October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

So sorry Deirdre and Prayinglady :hugs: how long are your cycles usually? Will you get to test around Halloween for a little pumpkin? Tons of baby dust for this shiny new cycle! xxx

So sorry ladies - the :witch: got will you get a chance to test again this month:hugs:

For those testing on my last pg I got a massive (below the coverline drop) 10 DPO and a huge temp rise and BFP 11DPO so don't give up ladies:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you ladies in the tww and those catching the eggy:flower:

As for all you newly preggy ladies hope you are taking it easy :coffee:

AFM - My appointment at the gynae is next Thursday - time for some answers:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

So sorry Deirdre and Prayinglady :hugs: how long are your cycles usually? Will you get to test around Halloween for a little pumpkin? Tons of baby dust for this shiny new cycle! xxx

24-28days

Went to gp and have been referred to blood test, scan and to my obstetrician.

i'm out! AF arrived this morning. 2 days early

Due AF today or tomorrow. Tested today and BFN. Any "symptoms" I did have are gone and feel just well....normal. lol.
Waiting for AF now I guess. GL to all others testing today. Xx

Hey ladies,

Been up since 5am with a gas pain at the top of my tummy!!! *Painful* So yesterday after I went to the loo and wiped and saw the spot I thought that it was a full force af.. Well I guess she's taking her time she aint show her true colour yet. I'm waiting on her to full bloom though as today is due date for her.:dohh:

As of now, no more cramps just a bad gas pain! ugh

i'm out! AF arrived this morning. 2 days early

Thinking I'm out too temp dropped from 98.66 to 98.20 and it hasn't dropped like that after ovu. Feeling pre af cramps. 11 dpo and a big bbt drop can't be good.

:hugs: to Lion, Dierdre, and Nic :hugs: Fx that next month is your month!

Praying Lady~ Perhaps you're still in after all!

Babywhisperer~ Sorry about your temp dip, but you know you're not out until :witch: shows her face!

prayinglady your chart looks really great! do you normally get a temp drop before AF? I would test again if I were you

prayinglady your chart looks really great! do you normally get a temp drop before AF? I would test again if I were you

This is my first time charting so I don't know what my body is doing!!:nope:

DSEMCHO- Did you test today?
ECHO_Wake up and enter your bbt:)
I'm sorry to those who got AF:(
AFM- My CH's got taken away this morning, just as expected. Today is day two of the Provera so I'm hoping in a week AF will be here and then do the Clomid days 5-9, once last time.

DSEMCHO- Did you test today?
ECHO_Wake up and enter your bbt:)
I'm sorry to those who got AF:(
AFM- My CH's got taken away this morning, just as expected. Today is day two of the Provera so I'm hoping in a week AF will be here and then do the Clomid days 5-9, once last time.

I hope the Provera helps you and af arrives. Afm, feeling out, temp dropped from 98.66 to 98.20 and I'm 11dpo. Af should come today-Sun :cry:

sorry to the ladies that the :witch: got them :hugs:
I hope you get your bfp next cycle, I'm sending a lot of baby dust :dust::dust:

Hey Ladies,

Sorry to all who got their AFs :( it's always so freaking disappointing. But in a way, I often find it strangely a relief not to be in the TTW anymore. It's like - just get it done already so I can start a new cycle. But it is always a terrible disappointment at the same time.

Congrats again to the BFPs! -

AFM - I did an FRER on DPO 7 and it had a line. But I think it was the indent. Now that I've been reading up, I realise how common indents are with FRER. The cruelty!! I was really excited for a moment.

P.S. Was posting under 'book' before, but hadn't realized I had registered this account already.

Good morning!
:hugs: to those af got! And a temp dip doesn't make you out---but I understand sometimes we just know our bodies.

I was afraid to test this am. Well.....that and I didn't have a pee cup and I realllllly had to go! Temp is up, though, so fingers are crossed!

Good luck Loro on starting a fresh and new cycle!!

Thank you! I'll try to give it a shot. GL everyone

I just got a bfp :D me and my partner are over the moon. I hope its not a fake, going to re test in a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->