October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

You can stick one of those :bfp:s next to my name!! :yipee:

Tested yesterday with such a faint line I didn't believe it. Well, can't deny today's. :thumbup:

I am either 10 or 11 dpo today. Pic was taken after about 4 minutes.

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Congratulations ITSME:)

I'm pretty sure I havent ovulated now:( My temps just aren't reflecting that. The month I took Clomid and was charting, my "O" temps were like a straight line, solid CH's, can def see the pattern. I am beyond sick of this cycle, at almost 4 months!!!!!!!!!! I am going to see if I have any Provera left at the pharmacy, if I do, I'll be starting it ASAP to end this misery

I'm pretty sure I havent ovulated now:( My temps just aren't reflecting that. The month I took Clomid and was charting, my "O" temps were like a straight line, solid CH's, can def see the pattern. I am beyond sick of this cycle, at almost 4 months!!!!!!!!!! I am going to see if I have any Provera left at the pharmacy, if I do, I'll be starting it ASAP to end this misery

So sorry Loro :hugs: Hope you can get some meds to end this and move on to the next that FX is your lucky cycle :kiss:

Try acupuncture, it can work wonders. It's also the most relaxing 45min of my life when I go. I literally melt into the table.

Afm, still have head cold symptoms, some cramping on and off that feels like pre-af. Cp seems high and soft, only cm I get when I check cp is creamy/watery but not a lot of it. :blush: My temp was down .1 degree from yesterday. bbs are not sore. Af could come anytime between now and Sunday. I'm so confused with my chart and lack of symptoms or IB. Feeling doubtful.

Acupuncture feeling good eh? I don't think I can get it done here in Turkey, but I will look into it when we go back state side.

Acupuncture feeling good eh? I don't think I can get it done here in Turkey, but I will look into it when we go back state side.

It helps so much with a variety of things. My friend has pcos and she goes to school for acupuncture. Her cycles went from 42 to 31 days with a few sessions and she got a bfp.

How are you feeling girl? How are the symptoms? My chart confuses me. Bbs not really sore, no IB too so feeling out. Af could come anytime from today - Sunday so thinking of only testing first on Saturday...no need to start now only to get bfns and drive myself crazy.

I need help gals! I took an internet cheapie this morning, saw nothing, so fell back to sleep. About 30 minutes later I see some pink. I fell asleep before the 5 minutes so not sure if it appeared in that time. I'm very skeptical! The line isn't perfectly straight, so that's probably a sign of evap. I read that this brand can sometimes show evap lines. I don't want to get excited for nothing. Can anyone take a look at my avatar and tell me what you think?

It helps so much with a variety of things. My friend has pcos and she goes to school for acupuncture. Her cycles went from 42 to 31 days with a few sessions and she got a bfp.

How are you feeling girl? How are the symptoms? My chart confuses me. Bbs not really sore, no IB too so feeling out. Af could come anytime from today - Sunday so thinking of only testing first on Saturday...no need to start now only to get bfns and drive myself crazy.

No IB... Boobs are barely even considered sore (which last cycle they were sore from 3DPO and my nips were sensitive from 6DPO)... Slightest bit of nausea for the past couple of days... My nips are a slight bit itchy... Little bloated, extremely gassy (and it's even chasing my dogs away :blush:)... My temps have me a wee bit excited (because it's soo much higher than last cycle)... I know I'm taking my first test tomorrow morning.

Try acupuncture, it can work wonders. It's also the most relaxing 45min of my life when I go. I literally melt into the table.

Afm, still have head cold symptoms, some cramping on and off that feels like pre-af. Cp seems high and soft, only cm I get when I check cp is creamy/watery but not a lot of it. :blush: My temp was down .1 degree from yesterday. bbs are not sore. Af could come anytime between now and Sunday. I'm so confused with my chart and lack of symptoms or IB. Feeling doubtful.

Your symptoms seem promising! What is your cp normally about this time? If it's different, it could be a good thing!

No IB... Boobs are barely even considered sore (which last cycle they were sore from 3DPO and my nips were sensitive from 6DPO)... Slightest bit of nausea for the past couple of days... My nips are a slight bit itchy... Little bloated, extremely gassy (and it's even chasing my dogs away :blush:)... My temps have me a wee bit excited (because it's soo much higher than last cycle)... I know I'm taking my first test tomorrow morning.

How many dpo are you? When is af due? Do you have a chart?

I'm at 9DPO, AF should be due the 12th (but I OV'ed 2 days early so IDK)... And here is a link to my chart (rather than looking at the tiny one in my signature) My Ovulation Chart

My cp is medium and medium, kinda soft. Which is different for me because its usually pretty low and very firm. I also have a decent amount of cream cm! Since o, I haven't had a 'dry' day, actually. I really want this to be meaningful, but the rationalist in me says, "no, pms and pregnancy symptoms are identical, you can't tell the difference." I'm so impatient this cycle....

My cp is medium and medium, kinda soft. Which is different for me because its usually pretty low and very firm. I also have a decent amount of cream cm! Since o, I haven't had a 'dry' day, actually. I really want this to be meaningful, but the rationalist in me says, "no, pms and pregnancy symptoms are identical, you can't tell the difference." I'm so impatient this cycle....

I am right there with you. Your chart looks good though! Have you searched on FF to find charts like yours?

I'm loving the dips in your chart though! Let's get that temp back up!!!

I have done endless searches on FF. I am relieved that more charts are showing up, as in the beginning of the tww, there were fewer that 20, with only 2 pregnancy! I am trying to be positive, and this is the prettiest chart I've had yet, so that's something. At least I am ovulating.

I'm at 9DPO, AF should be due the 12th (but I OV'ed 2 days early so IDK)... And here is a link to my chart (rather than looking at the tiny one in my signature) My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks promising! Just my $.02, 12dpo has better chance of registering a bfp. That's why I'm waiting until Saturday if af doesn't show...might even wait until Sunday as I could have a 28dc this month.

Your chart looks promising! Just my $.02, 12dpo has better chance of registering a bfp. That's why I'm waiting until Saturday if af doesn't show...might even wait until Sunday as I could have a 28dc this month.

I'm testing at 10DPO, 14DPO and then waiting for AF... But I'll probably cave and test at 12DPO lol. Also I've been taking a lot of naps.:sleep:

I'm testing at 10DPO, 14DPO and then waiting for AF... But I'll probably cave and test at 12DPO lol. Also I've been taking a lot of naps.:sleep:

Sounds good!

You can stick one of those :bfp:s next to my name!! :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/photo-1.jpg

Tested yesterday with such a faint line I didn't believe it. Well, can't deny today's. :thumbup:

I am either 10 or 11 dpo today. Pic was taken after about 4 minutes.

Woo hoo, lovely line - congrats!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->