October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

If af doesn't come I'm testing Sat too!!! FX'd for us!! We only bd 5, 2, and 1 day before, and the day after. We missed O day :dohh: Do you chart?

Ooh testing buddies :hugs:
Does it feel to you like Saturday will never get here? i almost tested when i woke today...

atleast you got bding in before O one of those swimmers still has a chance :thumbup:

I'm happy that i hit o day as it surprised me by being early!! but i am feeling less hopeful today. strange how quick that can change i swear i am in my head too much! i broke out across my chin yesterday and my boobs started hurting an hour ago. both are signs that af is on her merry way!! i'm also really tired. so feel less hopeful but not out yet !!!

I do chart yes, this is my second month so its still new to me. i'm a bit concerned my post o temps aren't that high :shrug:

Fx and looking forward to saturday hoping for your bfp (along with mine :))

Got back from the Doc. Waiting on my blood test results tomorrow. I wish it was tomorrow already!

:happydance: waiting its all about waiting this game isnt you wait for af to be over then you wait to O then your in the horrid ttw then repeat or for the lucky ones, wait nine months for a very special present :cloud9:

Finally got the results at lunch time, I'm officially pregnant. She is sending me back for blood test next week and ultrasound next Friday.

:happydance: Officially pregnant! :happydance:

ooh and good luck to PrayingLady who on the first page is done to test today fx for your bfp:dust:

Yay on the good results Danielle!!!!

Shell - I'm sure everything is gonna turn out fine!

AFM - Last night I had a lot of nausea, still having small cramps here and there today. Today is 9DPO for me, which means in 24 hours I'll be taking my first test! And today is also day 3 that my temp has been at 98.4. Four more high temps and I'm going to be uber happy. Boobs are the slightest bit sore - last two or three cycles they hurt a lot at this point.

So the days are getting closer to when I will test officially. I have been testing with some cheap internet tests, every day since 5 DPO, I thought I was DPO at the time. Oh well. So at day 9DPO I will test every morning with a FRER. SO far my nipples are still suuuuper sore, normally it would have dissipated mostly by now, I have weird tingling sensations in my breasts too...I still think its way to early for any signs though. Other than that...maybe being a little extra tired, probably from the hormones and being off the pill for the first month....I contribute most of what i am feeling to that. I was on the pill for 4 months prior to this cycle so I know my body has some adjusting. But so far it has been the most regular it has ever been so we will see! I will test in the morning with a cheapie just so I can see the BFN and torture myself...I dont know why I do it because its disappointing each time, but I cant stop POA!!:shrug:

Just swinging by ladies to wish you all good luck :dust::dust::dust:

Congrats to our 5BFPs hope you are all taking it easy and relaxing:coffee:

:hugs:

X

Booo ladies the horrible witch got me 2 days early :( :( I was so hopeful this month but on to the next cycle! Please could you put me down for testing on the 31st (hoping for my little halloween pumpkin!) Sooo happy for those lovely bfps :)

Babywhisperer thanks so much for your kind words, wish you so much luck! This was our 2nd cycle trying after our mmc (we wtt for a month straight after too) thanks so much for your loveliness ladies! I will be stalking and can't wait for more bfps!! Xxx

Bump - You get two goes at a halloween baby too:happydance:

I will be testing towards the end of the month - the witch got me on CD18 well early :cry: (My 5th cycle after a DNC)

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Thanks stargazer01!
Just wanted to wish all you lovely ladies good luck with BFPs this month:dust:
Really sorry about af bumpnotyet, fx'd for a halloween pumpkin!!
I'm 4dpo now and so not hopeful this month and no symptoms whatsoever, just gotta keep praying

:happydance: My temp went back up.

:hugs: to those who are out!

Good luck testers!

:dust:

:happydance: My temp went back up.

:hugs: to those who are out!

Good luck testers!

:dust:

Echo~ Your chart looks great!

Bumpnotyet~ So sorry :witch: got you :hugs: Hoping you will get that little pumpkin at the end of the month!

You can stick one of those :bfp:s next to my name!! :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/photo-1.jpg

Tested yesterday with such a faint line I didn't believe it. Well, can't deny today's. :thumbup:

I am either 10 or 11 dpo today. Pic was taken after about 4 minutes.

YAY itsme!!! :D Congrats on your BFP!

And Echo - your chart does look great!

You can stick one of those :bfp:s next to my name!! :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/photo-1.jpg

Tested yesterday with such a faint line I didn't believe it. Well, can't deny today's. :thumbup:

I am either 10 or 11 dpo today. Pic was taken after about 4 minutes.

CONGRATS ITSME!!!! :yipee::wohoo::yipee: That sure is a nice pink line!

Thanks guys! I think I'm still in a state of shock. :haha:

Ok, left sided pain/cramps, lots of weeing....does that sound more like a uti?
I don't have any stinging or smell with the wee?

I don't remember getting cramps with my uti - all the pain was before and after peeing.
If you had a uti you'd know - the stinging and burning is unmistakeable and disrupts your life.
If frequent urination is unusual for you, you might be starting a UTI and might possibly be able to ward it off by taking plenty of cranberry extract ( I usually take more than it says on the bottle).
There's no guarantee that will help, but it can't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->