October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hi girls, congrats to all the ladies with their new bfp! :D

I guess I am joining you this month, testing on the 26 if AF doesnt show..

Congrats to Kim, Twag and ProudArmyWife!!! I can't believe all the :bfp: this month. I test next week and I hope I'm as lucky as all of you!!! Spread that :dust:

Congrats to the new BFPs. I'm happy to see that I wont be seeing some names Ive grown used:hi: to when I come back to TTC. This year is going by so slow and yet each month is flying by. I know I'll be back in that list before I know it. Trying so hard to focus on having a wonderful holiday season. Really want to ramble on but don't want to take all the excitement from you ladies :test::test::test:ing, so I guess if anyone wants more details I'll post in my Journal. Missing this thread :sad2:

im out.im 1 day late,tested and got a BFN.now ive got crampy pains starting.

congrats on all the BFPs and good luck to everyone still to test

kel keep us updated on your test results, praying your numbers go up!
here you dont even get your first prenatal appt until you are twelve weeks. its so long to wait! but by then you may hear a heartbeat so i guess its worth the wait!

Thanks! The only reason they do anything with me this early is because I have been going to him for 5 1/2 years trying to get pg! And I had a mc 3 1/2 years ago. He is really great! But with my ds he wouldn't see me until 9 weeks because I had to history of mc or problems!

I talked to my dr's office today and they gave me the actual number from my first beta. It was 8. Not great, but better than the 6 I thought it was!

When will you know your numbers from today KEL? I've been thinking of you all damn day

She said if they come in before she leaves at 2pm she will call me. If not it will be tomorrow morning. I have about an hour and 10mins left of hope for today :)

K, so thats 4 my time. I hope she calls you today hon but if she doesn't, you get to have another night or no stressing. Just chocolate or chips and tv and movies! As per my request!
No spotting or anything? Keep it cool hon, I'm positive everything is fine. You know why? My and the guy upstairs, we have a deal. You have a strong and happy, healthy, fat baby, and CRYSTAL too, and I get pregnant in November. We chatted for quite some time and lets face facts, this is not negotiable. :)

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing great! I dont post much, but I do read and stay updated on all your progress. Hoping we have postives this month.:thumbup:

As for me...I triggered Sunday, and ovulated Monday so I'm now in the TWW which by the way SUCKS! lol I have not felt any thing diffrent. Is that Normal? Maybe its still to early?:shrug: Anywho I'm just so happy because after 6 years TTC I have finally ovulated which finally gives me a real chance to be a mom. I'm very thankful for that.

Good luck to all, and you all are in my prayers. :hugs:

Will be Testing on October 31. :wacko:

You're the best Loro! And no spotting :) Fxd you join us soon!

And just fyi for all of you lovely ladies out there...This was my first month using soy iso and got my bfp the first time!

Congrats kel21! Where do u get soy from?

I ordered it from the vitaminneshop.com. Although I hear walmart and other stores sell it as well!

My dr just called. My beta is at 4. He said both numbers are so darn low that that really doens't mean much. Based on my last period he says I'm late, so that is good. And that if I don't start my period in a week we will re-do the test. I think I'm just in shock.

Less than 5 is considered neg. I guess I will have someone new to meet in heaven:( It was 8 two days ago. So it is going backwards. My frer now has a line as light or lighter than the first pos I got at 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->