October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hi there, I have been following your thread and I'm in my TWW woo hoo! I was wondering if there was any chance I could get added to your list. :o) I test on the 28th !

Hi ladies.. does this look like a bfp to you?? I've had af type cramps for the last week. Is that normal??

Attachments

• IMG_5627.jpg
    IMG_5627.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
Congrats

:Dust: to all waiting to test still :dust:

got my BFP this morning! in complete shock since I so thought i was out this month!:cloud9:

Goodluck and lots of :dust: to everyone

Amazing to see so many new :bfp: here this morning!

Congrats BreakingDawn, Twag, Kim and ProudArmyWife!

Congrats to the new :bfp: H&H 9 months

:dust:

Congrats on the new BFP's! H&H 9 months for you ladies!!

So I go to my doctors tomorrow to see why we haven't gotten preggy since the mc (8 months of trying this is cycle 8 right now) I should be 9 dpo. I am hoping just hoping that he'll come back and be like "uh you're preggy" XD I can dream right? Anyway, for symptoms so far this cycle, two evening's ago I had snot like cm. Still kind of have snot like cm (different than what I typically see for EWCM and this is something new to me). Pinching on right side of utuerus or at least right around there this morning. Last evening I had small dull minor cramps. Also this morning nips feel different. Kind of how they did when I was preggy last Dec. So I'm hoping. Took a test today but flat out no XD

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test62052 that's the link to my test if you want to see.
This is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d231b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

WOW, 4 more bfps's this morning! HUGE congratulations!!!!!
KEL- Good luck today hon, I'm thinking of you hon

Congratulations on all the bfps's ladies! Great news, this thread has so many just hope the November thread follows this trend!

gosh! congrats on the new bfps! october has been a lucky month! it has to be for me to fall pregnant!:)

Firtsly yeahhhh to all the BFP,s and H&H 9 months:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am now on CD 34, I usually have cycles of 28/29 the longest I have gone before is 35 and that was only once!! Still no sign of AF but we are going to wait until Saturday to test as I got a BFN 11 dpo on CD 26. I have sore BB's, sore nips and lost of cramping on and off for a few days now!! Anyway FX'd and I will update soon!! Lots of babydust to everyone else who is waiting to test :dust::dust::dust:

kel keep us updated on your test results, praying your numbers go up!
here you dont even get your first prenatal appt until you are twelve weeks. its so long to wait! but by then you may hear a heartbeat so i guess its worth the wait!

Congrats on the new BFP's! H&H 9 months for you ladies!!

So I go to my doctors tomorrow to see why we haven't gotten preggy since the mc (8 months of trying this is cycle 8 right now) I should be 9 dpo. I am hoping just hoping that he'll come back and be like "uh you're preggy" XD I can dream right? Anyway, for symptoms so far this cycle, two evening's ago I had snot like cm. Still kind of have snot like cm (different than what I typically see for EWCM and this is something new to me). Pinching on right side of utuerus or at least right around there this morning. Last evening I had small dull minor cramps. Also this morning nips feel different. Kind of how they did when I was preggy last Dec. So I'm hoping. Took a test today but flat out no XD

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test62052 that's the link to my test if you want to see.
This is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d231b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I hope you find some answers - but don't worry. I got pregnant last December and I miscarried in January and it took us until now to get pregnant again. Sometimes it just takes time :hugs: Actually, I sent DH for a SA... he went and I got our bfp 2 days later. We haven't even gotten the results yet!

Your chart is looknig good! FX for you!

Good luck to everyone waiting for results one one sort or another - so much going on, it's hard to keep track!!! :)

And congrats to the new BFPs - I'm hoping to join you tomorrow. AF due today but no sign of her so far, every time I go to the loo I anxiously peek in my panties to see if I can see her coming... ;) Will be 12 DPO tomorrow. Temps have been jumpy the last few days but all above the CL and today's was the same as yesterday, sp maybe they are levelling off now nice and high - who knows. Tomorrow morning will tell.

Wow several new BFPs!

Congrats Twag, Kim and ProudArmyWife!!

My temp dropped today , so not going to bother to test. In fact if I don't get AF in a day or two I'm going to think I never actually Ovulated.

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!! This is always the luckiest thread!!! I can imagine how excited you all are!!!!

For those in waiting, GL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->