October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

So are you supposed to get two temp dips in a cycle after your OV day? Cause I've read somewhere you get a temp dip due to your estrogen level dropping around 6DPO.... Then if you get a second dip it's an implantation dip... Ever heard of that?

I'm not sure. I will have to look at some bfp charts in the FF gallery. I had my only dip so far this morning. more than .2 degrees after 7 days of sustained rising. No clue what it means, might be too soon to tell anything.

So are you supposed to get two temp dips in a cycle after your OV day? Cause I've read somewhere you get a temp dip due to your estrogen level dropping around 6DPO.... Then if you get a second dip it's an implantation dip... Ever heard of that?

I'm not sure. I will have to look at some bfp charts in the FF gallery. I had my only dip so far this morning. more than .2 degrees after 7 days of sustained rising. No clue what it means, might be too soon to tell anything.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait and see if I get a second dip.

Does anyone have experience with Osom tests? I've heard they are more sensitive with FRER and they don't give evaps. Well, I've been testing with them for the last few days (even though I promised myself I wouldn't test early) and they have all been BFN until yesterday afternoon. I took 2 yesterday, both with faint lines and then took this one this morning. It's definitely darker. I don't want to get my hopes up until I get a positive on a digital the day of my period. Oh please, let this be it! Please let me know what you think and/or your experience with these tests. Hoping this is the start of my BFP...

I started using those last cycle. From everything I have read they are supposed to be the most sensitive and they don't give evaps. And even if you get a line after the time limit you can pretty much bet that you are pg! So looks like congrats are in order!!!! :happydance:

I sure hope it's the real deal. I didn't have a line on any of them, even after they dried until yesterday. Since yesterday afternoon, the lines came up within 10 mins, but much darker within a half hour. Fx'd that I'll get confirmation on a FRER or CBD tomorrow. I just don't want to get my hopes up yet...I'm really nervous!

Omg FX'd for you!! What dpo are you? When is af due? You will get darker lines I'm sure! :happydance:

Thanks! I'm so nervous to get happy. Not even going to tell DH till I get a confirmation on a digital. I'm 11dpo today with AF due Friday. I guess you could say I'm cautiously excited :blush: I just think it's a real good sign that the last few days OSOM tests were totally blank and then yesterday the lines started coming up in the afternoon...please oh please!

12dpo seems to be the best early day to test as most get bfp's. That is such exciting news. I hope I have the same result. Do you have a chart?

I do, but I'm not sure how to put it on here in my sig the way you ladies do. I'm actually 11dpo according to FF, ticker says 12 because I was counting O as the day after my +opk

Does anyone have experience with Osom tests? I've heard they are more sensitive with FRER and they don't give evaps. Well, I've been testing with them for the last few days (even though I promised myself I wouldn't test early) and they have all been BFN until yesterday afternoon. I took 2 yesterday, both with faint lines and then took this one this morning. It's definitely darker. I don't want to get my hopes up until I get a positive on a digital the day of my period. Oh please, let this be it! Please let me know what you think and/or your experience with these tests. Hoping this is the start of my BFP...

I started using those last cycle. From everything I have read they are supposed to be the most sensitive and they don't give evaps. And even if you get a line after the time limit you can pretty much bet that you are pg! So looks like congrats are in order!!!! :happydance:

I sure hope it's the real deal. I didn't have a line on any of them, even after they dried until yesterday. Since yesterday afternoon, the lines came up within 10 mins, but much darker within a half hour. Fx'd that I'll get confirmation on a FRER or CBD tomorrow. I just don't want to get my hopes up yet...I'm really nervous!

Omg FX'd for you!! What dpo are you? When is af due? You will get darker lines I'm sure! :happydance:

Thanks! I'm so nervous to get happy. Not even going to tell DH till I get a confirmation on a digital. I'm 11dpo today with AF due Friday. I guess you could say I'm cautiously excited :blush: I just think it's a real good sign that the last few days OSOM tests were totally blank and then yesterday the lines started coming up in the afternoon...please oh please!

12dpo seems to be the best early day to test as most get bfp's. That is such exciting news. I hope I have the same result. Do you have a chart?

I do, but I'm not sure how to put it on here in my sig the way you ladies do. I'm actually 11dpo according to FF, ticker says 12 because I was counting O as the day after my +opk

Did you get 2 temp dips? I think you go to the Sharing drop down on FF and click on get cose, and get the simple code for bb link.

Did you get 2 temp dips? I think you go to the Sharing drop down on FF and click on get cose, and get the simple code for bb link.

Ok, added my chart to my sig. I didn't temp on Saturday, couldn't find my therm so had to skip :( Turns out it was under my pillow when I made my bed later :blush:

That's good to know! I was totally wondering what day is a good day to know early if I can't wait but not so early that I'll be like "No it was too early I could still be pg!" and keep my hopes up. BFNs suck so much. :(

I like countdowntopregnancy.com because it gives the % of :bfp: (including faint) and :bfn: for any DPO. It only shows data from women who were pregnant. Helps me be like "Oh. OK well, maybe I'm in the 17.1% who get a :bfn: even when pregnant".

Ok, added my chart to my sig. I didn't temp on Saturday, couldn't find my therm so had to skip :( Turns out it was under my pillow when I made my bed later :blush:

I have totally done that. When did you bd?

I keep mine in my pillow case that way I have to move as little as possible when I wake up. And I don't have to ask DH to hand it to me lol. Especially since I temp vaginally.

Exciting thread this morning:)
SHELL- I hope those are positive, it looks like it to me, although I dont do those tests.
DESMCHO- Should be interesting about your bloodwork, but dont let it discourage you if it is negative
AFM- My temps are sucking, bug time. I'm sure with another low temp, CH's will get taken away:( Although I have seen online charts that do look like mine. Yesterday I was so nauseas, and my nipples started to hurt, and they hurt way more today. My body is def playing games with me

SHELL- I hope those are positive, it looks like it to me, although I dont do those tests.
DESMCHO- Should be interesting about your bloodwork, but dont let it discourage you if it is negative
AFM- My temps are sucking, bug time. I'm sure with another low temp, CH's will get taken away:( Although I have seen online charts that do look like mine. Yesterday I was so nauseas, and my nipples started to hurt, and they hurt way more today. My body is def playing games with me

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aww babe, I wish you had some clarity. It must be so frustrating. Have you tried acupuncture?

We BD cd 8, 10, 13, 14, 15. Got +opk on cd 13 and according to FF, I O'd on 15. I'm hoping that covered the bases and this is a real pregnancy and not a chemical that's showing up on early tests. I really want to see the word "pregnant" on a digital, but am weary to take one until Thursday at the earliest. I know they're a lot less sensitive and if I see "not pregnant" I'm just going to get bummed out.

Aww babe, I wish you had some clarity. It must be so frustrating. Have you tried acupuncture?

Frustrating doesnt even begin to cover it:cry:
I have a bunch of things to try, once this damn cycle is over! Acupuncture being one, Vitex being another. A month ago, I thought my period was coming, so I didnt do anything, then 2 weeks ago I thought the same, then it showed I ovulated:thumbup: Now these crappy temps. I have been feeling like crap the last 2 days, perhaps thats why my temps suck, but who knows. All I know, is my nipples are killing me. Tested this am, BFN. I just keep praying to God, something, anything will happen!

We BD cd 8, 10, 13, 14, 15. Got +opk on cd 13 and according to FF, I O'd on 15. I'm hoping that covered the bases and this is a real pregnancy and not a chemical that's showing up on early tests. I really want to see the word "pregnant" on a digital, but am weary to take one until Thursday at the earliest. I know they're a lot less sensitive and if I see "not pregnant" I'm just going to get bummed out.

You've done what you can there in terms of BDing! All our fingers are crossed for you, Shellgirl. It would be great to see a clear :bfp: - it looks good so far. Trya dn hold out till Thursday!

:dust:

It definitely won't discourage me if it's negative. I even told the doctor it was to early to do bloodwork. :dohh:

I had nausea today and actually threw up.. =/ dizziness to... But that is probably because of my lack of being able to breath properly.

Nice timing! We bd cd 10, 11, 14, 15, 17 and I got + opks on 14 & 15. FF says I ovu cd16. I'm hoping the 1 and 2 days before covers it since we didn't bd on cd16. I hate this waiting but I'm only 8dpo but really not feeling like I am. I was all stressy & anxious yesterday as I sometimes get 1-2 days before af, and I just cleaned my desk at work and cleared out my wallet of old receipts which sounds like the cleaning/organizing I do right before af. We'll see what the next few days hold.

Nice timing! We bd cd 10, 11, 14, 15, 17 and I got + opks on 14 & 15. FF says I ovu cd16. I'm hoping the 1 and 2 days before covers it since we didn't bd on cd16. I hate this waiting but I'm only 8dpo but really not feeling like I am. I was all stressy & anxious yesterday as I sometimes get 1-2 days before af, and I just cleaned my desk at work and cleared out my wallet of old receipts which sounds like the cleaning/organizing I do right before af. We'll see what the next few days hold.

Sounds like your covered pretty well too! I felt out the last few days up until I started seeing those lines yesterday afternoon. I'm at work now and going to try to hold my pee all day and take a different brand of test when I get home. I do the cleaning thing around AF too. I just snapped at someone at work for no reason really, hoping it's preggo hormones, but only time will tell.

Loro fxd your temp spikes back up tomorrow! I'm stalking all of you lovely ladies!

afm- got my pos opk today!! :) should o tomorrow or the next day! Then on to the oh so fun tww. I gave all of my pg tests to my MIL to hide. Gonna try and wait for at least 10dpo!

Frustrating doesnt even begin to cover it:cry:
I have a bunch of things to try, once this damn cycle is over! Acupuncture being one, Vitex being another. A month ago, I thought my period was coming, so I didnt do anything, then 2 weeks ago I thought the same, then it showed I ovulated:thumbup: Now these crappy temps. I have been feeling like crap the last 2 days, perhaps thats why my temps suck, but who knows. All I know, is my nipples are killing me. Tested this am, BFN. I just keep praying to God, something, anything will happen!

If you are sure you are not prego, I would start acupuncture and not wait for the cycle to end...sooner is better with that. My friend who actually is going to school for acupuncture has pcos and her cycles were 42days, after a few treatments she got down to 31 and got a bfp. Just an idea.

Sounds like your covered pretty well too! I felt out the last few days up until I started seeing those lines yesterday afternoon. I'm at work now and going to try to hold my pee all day and take a different brand of test when I get home. I do the cleaning thing around AF too. I just snapped at someone at work for no reason really, hoping it's preggo hormones, but only time will tell.

What symptoms did you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->