October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

I cannot remember if it was someone on this thread or not who mentionned to me to take b12's along with the b6's. So ive been taking 50mg of b6 each day, is that enough? And the b12's i bought are 100mg's, how much of that should i be taking?
BTW, I decided to do my Clomid days 3-7, so tomorrow night is my first one:)

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing great! I dont post much, but I do read and stay updated on all your progress. Hoping we have postives this month.:thumbup:

As for me...I triggered Sunday, and ovulated Monday so I'm now in the TWW which by the way SUCKS! lol I have not felt any thing diffrent. Is that Normal? Maybe its still to early?:shrug: Anywho I'm just so happy because after 6 years TTC I have finally ovulated which finally gives me a real chance to be a mom. I'm very thankful for that.

Good luck to all, and you all are in my prayers. :hugs:

Will be Testing on October 31. :wacko:

I'm so glad you finally ovulated! You certainly deserved it with that long wait!

I cannot remember if it was someone on this thread or not who mentionned to me to take b12's along with the b6's. So ive been taking 50mg of b6 each day, is that enough? And the b12's i bought are 100mg's, how much of that should i be taking?
BTW, I decided to do my Clomid days 3-7, so tomorrow night is my first one:)

There is a thread here on B&B somewhere that talked all about taking B vitamins, one lady in particular was very informative which is where I got most of my info from.
You're supposed to take a B complex, and most ladies start with B50, if that doesn't work after a while they go up to B100.
Since your B6 and B12 don't match up in amounts, I'm not sure.
I'd probably just go out and re-buy B50 complex; here at least they're dirt cheap, not sure how cheap up in Canada.

Or you could do some internet research. I just know you aren't supposed to take one without the other in proper ratio or you'll throw off your absorption and etc.

loro- if you take b12 take methylcobalamin b12. That form of b12 is better for absorption. The cobalamin form is not worth taking in my opinion. Get liquid methylcobalamin if you're serious about taking b12. i had a b12 deficiency for years and i got the b12 spray/tablets that dissolve under your tongue and i feel so much better

tested again this morning. Does this look positive even though the line is thinner than the control line??

Attachments

• IMG_5643.jpg
    IMG_5643.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 16
Thank you so much everyone :flower:

And congrats to all the BFPs....wow so many in the past day.

I had a blood test this mornin and got the official BFP from the drs office :cloud9:

Congrats to the new BFPs. I'm happy to see that I wont be seeing some names Ive grown used:hi: to when I come back to TTC. This year is going by so slow and yet each month is flying by. I know I'll be back in that list before I know it. Trying so hard to focus on having a wonderful holiday season. Really want to ramble on but don't want to take all the excitement from you ladies :test::test::test:ing, so I guess if anyone wants more details I'll post in my Journal. Missing this thread :sad2:

We Miss YOU too Scarlet!!!

Kel, I'm so sorry. :cry: I've miscarried twice and I know how gutted you feel. Take care of yourself. Cry it out if you need to and don't forget that all of us are here if you want to talk. :hugs:

Thank you so much everyone :flower:

And congrats to all the BFPs....wow so many in the past day.

I had a blood test this mornin and got the official BFP from the drs office :cloud9:

thst's great news!! Congrats!

Congrats to Kim too! Def. a bfp!

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing great! I dont post much, but I do read and stay updated on all your progress. Hoping we have postives this month.:thumbup:

As for me...I triggered Sunday, and ovulated Monday so I'm now in the TWW which by the way SUCKS! lol I have not felt any thing diffrent. Is that Normal? Maybe its still to early?:shrug: Anywho I'm just so happy because after 6 years TTC I have finally ovulated which finally gives me a real chance to be a mom. I'm very thankful for that.

Good luck to all, and you all are in my prayers. :hugs:

Will be Testing on October 31. :wacko:

Good Luck!!! You are definately due for your bfp! :)

Less than 5 is considered neg. I guess I will have someone new to meet in heaven:( It was 8 two days ago. So it is going backwards. My frer now has a line as light or lighter than the first pos I got at 9dpo.

Oh Kel, I am so, so sorry. :hugs:

tested again this morning. Does this look positive even though the line is thinner than the control line??

Definately positive!!!
:happydance:

Thanks ladies. I'm still in shock. :dohh: I need time for it to kick in. I feel like i'm dreaming

I tested with morning with FMU using a drug store own brand digi and got my :bfp: :D :D :happydance: Cannot believe it, in total shock, but also very very happy deep inside!!! :D

WOOOHOOOO!! Congratulations Ylanda!! I'm still in shock too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->