October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

:hi: Lorna - so much for being more fertile after a DNC:cry:

Anyway TREATS all round for October :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hi

Can I join you I will be testing around 13 th October if af doesn't arrive before then. I am on my first cycle after stopping cerazette in August had my first af beginning of September. I have my fingers crossed this month would love a bfp before Christmas .

Good luck everyone

Anyone else on cd9 who wants to wait together?

I'm on CD9 with a 32 day cycle. I normally OV on CD18. You?

Hi

Can I join you I will be testing around 13 th October if af doesn't arrive before then. I am on my first cycle after stopping cerazette in August had my first af beginning of September. I have my fingers crossed this month would love a bfp before Christmas .

Good luck everyone

I see you have a 32 day cycle also!! Maybe buddies? *bats eyelashes all purdy like*

Hi all
Hope everyone is well today?
CD3 for me which means the first of 4 days of soy isoflavones - never tried before, does anyone have any experience with them?
Stargazer - can you bump me up to test on the 20th? My cycles are so all over the place I was going to wait until the end but I've got a wedding that day and I'll want to know if I can have a drink. I'd be due AF around then based on my shortest cycle length!
Thanks!

welcome new testers :)! hope everybody is ok! nothing new to report, just wishing everyone good luck :) x

Hi

Good luck everyone

I see you have a 32 day cycle also!! Maybe buddies? *bats eyelashes all purdy like*

Hiiiii :) as you can see my cycles are pretty varied... I usually ovulate inbetween cd 14 and 20. Waiting on +opk. What are you doing this cycle?

Hi all
CD3 for me which means the first of 4 days of soy isoflavones - never tried before, does anyone have any experience with them?
Stargazer - can you bump me up to test on the 20th? My cycles are so all over the place I was going to wait until the end but I've got a wedding that day and I'll want to know if I can have a drink. I'd be due AF around then based on my shortest cycle length!
Thanks!

Hi doll,

I took soy this month for the first time! I'm on CD14 and already having faint lines for O. I'm not suppose to O until CD18/19 so it already seems to be pushing my O up! I took it CD3-7 the first day it gave me a headache but otherwise it was fine. I took them at night to avoid side effects.

If I feel anything different during O i will be sure to update you and let you know!

Hi all
Thanks!

Hi doll,

I took soy this month for the first time! I'm on CD14 and already having faint lines for O. I'm not suppose to O until CD18/19 so it already seems to be pushing my O up! I took it CD3-7 the first day it gave me a headache but otherwise it was fine. I took them at night to avoid side effects.

If I feel anything different during O i will be sure to update you and let you know!

Great thank you! I saw on another thread to take them at night due to the headaches so they're on my bedside table!
How much did you take?

optimistic1
Foxy37
littlefishygg
LornaMJ
DSemcho
ProudArmyWife
Gem1210390

Good Luck when you test! :)

:dust:

Nice! We're filling up the list now. Good luck to everyone these days.

Add me please!! I was expecting AF around Oct 1, but I'm not really sure about ovulation this month. I am currently CD 19 and always ovulate between CD 16-18, but I think this is an off month and I don't think I've even ovulated yet. Anyway, I expect to get O symptoms either today or tomorrow, so put me down for Oct 4 please!!

Add me please!! I was expecting AF around Oct 1, but I'm not really sure about ovulation this month. I am currently CD 19 and always ovulate between CD 16-18, but I think this is an off month and I don't think I've even ovulated yet. Anyway, I expect to get O symptoms either today or tomorrow, so put me down for Oct 4 please!!

Welcome and good luck!

Hi

Good luck everyone

Hiiiii :) as you can see my cycles are pretty varied... I usually ovulate inbetween cd 14 and 20. Waiting on +opk. What are you doing this cycle?

Working a lot. My place of employment just opened back up - but we only have two cashiers. Me and one Turkish guy. So I'm gonna be pulling 40+ hours a week. But other than that - going to the gym with DH 5 days a week and playing LOTS of Skyrim so I'm not tempted to do anything silly.

Hi

Good luck everyone

Working a lot. My place of employment just opened back up - but we only have two cashiers. Me and one Turkish guy. So I'm gonna be pulling 40+ hours a week. But other than that - going to the gym with DH 5 days a week and playing LOTS of Skyrim so I'm not tempted to do anything silly.

Wow busy busy for you, maybe keeping busy will take your mind off ttc then maybe you might get a little surprise at the end of your cycle :)

Got my smiley face on opk today! We started SMEP Friday, but missed last night because my DH was being a jerk. Why do they have to do stupid things and cause fights around ovulation? Grrrr!!! Things are good now though so I'm thinking if we BD tonight and the next 2, we should have the bases covered. I'm hoping and praying this will be the beginning of my BFP!

Love that smiley face :-D you should be covered if you bd tonight and next 2 :) GL, catch that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->