October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Congrats to Kim and Ylanda on your :bfp:'s!!!

Kel, I'm am so very sorry. I know how awful you feel. My prayers go out to you and your little angel.

Hey Ladies I know I'm not on much when I am on you ladies are more than likely sleep. Due to me being in Hawaii the time zone is way off. I've also been trying to keep my self busy as can be so I wont bust and test due to me being so early still ugh I hate playing the waiting game. Planning on testing on my and dh one year anniversary oh the 23rd hoping and praying for some awesome news. That will definitely be the greatest gift in the world. Hope all is doing well have a blessed morning.
Congrats to all the new positives and a h&h 9 months :)

Ylanda- Yeah for sure, let's be bump buddies!!! It still hasn't really kicked in yet. :D

When did you find out again, kim? I just feel like going home and peeing on a stick again. Keep staring at the pic I took of the test this morning on my phone as well - going nuts!

Ylanda. I first found out last night. My husband was already convinced i was pregnant and bought a test on his way home from work. I guess now i know the reason why i've been so emotional this last week. haha how have you been feeling?

I'm off to bed. It's 10.20pm here and i'm so exhausted! x

I wish I could sleep too - only 3:30pm though, so need to soldier on! I've not been feeling much different and after a huge false alarm last cycle my husband simply refused to get excited - men! ;)

Everything I've been feeling I have attributed to AF coming - only that she never showed!!! :D

Ladies, your opinions please...

Today I woke up 2 hours before regular temping time, so took my temp out of curiosity - it was 97.7! Quite a spike from 97.1, but a negative test. At 16DPO, surely the test would be positive now if I were pregnant.

SO, keeping in mind I switched from oral to v temps on CD66, and v temps are always higher, I'm wondering if perhaps I just O'd on CD85.

Of course tomorrow and the next day temps would tell me either way, and perhaps this temp is way off since it was 2 hours early.

This cycle is really driving me crazy! It keeps giving me hope and then dashing it. :nope:

Ladies, your opinions please...

Today I woke up 2 hours before regular temping time, so took my temp out of curiosity - it was 97.7! Quite a spike from 97.1, but a negative test. At 16DPO, surely the test would be positive now if I were pregnant.

SO, keeping in mind I switched from oral to v temps on CD66, and v temps are always higher, I'm wondering if perhaps I just O'd on CD85.

Of course tomorrow and the next day temps would tell me either way, and perhaps this temp is way off since it was 2 hours early.

This cycle is really driving me crazy! It keeps giving me hope and then dashing it. :nope:

I know your frustration hon:dohh:
I didnt agree before with your CH's, cause of your switch. And that is quite a big jump up. It is very possible that you only did just ovulate, as you said, only time will tell. What I would do, is erase, but keep note of, your temps that werent done vaginally. It is really hard when 3/4's of your chart is oral, and the last is vaginally. It'll probably confuse FF too...

KEL-Where are you this morning? I see your temp went up a wee bit...did you test? any spotting?

I tested with morning with FMU using a drug store own brand digi and got my :bfp: :D :D :happydance: Cannot believe it, in total shock, but also very very happy deep inside!!! :D

:happydance::happydance:

Ylanda. I first found out last night. My husband was already convinced i was pregnant and bought a test on his way home from work. I guess now i know the reason why i've been so emotional this last week. haha how have you been feeling?

I'm off to bed. It's 10.20pm here and i'm so exhausted! x

I was SO emotional too, for a few days I cried at everything and my life was over. But then Monday afternoon *snap fingers* I was fine again.
That sort of convinces me I really did O, because of all the progesterone symptoms.
Ugh this is driving me nuts!

Congrats yet agan to more BFP's,this must be one of Stargazers most successful threads so far!!

I am going through abit of turmoil...I am on nights at present so havent had time to pop out and buy a HPT!! I am now 6days late with no sign of AF. I have had cramping on and off for a few days the worse being last night (Turs night in NZ) I really thought that AF was about to arrive it was that bad. I decided to do an OPK as I have read that they will show positive if I was pg but it was negative (2 lines but the test lighter). I will test on Saturday but has anyone here taken an OPK which was negative but found to be PG. Its all silly I know but this is very unlike me and abit strange!! Also my temp is higher than usual!?!

the OPK thing doesn't work for every woman, so I wouldn't worry about the OPK being positive or negative. :)

Halfway to testing!!! I am just ticking off days til the 25th. I can not wait to hit that 14 day mark and see a second line. We both feel positive about this cycle. We had our best timed insemination yet. -2 -1 and 0. DW had a sudden bit of queasiness last night and ironically when she said her tummy felt gross we both said "yay" at the same time. LOL! We aren't really crazy symptom spotters. When they just pop up like that though we can't help but hope. LOL! I hope everyone is well. Lets get some more BFPs on here and blow all of the other threads out of the water!

Less than 5 is considered neg. I guess I will have someone new to meet in heaven:( It was 8 two days ago. So it is going backwards. My frer now has a line as light or lighter than the first pos I got at 9dpo.

I am so sorry Kel, sending you big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->