October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

DSEMCHO- I'm sorry you still feel like crap. Are you going to go in?

I went out with my SIL tonight to see a movie and on the way home, I saw a shooting star! My first ever, So I made my wish:)
Also, probably not related, but I have had a killer headache off and on for 2 days!

I hope your temp stays above CL, so your wish will come true. ;)

Just wanting to let you ladies know what's going on, and if I disappear for a little bit this will be why. I've been having more chest pains, I had some earlier this week to. They started again yesterday right before noon but this time it's my left chest, up and slightly over my shoulder/collar bone area, my left side and in my rib cage right under my right breast. I called medical yesterday and they had nothing available until Thursday or Friday - and both appointments were 8:30am which is while I'm working. They told me to try again Monday morning. Bob is definitely not happy with them and he is concerned because it even hindered my leg workout at the gym today. I'm also having to take semi-shallower breaths instead of normal or deep breaths (which cause more pain). If it get's worse while I'm at work tonight I will definitely seek medical attention but until then I'll have to wait to go to the doctor.

Only just got around to catching up on what everyone is doing. If yo havent already seen anyone, if it is of any help I have worked as a cardiac nurse for the last ten years. It doesnt sound like cardiac chest pain a s such as you wouldnt feel the pain worse on inspiration of breath however, it could be other cardiac related problems. It does sound more muscular. Do you get easily short of breath when you have this chest pain and what brings it on?

I hope you feel better soon and you have a sticky bean this month! :hugs:

Just wanting to let you ladies know what's going on, and if I disappear for a little bit this will be why. I've been having more chest pains, I had some earlier this week to. They started again yesterday right before noon but this time it's my left chest, up and slightly over my shoulder/collar bone area, my left side and in my rib cage right under my right breast. I called medical yesterday and they had nothing available until Thursday or Friday - and both appointments were 8:30am which is while I'm working. They told me to try again Monday morning. Bob is definitely not happy with them and he is concerned because it even hindered my leg workout at the gym today. I'm also having to take semi-shallower breaths instead of normal or deep breaths (which cause more pain). If it get's worse while I'm at work tonight I will definitely seek medical attention but until then I'll have to wait to go to the doctor.

DSemcho honey I hope you get better soon, I'm going to keep you in my prayers. Hope the doctors can figure out whats going on with you as well. Keep us all posted we are all here for you.

Dsemcho I hope everything goes well and you get better soon!!!

On other note im bored and wanted to share my boyfriend told me he wants this song to be the first song we dance to at our wedding (cowboys and angels) everytime I listen to it I cry because it is so cute and I just picture our wedding and looking into his.eyes as a married couple..

Thank you Britney right back to you!! Testing tomorrow finally ..im not worried though.

Don't be worried hunn I tested my first time around on the day my cycle was suppose to come and I had a BFP. So you don't have to worry if god has a plan for us all to be mommies sooner or later.

I have a reeallly good feeling about it. Everyone keeps telling me to wait til im 5 days late but I.refuse if it's.gonna be.positive in 3 more days then it'll be positive tomorrow!!

Hoping everyone get's their BFP's soon!

Woke up this morning feeling a lot better with no pain at all. But after moving around a little bit (really just making breakfast) the pain came back and the having to take shallow breaths. Bob (my DH) is not allowing me to go to the gym and is demanding I go to the doctor tomorrow. And even said if they send me Downtown to Adana to get checked to call him at work and he will go with me. :) So I'm gonna relax for today until I have to go to work and to try to take it as easy as possible while at work.

On a happier note my temp went up .1. So now it's 98.2 which is .5 1/2 above my coverline :)

Feeling tired and cranky...think i'm out this month :nope:

Hoping everyone get's their BFP's soon!

Woke up this morning feeling a lot better with no pain at all. But after moving around a little bit (really just making breakfast) the pain came back and the having to take shallow breaths. Bob (my DH) is not allowing me to go to the gym and is demanding I go to the doctor tomorrow. And even said if they send me Downtown to Adana to get checked to call him at work and he will go with me. :) So I'm gonna relax for today until I have to go to work and to try to take it as easy as possible while at work.

On a happier note my temp went up .1. So now it's 98.2 which is .5 1/2 above my coverline :)

That sounds like a good plan. FX'd for you!

Any update OPTIMISTIC?

DSEMCHO- I'm so glad youre getting checked tomorrow

Me to. Hubby is hoping for just a pulled muscle or bruised rib. Just hope it's nothing serious and I get put on bed rest because I have to work next week. I was slightly concerned last night with the dizziness and confusion (I couldn't find the pizza button at work and I can normally do that with my eyes closed) and when I was looking at the button my brain didn't register it said pizza o_O... Kinda freaked me out. But today seems a little better regarding that.

is this positive? After 16 cycles?!
This is only one test lol. I took so many pictures.

Attachments

• HPT4.jpg
    HPT4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5
  • HPT3.jpg
    HPT3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Omg defo positive!! Congratulations Hun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->