October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

There's no questions about it any more, 3 tests BFP! Yaay!

(Zwanger = Pregnant in Dutch.)

https://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files5/142131/roKVlegu.jpg

There's nothing better than seeing it on a digital!!!!

Hi, Wondering if anyone has any advice or can relate to what I'm going through.
My LMP was 30th August, which makes me 7 days late today. I've had two neg home tests and one negative test from the docs. Ive been having low back pain and some discomfort in my groin area (sorry tmi) its not normal for me to miss my period for this long. Can anyone relate to this? Could I still be pregnant?

Leanne

Af got me right after waiting that frer
:hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Sorry to all who got their AFs :( it's always so freaking disappointing. But in a way, I often find it strangely a relief not to be in the TTW anymore. It's like - just get it done already so I can start a new cycle. But it is always a terrible disappointment at the same time.

Congrats again to the BFPs! -

AFM - I did an FRER on DPO 7 and it had a line. But I think it was the indent. Now that I've been reading up, I realise how common indents are with FRER. The cruelty!! I was really excited for a moment.

P.S. Was posting under 'book' before, but hadn't realized I had registered this account already.
Want me to change your name on the testing page?
Sorry about the indent. :hugs: I've had those on frers. It is so disappointing!

I'm parabellum's partner... what do we think of this picture?

https://www.dumpt.com/img/files/i4h6bpe052wekwf65j92_thumb.jpg

defo positive!!! :) :happydance:

:bfp: Parabellum & Dutchdad :bfp:

:happydance:

Congratulations to the both of you!!! :D

My LMP was 30th August, which makes me 7 days late today. I've had two neg home tests and one negative test from the docs. Ive been having low back pain and some discomfort in my groin area (sorry tmi) its not normal for me to miss my period for this long. Can anyone relate to this? Could I still be pregnant?

Leanne

24dpo for me and I am never late either. Several negative hpts and I have a doctors appointment next week. I have been researching luteal cysts...of course there is a possibility you could be pregnant (but not likely with the negative blood test), but this is more of a likely possibility if you are certain of your ovulation.

This is my first time charting so I don't know what my body is doing!!:nope:

Your chart does look great! With the spotting you've had the past couple days though it is possible AF is just taking her time showing for some reason. Do you know if this is an average luteal phase for you?

Good morning!

I was afraid to test this am. Well.....that and I didn't have a pee cup and I realllllly had to go! Temp is up, though, so fingers are crossed!

Yay for another ^ up temp!

Allllllllsssssssoooooooooooo!

Ladies? What kind of CM do you think this is???]

If it stretches it is eggwhite, and considered fertile. However it isn't uncommon to get this during the TWW, and some women get it just before AF; BUT you can get it during the TWW when pregnant to.
Basically it can mean anything, but "usually" indicates estrogen surge.
I like your temps though, lets have another high one tomorrow!

Congrats to all the :bfp: today! Does anyone have a decrease of cervical mucus before AF came? Mines is still coming in pretty heavy but no implantation spotting. Still having twinges on my right side and nauseous. I am pretty confused but still curious.

Unfortunately, symptoms in the TWW don't really mean anything. They are all caused by the increase of progesterone, which you get whether pregnant, or going to get AF. So you can have no symptoms and be pregnant, or lots of symptoms and not pregnant. It varies.
I wouldn't stress myself out over all the symptoms because sadly you can't really know until AF shows or you get a positive test.
GL :hugs:

Leanne

You can still be pregnant if the doctor's test was just a urine test. However, if you are basing being late on your LMP, then that is not always accurate.
Women do NOT always ovulate on the same day each month, and you could have ovulated late, or even much later than normal. You could also be experiencing an anovulatory cycle, which is normal to have every now and then.
The only way to know for sure if you are truly late, would be to take your basal body temp to track ovulation and your luteal phase.
All that said, you could still be pregnant. Maybe get a blood test, and have the doctor look at other possible causes.
:hugs:

I'm sorry praying. Right now it's 50/50.

Your temp could stay up and you could get a lovely BFP. Or your temp could drop and you'll get AF in a day or two.
I'm rooting for the first one!

Temp dropped down to 98.1 (yesterday it was 98.5)... Still .2 higher than my last drop. And the day I started AF last cycle my temp was 97.7, and the day before that was the same so I'm taking this as a still good sign. Plus last cycle I didn't get above 97.8. Hopefully tomorrow it will shoot back up. I tested again today at 11DPO - so far BFN. But if that dip is an implantation dip then I should wait until 14DPO. I'm not sure how long my LP will he this cycle since I O'ed 2 days early but we will see. It's getting down to crunch time!

Woooooo congratulations Parabellum and Dutchdad! Fantastic news :) :) xx

Temp dropped down to 98.1 (yesterday it was 98.5)... Still .2 higher than my last drop. And the day I started AF last cycle my temp was 97.7, and the day before that was the same so I'm taking this as a still good sign. Plus last cycle I didn't get above 97.8. Hopefully tomorrow it will shoot back up. I tested again today at 11DPO - so far BFN. But if that dip is an implantation dip then I should wait until 14DPO. I'm not sure how long my LP will he this cycle since I O'ed 2 days early but we will see. It's getting down to crunch time!

I'm so confused too! My temp dropped to 98.20 yesterday, then spiked this morning to 98.94!! My highest temp yet...but my cp feels like it's dropping. Would my temp spike like that if af was coming tomorrow? I've been feeling she's coming for days and nothing. Tomorrow would be 4 weeks from my last af. Today is 12dpo. So confused.

It might be a good thing! I've read you get one dip around 6DPO for the estrogen surge... Then another which can, but doesn't definitely, mean a BFP soon... I'm gonna test in 2 days and see if mine means that.

I'm so confused too! My temp dropped to 98.20 yesterday, then spiked this morning to 98.94!! My highest temp yet...but my cp feels like it's dropping. Would my temp spike like that if af was coming tomorrow? I've been feeling she's coming for days and nothing. Tomorrow would be 4 weeks from my last af. Today is 12dpo. So confused.

Could be an implantation dip, it looks promising! When are you testing?

I'm sorry praying. Right now it's 50/50.

Your temp could stay up and you could get a lovely BFP. Or your temp could drop and you'll get AF in a day or two.
I'm rooting for the first one!

Hey Minuet! How is it going? What is your cycle doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->