• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

I'd say that is a :bfp: !

:happydance:

I hope so :happydance: im going to buy more test do you think I should get digital?

Looks like a :bfp:!!! Congratulations darlin! I'd wait till at least 12dpo to try a digital. You'll just get sad if you see "not pregnant". I started getting a faint line at 10 dpo and I didn't get "pregnant" on a digital until 12. Yes, I wasted tests on 10 and 11 and was sad and discouraged when it said "not pregnant". Wait a couple days and you'll get to see that beautiful word!!!!

How are you feeling shellgirl?
I see baby is a sweetpea now! Happy 6 weeks!! :D

I don't know if I'd try a digital yet, I heard they are not as sensitive as other tests. Try another frer in the morning! Maybe wait a few days for a digital.

I'd say that is a :bfp: !

:happydance:

I hope so :happydance: im going to buy more test do you think I should get digital?

Looks like a :bfp:!!! Congratulations darlin! I'd wait till at least 12dpo to try a digital. You'll just get sad if you see "not pregnant". I started getting a faint line at 10 dpo and I didn't get "pregnant" on a digital until 12. Yes, I wasted tests on 10 and 11 and was sad and discouraged when it said "not pregnant". Wait a couple days and you'll get to see that beautiful word!!!!

Thanks so much ladies I will take your advise I really appreciate girls. Shellgirl your baby is looking good how is your pregnancy going?

Garfie and Stargazer...thank you I certainly am on :cloud9: but a little anxious and praying for a sticky bean. Good luck to next month for you both and I hope to see your BFP's VERY soon :dust:

Stargazer & Brit: I'm so excited to be a sweetpea!!! Pregnancy is progressing along. The strongest symptom is the fatigue. My goodness the fatigue! I have been in bed every night before 8 and a couple nights at 6 and snoozing away. That's right. I'm actually up late right now (8:15) because I just went out to dinner with DH and had an iced tea (they only have a little caffeine) b/c I promised I would stay up with him a little tonight. He's getting lonely in the living room all by himself night after night and I feel bad. I have my u/s on Tuesday and it just can't get here soon enough! I'll feel so much better after I see a heartbeat. Get ready to get tired Brit, it's inevitable! Stargazer, I am hoping and praying for you and crossing all things that are crossable that this will be your cycle. :dust: I've really grown to love, care, and worry about all you ladies here.

Stargazer & Brit: I'm so excited to be a sweetpea!!! Pregnancy is progressing along. The strongest symptom is the fatigue. My goodness the fatigue! I have been in bed every night before 8 and a couple nights at 6 and snoozing away. That's right. I'm actually up late right now (8:15) because I just went out to dinner with DH and had an iced tea (they only have a little caffeine) b/c I promised I would stay up with him a little tonight. He's getting lonely in the living room all by himself night after night and I feel bad. I have my u/s on Tuesday and it just can't get here soon enough! I'll feel so much better after I see a heartbeat. Get ready to get tired Brit, it's inevitable! Stargazer, I am hoping and praying for you and crossing all things that are crossable that this will be your cycle. :dust: I've really grown to love, care, and worry about all you ladies here.

Awww I'm so happy for you and your u/s is on my anniversary <3 I want to have a nice positive by that time. I'm also scared I miscarriage my first child at 5 weeks but I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was about 4 weeks had surgery the same month I got pregnant. So I'm just hoping god will bless me a full term pregnancy. But I'm really excited yours is going really good.

Awww I'm so happy for you and your u/s is on my anniversary <3 I want to have a nice positive by that time. I'm also scared I miscarriage my first child at 5 weeks but I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was about 4 weeks had surgery the same month I got pregnant. So I'm just hoping god will bless me a full term pregnancy. But I'm really excited yours is going really good.

Congrats!!! I really hope you have a sticky :baby:

Congrats!!! I really hope you have a sticky :baby:

Thanks Minuet I will find out for sure next week I'm testing monday and tuesday which is my anniversary that will be the greatest gift from god in the world. :)

Thank you shellgirl! :) I appreciate all the good wishes. :D

Enjoy time with your hubby! And give us an update on your ultrasound!

Stargazer sending you all the baby :dust: :dust: you may need you are next keeping you in my prayers <3

Congrats Britney on your bfp!!

Shell - I know right!! The exhaustion can't seem to go away. No energy. I just feel like napping all day.

So, im getting ready for bed, which includes taking the bra off and holy moly, the girls hurt. Ok, not so much the girls, but like the tops, where if you have kids already, and look like me, the spot wear its like flat, before the boobs start ski sloping... It is sore, like ouch muscle hurt sore. When I have my period, normally it hurts a bit in the armpits but not here. I don't remember since its been over 4 months, but is this a side affect of Clomid?

babydeabreu
momof1making2
Festive Eclipse

Good Luck!!! :)

Thank you. only 6dpo so got a while yet :thumbup:

symptoms so far.....gassy, cramps/burning sensation lower abdominal, bloated, tender nipples and thirsty :thumbup: these could all be symptoms or all in my head lol

congratulation to all the new bfp..wishing u all a H&H 9 months..good luck xx

Well girls I tested (again) today BFN unless you say something different
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test63229

Period is due either monday or weds. I'm feeling this is not my month again. I suppose onto month 9 in a day or three. I know I know still a sliver of a hope if af doesn't come, but I'm just about there.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test63255

I'm too excited :) Shell girl I read your post right after i took the first one which i wasn't surprised it said not pregnant then at 11dpo fmu I got my BFP ladies check out my link :) :dust: to everyone!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test63255

I'm too excited :) Shell girl I read your post right after i took the first one which i wasn't surprised it said not pregnant then at 11dpo fmu I got my BFP ladies check out my link :) :dust: to everyone!!!

Yay!!!! Nothing confirms it like seeing "pregnant"! So happy for you honey. Come join us in the June thread :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->