October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Got back from the Doc. Waiting on my blood test results tomorrow. I wish it was tomorrow already!

Aw no babywhisperer I wish I did :( I bought a bbt but it didn't work so going to get a new one for next cycle! How many cycles have you been trying for? Wishing you tons of good luck for when you test! xxx

Thanks girl! :hugs: We were NTNP for 1 cycle and now trying with opks, preseed, temping, charting for almost 2 months. How about you?

:dust: All around!

Got back from the Doc. Waiting on my blood test results tomorrow. I wish it was tomorrow already!

What did the Dr say??

Just that it's a great sign that I have 4 positive urine tests (I got a bit obsessive) and will know my levels when the work comes back tomorrow. More waiting, my fav :hissy:

It's just 1 night of sleep vs the multiple nights in the TWW!!!! It will be great news. How is DH being?

What did the Dr say??

Just that it's a great sign that I have 4 positive urine tests (I got a bit obsessive) and will know my levels when the work comes back tomorrow. More waiting, my fav :hissy:

It's just 1 night of sleep vs the multiple nights in the TWW!!!! It will be great news. How is DH being?

This is true. Then I have a whole 9 months of waiting, but the good kind :flower:
DH is cautiously happy. He doesn't want to get excited until doc calls with beta results. Men are so practical. I have enough confirmation for me! Taken about 10 tests in a 24 hour period and one was digital, that's good enough for me! Yes, I'm a little crazy :headspin:

Newest symptom. Sore boobs, they're never sore. Fxd
That's a very good sign! My boobies never get sore and they started getting sore the day before my BFP, especially the nipples. Hope it's your turn! :dust:

Finally got the results at lunch time, I'm officially pregnant. She is sending me back for blood test next week and ultrasound next friday.

What did the Dr say??

This is true. Then I have a whole 9 months of waiting, but the good kind :flower:
DH is cautiously happy. He doesn't want to get excited until doc calls with beta results. Men are so practical. I have enough confirmation for me! Taken about 10 tests in a 24 hour period and one was digital, that's good enough for me! Yes, I'm a little crazy :headspin:

Mine was the same but when we got the results today he was really happy.

Babywhisperer, your chart looks great!

Really? I feel like af is coming tomorrow. I pray it stays far far away! I'm really shocked with how hi my morning temps are. This is my first month doing that so I don't know if it's normal.

I agree with echo, your temps are good and high, and that's promising. :D

What do the white circles mean? I've been curious of that for sometime...

White circles are from when you enter a time that's not your default testing time.

Girls I think I'm 99.9% out! No AF yet but snow white :bfn: :cry:

Bring on the:witch: and on to ttc cycle 17 :growlmad:

Good luck to the rest of u xx

Aw hon don't give up yet!
Also I noticed that FF hasn't given you crosshairs. You do show a temperature shift, but that huge drop on CD21 probably caused FF to take away the crosshairs maybe?
Outside of that dip your temps were looking great. Do you normally O around CD13?

AFM, I was so convinced this was our month, I used OPKs and ovulated cd13 as usual and we tried SMEP and preseed, and I've had tons of cm just the same as the month I fell pregnant with my angel, sore boobies, and cramps since cd6 so I was pretty hopeful (so convinced but raise DHs hopes as didn't want to excite him tooo much as he is so gutted each time we get a bfn)... Well I tested yesterday at cd11 and bfn, and again today bfn :( I'm cramping so much and I never usually do before AF and my boobies are massive with big blue veins, but no baby! Boo hoo!! Would you say I'm probably out ladies? Lots of love and dust to you all xxx

Now dear you know you can't say you are out when AF hasn't shown! :hugs: Most women don't test positive before they are late, even though it may seem from the posts on B&B that they do.
Don't give up yet! I'd wait to test until you are late, to save yourself disappointment from BFNs.

Finally got the results at lunch time, I'm officially pregnant. She is sending me back for blood test next week and ultrasound next friday.

Yay Danielle! I'm so happy for you :yipee: I'm hoping for the same for me tomorrow.

Babywhisperer, your chart looks great!

Really? I feel like af is coming tomorrow. I pray it stays far far away! I'm really shocked with how hi my morning temps are. This is my first month doing that so I don't know if it's normal.

I agree with echo, your temps are good and high, and that's promising. :D

What do the white circles mean? I've been curious of that for sometime...

White circles are from when you enter a time that's not your default testing time.

Girls I think I'm 99.9% out! No AF yet but snow white :bfn: :cry:

Bring on the:witch: and on to ttc cycle 17 :growlmad:

Good luck to the rest of u xx

Aw hon don't give up yet!
Also I noticed that FF hasn't given you crosshairs. You do show a temperature shift, but that huge drop on CD21 probably caused FF to take away the crosshairs maybe?
Outside of that dip your temps were looking great. Do you normally O around CD13?

AFM, I was so convinced this was our month, I used OPKs and ovulated cd13 as usual and we tried SMEP and preseed, and I've had tons of cm just the same as the month I fell pregnant with my angel, sore boobies, and cramps since cd6 so I was pretty hopeful (so convinced but raise DHs hopes as didn't want to excite him tooo much as he is so gutted each time we get a bfn)... Well I tested yesterday at cd11 and bfn, and again today bfn :( I'm cramping so much and I never usually do before AF and my boobies are massive with big blue veins, but no baby! Boo hoo!! Would you say I'm probably out ladies? Lots of love and dust to you all xxx

Now dear you know you can't say you are out when AF hasn't shown! :hugs: Most women don't test positive before they are late, even though it may seem from the posts on B&B that they do.
Don't give up yet! I'd wait to test until you are late, to save yourself disappointment from BFNs.

Thanks for taking a look at my chart. I'm trying not to go :headspin: bonkers waiting. We'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

Hi ladies congratulations to all the ladies that have got their :bfp:, massive hugs to the ladies that have been caught by the damn :witch: and lots of good luck and :dust: to the ladies left to test.

Im 7 DPO and symptoms are really hotting up now. Ive never had implantation bleeding before but im convinced its what im now having. *tmi warning* the blood/discharge on my pad earlier was pink looking and when i wiped I got stringy pink/brown 'blood'

other symptoms ive got are hot flushes, going dizzy, loss of appetite, pretty much all day nausea, fuller feeling boobs although i wouldnt say they hurt, headaches, tiredness/no energy and cramping in my stomach and right ovary (this ovary is more poly-cystic than the left and a break out of spots on my chin.

Ordered some internet cheapies (10m/l sensitive ones), so as soon as they arrive im testing. Will save the expensive ones till later.

Hi ladies congratulations to all the ladies that have got their :bfp:, massive hugs to the ladies that have been caught by the damn :witch: and lots of good luck and :dust: to the ladies left to test.

Im 7 DPO and symptoms are really hotting up now. Ive never had implantation bleeding before but im convinced its what im now having. *tmi warning* the blood/discharge on my pad earlier was pink looking and when i wiped I got stringy pink/brown 'blood'

other symptoms ive got are hot flushes, going dizzy, loss of appetite, pretty much all day nausea, fuller feeling boobs although i wouldnt say they hurt, headaches, tiredness/no energy and cramping in my stomach and right ovary (this ovary is more poly-cystic than the left and a break out of spots on my chin.

Ordered some internet cheapies (10m/l sensitive ones), so as soon as they arrive im testing. Will save the expensive ones till later.

I use those tests too! They are cheap but they work and that's the whole point of it if you are addicted to testing :dohh: FX'S for your bfp!

This sounds very promising! I broke out on my chin at 7dpo and I never break out. Had mild cramps and ovary pain around the same time too along with full boobies. Hope you get your :bfp: in a couple days!

Ok, left sided pain/cramps, lots of weeing....does that sound more like a uti?
I don't have any stinging or smell with the wee?

Ok, left sided pain/cramps, lots of weeing....does that sound more like a uti?
I don't have any stinging or smell with the wee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->