October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

It went away for a little bit but then came back, and I'm slightly dizzy. I can't wait for Monday and Tuesday - I'm off on those days. I'm only going to go if I get super dizzy or a lot of pain. Last time I had these problems a couple of years ago the doctor didn't check my heart but just said it was from stress. But this feels different.

Dsemcho - Where are you in your cycle hun? :flower:

:hugs:

X

It went away for a little bit but then came back, and I'm slightly dizzy. I can't wait for Monday and Tuesday - I'm off on those days. I'm only going to go if I get super dizzy or a lot of pain. Last time I had these problems a couple of years ago the doctor didn't check my heart but just said it was from stress. But this feels different.

Could it be a pulled muscle? I hope it's nothing serious. See someone asap!

Hope you feel better soon X :hugs:

DSEMCHO- I'm thinking of ya:)

AFM- I'm starting to get nervous already. My temps 1-3dpo weren't that high, or increasing by large increments, and today, it's back to CL. I'm worried I maybe didn't ovulate and my temps will reflect that tm:(

At 4DPO according to FF. And it's definitely not a pulled muscle, it randomly started when I was at work yesterday. It goes away when I just sit down at work and relax - but I work food service so that doesn't happen often... Husband isn't sure if I should try to go home and go to the hospital since medical is closed or if I should try to work through it since it's not him. I'm not sure either honestly but there is no one else to work tonight. Plus I don't want to take an ambulance since I don't know how to get to the hospital, and I don't want to be strapped to a gurney because those people have almost dropped me before.

Dsemcho - Could it be gas? - or indigestion? - I still think you should get it checked out :flower: especially if it gets worse, I know you don't like the gurney but you may have no choice hun - thinking of you:flower:

X

At 4DPO according to FF. And it's definitely not a pulled muscle, it randomly started when I was at work yesterday. It goes away when I just sit down at work and relax - but I work food service so that doesn't happen often... Husband isn't sure if I should try to go home and go to the hospital since medical is closed or if I should try to work through it since it's not him. I'm not sure either honestly but there is no one else to work tonight. Plus I don't want to take an ambulance since I don't know how to get to the hospital, and I don't want to be strapped to a gurney because those people have almost dropped me before.

Do you have high blood pressure/hypertension? You should get checked out sooner rather than later. If you feel like you should see someone asap then listen to your gut. :hugs:

I've always had good blood pressure and no history of hypertension. I don't think it's indigestion - this type of pain rarely happens to me. This is maybe the third time in my life.

DSemcho--your health is definitely more important than work! Don't wait if something feels wrong.

I've always had good blood pressure and no history of hypertension. I don't think it's indigestion - this type of pain rarely happens to me. This is maybe the third time in my life.

What were the previous diagnosis's?

First time was just chest pains - doctor told me to quit caffeine (I only drink 2 - 3 sodas a week anyways) and to quit stressing. Which at the time was impossible because I was going through a horrible divorce. The second time I didn't get seen - it was earlier this week and went away within a few hours. Today my doctor actually happened to come in to get food tonight and I talked to him. He said to watch it, and if it persists the same tomorrow or gets worse to go to the hospital - he's also the doctor on call for base tonight.

Dsemcho, please take care of yourself honey. We're all very worried about you and you need to be healthy for your future bean that may be there. Lots of love, prayers, and hugs. :hugs:

dsemcho, have you had your iron levels checked? I know that when I had severe anemia I had chest pains and heart palpatations. I also felt light headed and very tired. Get blood taken to check everything, especially the iron. The iron pills clear it up super quick! Have you been having heavy periods? let us know how youre doing!

feeling any better dsmecho? how did work go hun?

Work was horrible - it was so hard to not fall asleep and I stayed dizzy. My periods are considerably light compared to what they used to be when I was a teenager. I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

get your iron checked hun! keep us posted!

Work was horrible - it was so hard to not fall asleep and I stayed dizzy. My periods are considerably light compared to what they used to be when I was a teenager. I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

i hope u feel better soon hun :(!!

nic, ive been with stargazer since i joined in march, but yes im stalking you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->