October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

af showed today, so can you put me down for testing on the 21st please? thanks!

my doc might be prescribing me clomid next week, if i cant get in with my ob soon, so im excited about starting it next cycle! to think i could be pregnant next month, is sureal!:)

I just drink a small glass in the morning - helps the folic acid go down:thumbup:

Echo - If you haven't ovulated yet you could start the grapefruit it helps with the little swimmers - so nothing to lose:happydance:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

good luck heather! sounds promising :)

CD1 for me today, could you put me down for testing on the 21st.

Good luck ladies :hugs:

Got my smiley face on opk today! We started SMEP Friday, but missed last night because my DH was being a jerk. Why do they have to do stupid things and cause fights around ovulation? Grrrr!!! Things are good now though so I'm thinking if we BD tonight and the next 2, we should have the bases covered. I'm hoping and praying this will be the beginning of my BFP!

Oh noooo! :nope: Not you too! MEN! Hope everything is ok! :)

I think I might just ovulate at a normal time this month! Watery cm, sensitive nips and slight cramps seems to be pointing in that direction. To be continued....

Good Luck echo! :)

I got my +ve OPK smiley face today too ladies :) eek fingers crossed!! Lots of baby dust! xx

Good Luck! :)

Grapefruit juice Is bitter but I drink it after geritol (which is horrible) but it kinda complements each other

Can you sweeten it up? I want to try it, but I'm not sure if I can take it unsweetened! :haha:

anneliese
Heather.1987
Mellie1988
Angego
familylove4
meli1981
x-kirsty-x
Trying2012

Good Luck when you test! :)

:dust:

Got my smiley face on opk today! We started SMEP Friday, but missed last night because my DH was being a jerk. Why do they have to do stupid things and cause fights around ovulation? Grrrr!!! Things are good now though so I'm thinking if we BD tonight and the next 2, we should have the bases covered. I'm hoping and praying this will be the beginning of my BFP!

Oh noooo! :nope: Not you too! MEN! Hope everything is ok! :)

I think I might just ovulate at a normal time this month! Watery cm, sensitive nips and slight cramps seems to be pointing in that direction. To be continued....

Good Luck echo! :)

I got my +ve OPK smiley face today too ladies :) eek fingers crossed!! Lots of baby dust! xx

Good Luck! :)

Grapefruit juice Is bitter but I drink it after geritol (which is horrible) but it kinda complements each other

Can you sweeten it up? I want to try it, but I'm not sure if I can take it unsweetened! :haha:[/QUOTE

I'm not sure??

I'll be testing oct 7 if AF doesn't show :). That's only 16 days. Lol! I'm hopeful though!

My BBT went up to 98.1 this morning - but I did take it an hour late so I'm logging it in FF but it has it as a white circle. I think when I start to hit the DPO I'm gonna do my best to not symptom spot at all - but it will be tough!

Hey girls cd 7 for me started charting again today! I have to say taking evening primrose oil & having glass of grapefruit juice a day I have noticeably more cm which is starting to resemble ewcm already, due to ovulate in a week or so! Just thought this may help some of you.good luck for those who have recently ovulated x

Hi ladies,

Can I join too? I'm on ttc cycle 18, and will be testing October 5th after a week in the sun. Now just for the 2ww!!!

Good luck!!

CD 14, no smiley last night, but my temp spiked this morning and got my smiley face! We bd Tues & Wed, bt not Thurs/Fri b/c I was feeling sick and went to sleep early. We plan on bding today, tomorrow and Monday. Did I mess up by not bding last night since I got my smiley this morning and not last night?

CD 14, no smiley last night, but my temp spiked this morning and got my smiley face! We bd Tues & Wed, bt not Thurs/Fri b/c I was feeling sick and went to sleep early. We plan on bding today, tomorrow and Monday. Did I mess up by not bding last night since I got my smiley this morning and not last night?

The smiley face picks up your LH surge that happens 12-24 hours before ovulation, so if you bd the day of smiley face and the following 2-3 days, you should have your bases covered! Good luck and FX this is the beginning of your :bfp:!!!

hi! can i join you girls? AF is due Oct 1 for me, I am going to start testing at 10dpo on September 28....I'm 4dpo right now...hate playing this waiting game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->