October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hey everyone! Haven't checked in for a bit but I'm a BFN. Tested negative on the 6th. Felt down a bit about it, till AF showed up on 10/15 and now just looking forward to the coming month!

So sorry Hun! :hugs: Fx for you this cycle!

Hey everyone! Haven't checked in for a bit but I'm a BFN. Tested negative on the 6th. Felt down a bit about it, till AF showed up on 10/15 and now just looking forward to the coming month!

So sorry Hun! :hugs: Fx for you this cycle!

Hey Jess, sorry if an awkward questioon but when was your AF due, where you late as I think that this is what may happen to me this month??

Firstly congrats to everyone who got their BFP's; danielle1984 how are you? Been stalking you; you say you had an ectopic pregancy before this? Did you lose a tube?

I am currently on CD15 Good Luck ladies

No, I was really lucky that they didn't have to remove my tube. I went for an ultrasound last week and the baby is in the right place this time :happydance:
have you had an ectopic before?

I was not so lucky my right tube was removed; :growlmad::growlmad: but I have been to a FS who performed a laparoscope and told me everything was fine :happydance: we are waiting for DH's SA tests which are due anytime now! Then we should know where we really stand

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
https://lt1f.lilypie.com/yeCKp2.png
testing

I choose of course to test early. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test62803 Yea I don't see hope there. Only hope I have is yesturday temp was down a little and today it took a nice spike. Period should be here between sunday and tuesday.

Hey all, please can I join, I'm due to test on the 27th-28th, first time ttc, I've been cramping last couple of days so think I'm out but keeping my fingers crossed :)

Well ladies I think I'm out this month only 9dpo my boobs are extra sore to the touch, dull pressure low in the abdomen and lower back pains :( . I know its early but I still think I should have seen a little something in my test this morning but nothing.

hi everyone! kel, im so sorry hun, youre in my thoughts:) just keep on trying youll get your bfp:)

i tested today with a digi, and not only did pregnant pop up right away but it said 2-3 weeks! so that means im just about five weeks. things are fine so far, feeling hot and tired a slightly more hungry than usual. i have my doc appt on the 30th, for confirmation:)

hi everyone! Kel, im so sorry hun, youre in my thoughts:) just keep on trying youll get your bfp:)

i tested today with a digi, and not only did pregnant pop up right away but it said 2-3 weeks! So that means im just about five weeks. Things are fine so far, feeling hot and tired a slightly more hungry than usual. I have my doc appt on the 30th, for confirmation:)

congrats!!!

:hugs: to jessthemess and Mrs T for BFNs, hoping Nov is your month

Big congrats and a H&H 9 months to Meli! :happydance:

Aw hugest congrats ladies with BFPs :) woop so wonderful :)

Just wondered if I could have a little moan, feel terrible as I'm so happy for a lady but can't help feeling sad - we lost our perfect little one at 12 and a half weeks in July, just after 1st scan, we had the cvs test because they were concerned about the size of our angels nuchal fold and found out at the scan before they performed the test that babies heart was no longer beating :cry: well they did the cvs results and found no abnormalities at all, but I had parvovirus caught from being a teacher and the doc believes this is what caused little one to pass away :(... Sorry for ramble... But I went to my next door neighbours tonight for a Jamie Oliver cookware party, knowing she was pregnant, got chatting and she said her due date is a day after the day our Bumpy would have been born... Its a little boy too... So happy for her, but can't believe the chances of us living next door and her due date being practically the same, just feels like a bit of a blow! They're lovely and already have a little boy and I truly am so happy for them, but just can't believe we'd have conceived on like the same day, just seems so unfair that we didn't get to keep the baby we love so much :( so sorry to hugely ramble as totally know this is 2ww, so sorry, just feel like I know you girls :) your support means so much :)

I'm 2dpo today with no symptoms! How is everyone? Lots of love xxxx

Aw hugest congrats ladies with BFPs :) woop so wonderful :)

Just wondered if I could have a little moan, feel terrible as I'm so happy for a lady but can't help feeling sad - we lost our perfect little one at 12 and a half weeks in July, just after 1st scan, we had the cvs test because they were concerned about the size of our angels nuchal fold and found out at the scan before they performed the test that babies heart was no longer beating :cry: well they did the cvs results and found no abnormalities at all, but I had parvovirus caught from being a teacher and the doc believes this is what caused little one to pass away :(... Sorry for ramble... But I went to my next door neighbours tonight for a Jamie Oliver cookware party, knowing she was pregnant, got chatting and she said her due date is a day after the day our Bumpy would have been born... Its a little boy too... So happy for her, but can't believe the chances of us living next door and her due date being practically the same, just feels like a bit of a blow! They're lovely and already have a little boy and I truly am so happy for them, but just can't believe we'd have conceived on like the same day, just seems so unfair that we didn't get to keep the baby we love so much :( so sorry to hugely ramble as totally know this is 2ww, so sorry, just feel like I know you girls :) your support means so much :)

I'm 2dpo today with no symptoms! How is everyone? Lots of love xxxx

Don't apologize to us. You had such a horrible loss that is truly heart wrenching. All losses are awful, but I think it's safe to say the further along you are, the more difficult and traumatic it is. I'm so truly sorry for your loss and understand how you must feel with that sort of reminder living right next door. I pray this will be your cycle to conceive again. :hugs:

Firstly congrats to everyone who got their BFP's; danielle1984 how are you? Been stalking you; you say you had an ectopic pregancy before this? Did you lose a tube?

I am currently on CD15 Good Luck ladies

No, I was really lucky that they didn't have to remove my tube. I went for an ultrasound last week and the baby is in the right place this time :happydance:
have you had an ectopic before?

I was not so lucky my right tube was removed; :growlmad::growlmad: but I have been to a FS who performed a laparoscope and told me everything was fine :happydance: we are waiting for DH's SA tests which are due anytime now! Then we should know where we really stand

Sorry to hear. I hope you hear soon from doctor about the SA. It took us some time to get the results back. FX's everything goes well.

Welll after 9 years I am PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:this morning picture attached!! I am 5 weeks!! This is my second time this year (last one MC) so please can everyone wish me sticky bean!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
Welll after 9 years I am PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:this morning picture attached!! I am 5 weeks!! This is my second time this year (last one MC) so please can everyone wish me sticky bean!!

Best wishes for a sticky bean!! Congrats!!:happydance:

congrats an h&h 9 months!!!!

Congrats! Wishing you the best!

Congratulations! Everything is crossed for you

So very happy for you! Pray you have a sticky bean! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->