will engage quickly. When I went in with my first I was completely closed and not effaced, it took me over 24 hours to get to one cm. Right now with this one I am almost completely effaced and dilated between 1-2 so I'm already ahead of the game lol

Honestly, my second labour couldn't have been more different from my first. When your body has done it once, I really believe (now, at least, having experienced it) that the second time it is waaaay more efficient and gets the job done so much easier. Fingers crossed!

My baby boy decided to join us a bit early at 38+2.
On Sunday my waters started leaking and because I was GBS+ my midwife had to come every 4 hours to give me the antibiotics. Labour took a bit of time to get going, but at about 2:30pm on Monday it finally became pretty active. And 4 hours later at 6:29pm on June 26th he was born.
Elliot Hudson - 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches.

Attachments

• dmr6go.jpg
    dmr6go.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
Yay congratulations! 😊
Hope everything went smoothly for you!

Baby is already a month old! Crazy how quickly it goes even with the lack of sleep 😂
How are all you ladies doing these days!?

I dropped off the face of the earth lol. My induction went really well, no complications and baby was born on her due date, June 23rd, at 8 lb 1 oz and 20 inches long. We are finally getting in the swing of things now :)

Congrats!

I have been doing good. Elliot is such a laid back happy baby, I'm so thankful. I haven't found it too bad yet having two (especially being 2 under 2).
How are you, Oily?

We are doing ok here. Little man has a good latch but likes to get lazy so he gulps air which leads to a lot of painful gas. He is quite grouchy most of the day so i babywear to keep him happy and me sane.
Im also dealing with a little D-Mer related to breastfeeding.
Other than that we are awesome and finally figuring out a routine. Feeling a bit more normal now.
:)

If anybody is still around in here- how are the babies and mom's doing?
Elliot will be 7 weeks tomorrow. He is still so laid back but has started to get very gassy. I've started giving him probiotics which is helping quite a bit. He has also gone from 6lbs 7oz at birth to 10lbs at his 6 week appointment. That's almost a 4lbs gain. 😮
Breastmilk FTW. 🖒
(I don't mean that as anything against anybody doing formula. It just feels awesome for him to grow that much by something my body made.)

I feel the same! Mine's 10 weeks today and as of two weeks ago had gone from 8 lb 8.5 oz at birth to 13 lb 5 oz. She's a cheerful, chubby little girl, and lovely. The first 4-5 weeks were basically awful but she's been great since.

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(107).jpg
    photomagic(1)(107).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
  • photomagic(1)(122).jpg
    photomagic(1)(122).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
We just got back pictures from a newborn/family photoshoot, so I thought I'd share a few. :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1502840373333.jpg
    FB_IMG_1502840373333.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 4
  • FB_IMG_1502840168609.jpg
    FB_IMG_1502840168609.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 4
  • FB_IMG_1502840160093.jpg
    FB_IMG_1502840160093.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1502840390380.jpg
    FB_IMG_1502840390380.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
Oh my your babies are so cute!!
I have been trying to check in now and again but its getting tough to find any free time these days. Sometimes i just hold my little while he sleeps to give my brain an excuse to sit down and relax. The gas is improving a bit here and we are finally getting some smiles! I will try to post a photo but havent had much luck with that in the past.

Pretty well thanks. :) Sylvs is now 4 months old. She's quite huge and can roll but is not a pro yet. Similarly, she can just about tripod sit, but is nowhere near sitting alone. She seems to be doing well in all areas, though, and meeting all her milestones which helps keep me relatively relaxed. :D

How are you?

Attachments

• WP_20171003_15_03_13_Rich (3).jpg
    WP_20171003_15_03_13_Rich (3).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
We're doing pretty good.
Elliot is 3.5 months, and about 14lbs now. The other day he just learnt to roll from back to belly but can't figure it out the other way yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->