October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Anyone else on cd9 who wants to wait together?

I'm on CD9 with a 32 day cycle. I normally OV on CD18. You?

Hi

Can I join you I will be testing around 13 th October if af doesn't arrive before then. I am on my first cycle after stopping cerazette in August had my first af beginning of September. I have my fingers crossed this month would love a bfp before Christmas .

Good luck everyone

I see you have a 32 day cycle also!! Maybe buddies? *bats eyelashes all purdy like*

Hiiiii :) as you can see my cycles are pretty varied... I usually ovulate inbetween cd 14 and 20. Waiting on +opk. What are you doing this cycle?

Working a lot. My place of employment just opened back up - but we only have two cashiers. Me and one Turkish guy. So I'm gonna be pulling 40+ hours a week. But other than that - going to the gym with DH 5 days a week and playing LOTS of Skyrim so I'm not tempted to do anything silly.

Sorry to jump in the conversation but playing lots of Skyrim sounds a very good idea :thumbup:

Got a +OPK today! It's earlier than usual, but I guess now I know I'll be testing around Oct. 4th.

Got a +OPK today! It's earlier than usual, but I guess now I know I'll be testing around Oct. 4th.

I got mine today too. I'm curious if I am supposed to count today as ovulation day or tomorrow? I've read different things that say you ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours after your positive test. It's all so confusing! Thoughts ladies?

I got mine today too. I'm curious if I am supposed to count today as ovulation day or tomorrow? I've read different things that say you ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours after your positive test. It's all so confusing! Thoughts ladies?

I heard that too! I did mine at 6:20am so I think I O today (I even change my ticker). But you usually O 12-36 hours after +OPK.

But I was almost positive last night at 8:20 so yes it's so confusing.

I use the clear blue smiley face guys to take the line evaluation out of it. Mine was negative last night and then positive at noon today. Do you think tomorrow is the best guess time for me to count as O? We already bd'd today and will tomorrow and Friday as well. Want to cover all the bases!

I use the clear blue smiley face guys to take the line evaluation out of it. Mine was negative last night and then positive at noon today. Do you think tomorrow is the best guess time for me to count as O? We already bd'd today and will tomorrow and Friday as well. Want to cover all the bases!

I think that if you BD enough then you should worry. Have fun BD!

I think I might just ovulate at a normal time this month! Watery cm, sensitive nips and slight cramps seems to be pointing in that direction. To be continued....

Got my smiley face on opk today! We started SMEP Friday, but missed last night because my DH was being a jerk. Why do they have to do stupid things and cause fights around ovulation? Grrrr!!! Things are good now though so I'm thinking if we BD tonight and the next 2, we should have the bases covered. I'm hoping and praying this will be the beginning of my BFP!

Good luck both of you - get BDing :winkwink:

Please can you add me for testing 1st October!

Fingers crossed ladies :dust:

x x

Anyone can jump in on my convo's! :D AND yes lots of Skyrim is nice. I got the Hearthfire add on so now I can build my own house :D

ALSO

Had a huge surprise today when I went to the bathroom...

Btw - the pic might be a little bit TMI.
https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p206x206/427783_669479142235_462384185_n.jpg

I'm not even supposed to OV yet... o_O I am taking EPO could it be that?

Wow lots of stretchy CM....I NEVER get CM like that :shock: Mine usually only stretches a little, maybe an inch?

x

Oooh just seen what you wrote below it! Yeah EPO is meant to increase CM! Good luck, i'd get BDin every other day from today!

x

Mine to!!!!!!! I started taking EPO this cycle... I was like HOLY CERVICAL MUCUS!!!!!!!! O_O I literally got up to grab the camera... I had to.. As for BDing every other day - I can't do that. My husband is only interested in sex once a week... we BDed last night, so maybe on the 25th or 26th.. I'm supposed to ovulate on the 27th.

Omg I never get cm like that! I've been taking epo for 3 cycles but I have noticed I'm wetter (sorry tmi)

I've also noticed an increase in my sex drive this cycle to.. o_O I hope the CM keeps up like this.

I'm happy EPO is working great for you DSemcho! Maybe it will help you get your bfp.

I got my +ve OPK smiley face today too ladies :) eek fingers crossed!! Lots of baby dust! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->