October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

I am feeling fairly nauseous, actually. I keep wanting foods, then when I have them, I don't want them anymore. I wanted tuna so much, I made some for dinner. But when it came time to eat, it turned my stomach. I've had nausea with pms before, though, so...

I still have lots of cm, but cramps have subsided. When I first got to work, I thought af was coming. I'm exhausted, too, but thats normal for my LP. It sucks, though, I wake up at 6am starving! Then I'm fine, and start feeling ready for bed by 5pm.

I'm always rationalizing my symptims.:haha:

:blush: I bought $store tests. Five. Apparently I'm very impatient!

AF got me yesterday. On to month 8! Good luck ladies in waiting!!! I hope this is your month!!!! <3 <3

You can stick one of those :bfp:s next to my name!! :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/photo-1.jpg

Tested yesterday with such a faint line I didn't believe it. Well, can't deny today's. :thumbup:

I am either 10 or 11 dpo today. Pic was taken after about 4 minutes.

Congrats Itsme<3

Congrats again Shellgirl :). I hope DH and I get a sticky bean this time around. I'm just so confused should hubby and I do it before ovulation or while on ovulation? I've always got so confused on that part. Does anyone know.

you always want to do it before ovulation. the thing is it's hard to know exactly what do you ovulate, even with OPks, until temps confirm it after the fact.
So you need to pay attention to fertile signs, and BD in the days leading up to ovulation.
If you only do it on the day yo think you're ovulating, the sperm might not make it to the egg in time.
Doing it before ovulation, if you have fertile fluid, the sperm can live in the fallopian tube until the egg arrives, and then fertilize it.
Optimally you want to BD two days and one day before ovulation, and the day of early on if possible.
The key is to look for eggwhite cervical fluid and BD when you see that. That fluid is necessary to help the sperm survive and make it up into the cervix and through to the fallopian tube.
Hope that helps you!
You can also look on fertilityfriend, they have Q&A and even a mini course that's helpful.

Booo ladies the horrible witch got me 2 days early :( :( I was so hopeful this month but on to the next cycle! Please could you put me down for testing on the 31st (hoping for my little halloween pumpkin!) Sooo happy for those lovely bfps :)

Babywhisperer thanks so much for your kind words, wish you so much luck! This was our 2nd cycle trying after our mmc (we wtt for a month straight after too) thanks so much for your loveliness ladies! I will be stalking and can't wait for more bfps!! Xxx

:hugs: Good Luck on the 31st!

:happydance: My temp went back up.

:hugs: to those who are out!

Good luck testers!

:dust:

Yay echo! I hope this is your month! :)

I need help gals! I took an internet cheapie this morning, saw nothing, so fell back to sleep. About 30 minutes later I see some pink. I fell asleep before the 5 minutes so not sure if it appeared in that time. I'm very skeptical! The line isn't perfectly straight, so that's probably a sign of evap. I read that this brand can sometimes show evap lines. I don't want to get excited for nothing. Can anyone take a look at my avatar and tell me what you think?

I see a light line, but am unsure if it is an evap, with it being past 30 minutes. Take a test again in the morning! :) I hope it is the beginning of your bfp!

Got my blood test results back from the doctor...it's official! I am pregnant! Now that the doc confirmed, DH is ready to celebrate :dance:

:wohoo: Congrats shellgirl! :)

AF just got me.. :cry:I'm out...

:hugs:

AF got me yesterday. On to month 8! Good luck ladies in waiting!!! I hope this is your month!!!! <3 <3

:hugs:

I will read all the posts I missed when I get home from work. But - I took my first test at 10DPO and it was negative but I'm not discouraged yet! My temp went up to 98.5. :D:happydance:

I have a question about taking your temp. Does it matter if you wake up at different fines each day or should it be consistent ?

I will read all the posts I missed when I get home from work. But - I took my first test at 10DPO and it was negative but I'm not discouraged yet! My temp went up to 98.5. :D:happydance:

Yay for another high temp! I'm really rooting for your temp not to come crashing down!

I have a question about taking your temp. Does it matter if you wake up at different fines each day or should it be consistent ?

sadly it does matter. It's been a real challenge for me this cycle to get my temps at any sort of consistent time and that's messed up the accuracy of my chart.

It has taken me 4 cycles to get it down to 6am. I work evenings, hubby works mornings. I usually have to pee by 6am, his alarm is 5:45 (for the 1st snooze), so I temp when he gets up. Sometimes I go back to sleep (after writing it down in my journal), sometimes I get up. Everyone gets into a rhythm of what time works best for them. And I am pretty sure everyone has an off day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->