October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

My temps are all over the place since ovulation and I have no idea why. They are up then down below the line then up and then down....Sigh I really thought this was going to be my month but this certainly isn't looking good. I can't even believe I have been doing this for a year....why can't it just happen already!!

Well I guess it's official! BFP! Took a frer after holding it for 3 1/2 hours and got a faint but visable bfp! Stick little bean stick!!

YAY!!!!:happydance: :yipee::headspin:

I got those very same lines on those same tests at 11dpo! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! I bet digi will be + tomorrow too :dance:

Thanks Shellgirl! I sure hope so! Only took 5 years and 5 months! LOL

Tested tonight, knew I shouldn't since my temp was low, but it was 11DPO... negative of course.
This is my 4th straight day of feeling queasy/nausea. I don't know if I'd class it nausea, just this often feeling of gross or stomach feeling off.
So far NO spotting! Yay!
That said, put me down to test the 17th please, that will be 15DPO and should be safe enough as I don't know my luteal phase.

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!

goodluck to everyone else and sorry for any losses :hugs:

So me and the DH had a VERY long discussion... We WILL officially be TTC come the new year. :) Big step for us - and it's going to bring about a bunch of new things to! I'm going to be taking all the vitamins I need to be taking then now, and I told him we are going to start practicing the whole everyday for a week thing during my fertile phases so he get's used to it. As well as him laying off of his "internet videos" for that whole week so he does not lower his sperm count.... Let's see how it goes - and I will see ya'll next year!

Ok, todays line is a little bit darker!! Still nervous, but we'll see!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test61126

Hi all, just catching up after a few days away.
A few more BFPs I see :) huge congrats and wishing you all a H&H 9 months :happydance:
Big hugs :hugs: and lots of love to those who have had losses, AF arrive or who are going through a rough time at the moment
CD 29 for me now, irregular cycles so not sure where I'm at but by my longest cycle yet I'm day 1 of the 2WW. We've BD'd every other day since AF went and will carry on until AF arrives! Will test next sat (20th) as I'm at a wedding and want to check if I can drink. Then will hold on till the end of the month before I test again. Baby dust to everyone :dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test61126

I see a line!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp:

I see the line too!!!:yipee:

hi, all! i think i got my bfp! i tested today not sure when i oed, or what dpo i am, but a very faint pink line showed up:) im alittle nervous because we have lost one before, but ill try to be positive:) i cant believe this:)

hi, all! i think i got my bfp! i tested today not sure when i oed, or what dpo i am, but a very faint pink line showed up:) im alittle nervous because we have lost one before, but ill try to be positive:) i cant believe this:)

Congratulations! Those are good lines! :thumbup:

You must stay positive! It is hard - I am struggling every single day.. but you have to trust everything will be ok :flower:

Congrats!! :happydance:

KEL- girl thats a line, i CANNOT be happier for you:) What a long journey...
MELLI- Congtas hon:)

AFM- temp this am is 36.68, higher than previous, i just cant get FF to load so it isnt showing though. its been 8 days since my last provera pill, opk's are negative, preg tests are negative...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->