October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Pill form - and I take 2000mg a day. I read on multiple sites (including this one) that your supposed to take between 1500 - 3000mg a day and the capsules (like fish oil) are in 1000mg doses.

Pill form - and I take 2000mg a day. I read on multiple sites (including this one) that your supposed to take between 1500 - 3000mg a day and the capsules (like fish oil) are in 1000mg doses.

Wow, on what cycle days do you take them? This is interesting.

Well this is the first cycle, but I'm doing from CD1 - day of OV.

I'm taking 2000mg and up till ovulation :) x

what is EPO? af got me today :-( .....waiting to stop then O i think i will O on the 3rd my cycles have regulated a bit since taking vitamins so yay there.....so please stargazer put me down for the 31st to test.....spooky :argh: lol

Nic - Maybe she means CD1 until O?:flower:

Just popping in ladies to sprinkle some :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for all us Spooky October Testers:winkwink:

CD9 for me monitor still on HIGH nothing to report - except sore boobs - seems to be the norm this month all month so far hey give me a break:cry:

:hugs:

X

Maybe from when the witch comes (CD1) up until Ovulation ?

It is Dsemcho post so maybe she can explain better :haha:

But my understanding is you can take it from CD1 right through until you Ovulate as after ovulation you wouldn't need the fertile CM.

I don't use EPO I use grapefruit juice instead exactly the same way.

X

ahhh i see haha! i was getting abit confused there :blush:!

Just a quick reply ladies as I'm on my mobile so sorry for any spelling mistakes!
I also take epo from cd1 then stop at ovulation. Epo can cause uterine contractions so you're not supposed to take it after ovulation as it may stop implantation. Then not suitable in pregnancy as u don't want your uterus contracting- I think some women use it to try and bring on labour.

Does grapefruit juice have the same effect to the uterus??
X

Not sure hun the one time I drank it and got my BFP - I stopped at Ovulation:flower:

I'm seeing if it works its magic again - if of course I am Ovulating:thumbup:

X

I just bought grapefruit juice, but its a little late the cycle to start, isn't it? I tried EPO, but did not get ewcm from it. I might try it again, but up the dosage (I was only taking 1000).

So far, I don't think this is going to be the BFP cycle to me, no bd-ing been going on recently. :( DH and I are so busy, and its hard to just 'have' sex. I'm just not into it if I'm not in the mood. But, there is still hope, as I haven't o'd yet (but I think it will be soon!).

Everything happens for a reason, I have my appt made for seeing an ob/gyn to find out if I have hormonal issues (as I suspect), such as pcos. Yay!

Yes I did mean from CD1 (the day AF shows) up to the day of OV.

Grapefruit juice? How much do you drink a day? I might try that.

Echo - I have read you are supposed to take between 1500 - 3000mg a day. Try 2000mg and see how that works for you.

OOH and my temp shot up from 97.3 for the past 2 or so days to 97.8 this morning.

I love grapefruit juice! I can't drink it though because of medications :( But I think next cycle I'll try EPO!

Grapefruit juice Is bitter but I drink it after geritol (which is horrible) but it kinda complements each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->