October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Thinking today maybe O day for me been having some sharp one sided cramping usually good indicator for me. we :sex: last night and hopefully we can :sex: tonight keeping fx'd

You can stick one of those :bfp:s next to my name!! :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/photo-1.jpg

Tested yesterday with such a faint line I didn't believe it. Well, can't deny today's. :thumbup:

I am either 10 or 11 dpo today. Pic was taken after about 4 minutes.

Huge congrats itsme!

Hi Girlies,
So I called the pharmacy, and I asked them to get some Provera ready for me which she said I have 2 cycles left of that, so she will get them both ready for me. Then she asked if I wanted the Clomid too? WTH? I did not know, that I had one cycle left! That's crazy. So I'm def going to start the Provera today. I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant, and if by chance I was to be, the FS said Provera will not enduce a miscarriage. So I'm feeling a bit more positive to end this cycle, and have another shot at the Clomid:)

Woop huge congrats itsme :D what gorgeous lines!! :cloud9:

Thank you so much ladies, I'm feeling a bit miserable about af but putting my feet up with DH tonight and having some chill out time! Thanks so much for all your support, it's so lovely chatting to you all - not many of my friends know we're trying again yet and I was just telling my Mum how much of a comfort bnb is :) it was the second thing I did when I found AF - first told hubby, then told you, you're all so lovely!

Keeping everything so tightly crossed for all those still to test! Echo and Babywhisperer your charts look awesome :happydance: xx

Aw Loro really hope the meds help to end this yucky cycle and that's fab news about the clomid!! woop all systems go for next cycle :) really good luck! xx

Bump, Enjoy your chill time. :)

Loro, I'm happy for you! Keep us posted about which outcome (af or BFP).

Congratulations ITSME:)

I'm pretty sure I havent ovulated now:( My temps just aren't reflecting that. The month I took Clomid and was charting, my "O" temps were like a straight line, solid CH's, can def see the pattern. I am beyond sick of this cycle, at almost 4 months!!!!!!!!!! I am going to see if I have any Provera left at the pharmacy, if I do, I'll be starting it ASAP to end this misery

Try acupuncture, it can work wonders. It's also the most relaxing 45min of my life when I go. I literally melt into the table.

Afm, still have head cold symptoms, some cramping on and off that feels like pre-af. Cp seems high and soft, only cm I get when I check cp is creamy/watery but not a lot of it. :blush: My temp was down .1 degree from yesterday. bbs are not sore. Af could come anytime between now and Sunday. I'm so confused with my chart and lack of symptoms or IB. Feeling doubtful.

Your symptoms seem promising! What is your cp normally about this time? If it's different, it could be a good thing!

I;ve never not been able to feel it. I have to really stretch and it's soft. almost amorphous.

Aw Loro really hope the meds help to end this yucky cycle and that's fab news about the clomid!! woop all systems go for next cycle :) really good luck! xx

Have a margarita or a nice glass of red wine for those of us in lovely limbo :wine:

I might be right there with you in a couple of days.

Have a margarita or a nice glass of red wine for those of us in lovely limbo :wine:

I'll skip the Margarita and red wine, but I will take a nice cold Beer:happydance:

Don't count yourself out yet, are you crazy?

I'll skip the Margarita and red wine, but I will take a nice cold Beer:happydance:

Don't count yourself out yet, are you crazy?

Yes, but in a good way :winkwink:

8DPO and tested BFN this morning, obviously not surprised. Annoying dull cramping and I am super irritable....I am out of internet cheapie tests, I will probably start with FRER tomorrow, or maybe thats too early? Those tests are expensive!

Wait until 12DPO to use a FRER... At least I would personally.

Hi everyone, after a pretty major pill screw up this month I'm totally confused about what cycle day I'm on - I have no idea if I even ovulated! Boobs are getting bigger and bigger though and I'm very crampy today, I've also been rather flatulent for a couple of days... this is unusual for me! I've been struggling to sleep, too.

Anyway, I took a test this morning and this is what I got:
https://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq176/LordGrace/2012-10-04084450cropped.jpg

The picture quality isn't great I know so if you can't see anything don't worry. I can see a line but can't work out if it's just the antibody strip. What do you think? anybody else got any news? xxx

Quest - Good luck when you test hun - I didn't test positive until 11DPO if that's any help:flower::dust::dust::dust:

Would love to join the ladies with a beer - but hubby has drank them all:haha:

Good Luck everyone who is testing soon:flower: and for those catching the eggy on your marks get set GO!

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Quest - Good luck when you test hun - I didn't test positive until 11DPO if that's any help:flower::dust::dust::dust:

I'm always curious how far along people are when they get a BFP and if they tested and got negatives first. So nice to hear!

Got my blood test results back from the doctor...it's official! I am pregnant! Now that the doc confirmed, DH is ready to celebrate :dance:

Got my blood test results back from the doctor...it's official! I am pregnant! Now that the doc confirmed, DH is ready to celebrate :dance:

Yeah!!! Rub that :dust: on me please!! I am testing Saturday at 12dpo if af stays away! FX'd for all of us testing this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->