October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Can ask you lovely ladies. Did you get af symptoms and cramps before you got bfp? I only ask because I've had them the last 3 days :( af due Saturday

MrsNorm, do you usually get AF symptoms this early before AF is due?

Sending huge congrats out to Kel and Meli on their BFPs!

Midgey, I am so sorry Hun. I hope you are taking care of yourself right now. Sending you big :hugs:

And also sending :hugs: to those of you who have gotten AF!

I have done in the past but normally it happens 2 or 3 days before

Would anyone of you lovely ladies care to look at my chart and tell me what you think about my temps since O? This is my first cycle charting and I'm a tad confused...

The plan is to test on Thursday (12DPO), that's when AF would be a day late based on my longest cycle. Thanks! :flower:

https://www.tcoyf.com/members/Ylanda/charts/3.aspx

I would say you ovulated, as it shows, on Friday or Saturday 5/6, based on temps, but you charted your cervix as firm on those days. Do you check it at the same time and in the same position each day? There is definitely a temp shift. Unless the F means fertile? I've never used tcyof! At any rate, your chart looks good! FX'd!

Well so far so good here. Line gets just a smidge darker everyday! Stick baby stick!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test61420

Well so far so good here. Line gets just a smidge darker everyday! Stick baby stick!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test61420

Yay!!! Love the darker line. Keep em comin!

Kel, I am soooo not a line spotter, and I can see it!!!

Just give the digi time. Its still early!

I can see the line and I can never ever see lines when people post them on here (I always feel bad) you are still early so the digi will show in time

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Still can't get a digi to say yes though :(

It takes awhile for those dang things to register. I had faint lines a couple days before digi finally said that beautiful word. I bet you'll get it on there tomorrow :thumbup:

I have done in the past but normally it happens 2 or 3 days before

In that case I think it might be a good sign. Pregnancy and AF symptoms are very similar but if the timing is different this cycle I'd take that as a good sign. GL!

Would anyone of you lovely ladies care to look at my chart and tell me what you think about my temps since O? This is my first cycle charting and I'm a tad confused...

The plan is to test on Thursday (12DPO), that's when AF would be a day late based on my longest cycle. Thanks! :flower:

https://www.tcoyf.com/members/Ylanda/charts/3.aspx

I would say you ovulated, as it shows, on Friday or Saturday 5/6, based on temps, but you charted your cervix as firm on those days. Do you check it at the same time and in the same position each day? There is definitely a temp shift. Unless the F means fertile? I've never used tcyof! At any rate, your chart looks good! FX'd!

Thanks Echo! :flower: No, you're right, F means firm. This is the first time I've ever felt my CP so I really have no clue what I'm doing and what is firm vs soft vs medium. In hindsight I have been thinking that I might have got it wrong some days but I never went back to change it.

KEL- that line is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it. Wait a couple days for your digi, who we kidding! We've been going through this long enough to know that wont happen:)

Lol Loro! Just got my orders for blood work! Fxd!

Lol Loro! Just got my orders for blood work! Fxd!

I totally see that line - congrats! Digis aren't as sensitive but I'm sure it will show up soon!!

I'm excited for your blood work! :happydance:

Hi all, so I caved in and did a HPT 11dpo last Wednesday which was huge BFN. AF was due Fri/Sat depending on my cycle and as of this morning (Tuesday here) she has stll not showed up. Symptoms are sore bb's, lots of cramping and CM. It has been 9 years TTC and we had MC back in June..I am so hoping my body is not being cruel!! FX'd!!!!!

Lorna - Ooooh hun I hope so :dust::dust::dust: :telephone: the witch and told her to keep away:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"