October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

I'm parabellum's partner... what do we think of this picture?

https://www.dumpt.com/img/files/i4h6bpe052wekwf65j92_thumb.jpg

Congrats Parabellum and Dutchdad! That's a great BFP!

ECHO, your chart looks good, usually at 11dpo, your temps are going down:)

DSEMCHO- Did you test today?
ECHO_Wake up and enter your bbt:)
I'm sorry to those who got AF:(
AFM- My CH's got taken away this morning, just as expected. Today is day two of the Provera so I'm hoping in a week AF will be here and then do the Clomid days 5-9, once last time.

I did test and got a BFN - but I'm only 10DPO. My temp did go up to 98.5 (when I took it an hour earlier it was 98.7 but I was half asleep so I don't count it because it was to early).

I just got a bfp :D me and my partner are over the moon. I hope its not a fake, going to re test in a few hours.

YAY!

Yes it is!!

Allllllllsssssssoooooooooooo!

Ladies? What kind of CM do you think this is??? I had the same kind when I was ovulating!!!!!! O_O But I was taking EPO then - I haven't taken it for almost 2 weeks now...

https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302290_672244809815_1812296107_n.jpg

Congrats Parabellum and Dutchdad :happydance::happydance: more BFP's - keep them coming ladies (cheering you on from the sidelines):happydance:

Echo - Well said I got a huge temp drop and thought for sure I was out and the next day up up it went :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies

:hugs:

X

just took another test 2 hours later ( been peeing every 2 hours like a trooper the past week, even at night) another bfp. Off out to buy another make as i dont quiet belive it.

Aw hun - we all do this not believe it's our BFP if it makes you feel better go and buy another test and then relax :coffee: - how long have you been trying?:flower:

Congrats again

X

I am new to this site but wanted to vent since there are people here who may understand where I am coming from since no one else in my life does.

So this morning and I am feel really discouraged and like giving up. I tested with 2mu using FR and got :bfn:. I am 11dpo and besides a little crampy and a little boob pain, I am feeling regular. I had tons of symptoms from 6dpo-10dpo and never felt or seen the things and changes I did before. Once I saw the test, I didn't even check my temp to see if still elevated or not. I didn't due to the fact that my temp stays elevated until the day AF is to come and it drops that day. Even more so discouraged when I told my mom and bestie how I was feeling and they kept telling me that I was anal and projecting my symptoms to pregnancy and it is nothing but the prenatal vitamins and me getting older (i'm 26). My mom even went to the point of saying that I may have an infection because of the increasing creamy lotiony cm and that it is making me think I am pregnant. She doesn't want me to be yet anyway as she wants me to wait but says she will fully support me if I am. They both told me to take FR as it is the best per doctors for telling if pregnant before missed period regardless of time of day, so I don't even want to talk to them now.

With one tube and both ovaries, I already feel like I don't have much options. I feel like I am losing my mind with all these symptoms and pains that I don't know whether I am imagining things becuase I want it so bad or if I am actually having more issues that may cause me to lose my other tube which is my biggest fear because I want to have kids naturally (part of my culture so no offense). I feel like I have no purpose.

Just to add, these were my notes of symptoms

Have only my left tube and both ovaries. Got AF on 9/10 (day after bday), mydays app says that I ovulated on 9/24. AF due to arrive on 10/7.

11dpo today- twinges in right and left pelvic area, some bloating not much, some boob pain as they have green veins all over, frequent urination, feel like blah

10dpo - woke up with heart racing, hard to sleep that night, nausea, hightened sense of smell, crampy, took hpt with very little 2mu and swore saw faint positive using CB. linea negra looks darker, lower back pain, can't button pants, boobs still hurt, bmt still elevated.

9dpo- noticed dark marks coming on face and arms (blotchy as caramel colored skin), tiny red veins on face, tons of creamish watery discharge, soooo sleepy, lower back pain, headaches. temp back above 99

8dpo- crampy, nausea, bm twice, crampy legs especially at night, chest hurts everywhere, tiny white bumps on areola and areola spread larger, headache, first notice linea negra very faint (never saw that line before). temp dip

6-7dpo - feel extremely weak, constipated (tmi), cervix soft but firm, skin very oily, cramping especially on right side, lower back pain, round ligament pain

parabellum congrats! kimmik welcome, there are many understanding women on this site:) i have been ttc for going on nine months, so im right there with you:)

Today is my testing day but I didn't do it. I don't want to see another negative... Maybe I will tomorrow.

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

Today is my testing day but I didn't do it. I don't want to see another negative... Maybe I will tomorrow.

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

FX'd for you!!! Will you be officially late tomorrow?

:happydance: Fantastic :bfp:! Congratulations Parabellum & Dutchdad!!! :happydance:

Aw hun - we all do this not believe it's our BFP if it makes you feel better go and buy another test and then relax :coffee: - how long have you been trying?:flower:

Congrats again

X

We was lucky and only had 3 months which is quite shock. I was expecting to wait around 6 months if not more.

Also this month i didnt think i would catch, no spamming dpo every day to see the main signs. The things i had was very sore boobs(have it every month but only a couple of days, ive had it for around a week now) and like clockwork going to the toilet every 2 hours(started about the same time i started having sore boobes). Im currently on 3 hours hoping it hit 4 hours so i can taking a 3rd test of a different make. (clear blue digi)

My sister in law pretty much gave birth on the day i caught so i think she rubbed off on me:D

:dust: to all you ladies :D and dads

Congrats to all the :bfp: today! Does anyone have a decrease of cervical mucus before AF came? Mines is still coming in pretty heavy but no implantation spotting. Still having twinges on my right side and nauseous. I am pretty confused but still curious.

echo - yep, AF is due today. I took a relaxed approach this month (I did temp every couple of days just to make sure I ovulated...) and I think I ovulated a bit late. We will see! FX for you too!

kimmik - I've had a lot of watery cm, but sometimes that isn't unusual for me. I can't remember if I did when I got pregnant in December. I didn't get implantation spotting that time either. Everyone is different :) Good luck!

echo - yep, AF is due today. I took a relaxed approach this month (I did temp every couple of days just to make sure I ovulated...) and I think I ovulated a bit late. We will see! FX for you too!

kimmik - I've had a lot of watery cm, but sometimes that isn't unusual for me. I can't remember if I did when I got pregnant in December. I didn't get implantation spotting that time either. Everyone is different :) Good luck!

I am starting to feel more crampy and warm as well as still have that white watery discharge. I feel cold and it's warm out. My tummy feels achy and my back is starting to bother me again. I have being going to pee every 30mins and I am not counting that as I have been drinking the same cup of tea all day. My boobs are starting to feel achy as well. All of my symptoms, I have never experienced before which is why my fam is blaming it on the prenatals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->