• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing good. I just wanted to give an update. I'm suppose to test on on wednsday but caved and tested today. I got a faint positive!!!! I'm so scared that this is not true. I will be going in on Monday for a blood test. Ladies I will let you know what the results are. I also will be testing again tomorrow to see what that test comes out to be. :D

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Keeping Faith, all you can do know is as your name says :) I got a faint positive on my frer at 9 dpo then took a digital got not pregnant took another digital the following day and it said I was pregnant at 11 dpo. Good luck honey.
I'm doing fine went to the doctors yesterday to have my HGC levels checked and it was at 330, going in next Friday to get my levels done again along with an ultrasound.

Thanks! Yes we are trying to think positive! I also will be hoping for you. Your hcg levels sound great! Keep me updated.

Bloody hell, bfn again for me this mornin 13dpo, I wud say that am defo out. But still no spotting no Af symptoms I am now 34days into cycle wats goin on. I just want af to arrive now so a can start a new next month.
Ohh another thing the top of my thighs are killing me as if I have been doin hours if exercise but I haven't done anything. I cant even walk down the stairs properly. Ohh lordy wat is goin on

Sore legs is a bfp sign!! FX'd for you!!

REALLY ekkk :shrug: where have u heard or read this I thought it was mite b a sign that AF was on her evil little way. Why is it no showin on a test yet? Ohh gosh am so impatient:dohh:

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing good. I just wanted to give an update. I'm suppose to test on on wednsday but caved and tested today. I got a faint positive!!!! I'm so scared that this is not true. I will be going in on Monday for a blood test. Ladies I will let you know what the results are. I also will be testing again tomorrow to see what that test comes out to be. :D

Hey Keeping Faith, all you can do know is as your name says :) I got a faint positive on my frer at 9 dpo then took a digital got not pregnant took another digital the following day and it said I was pregnant at 11 dpo. Good luck honey.
I'm doing fine went to the doctors yesterday to have my HGC levels checked and it was at 330, going in next Friday to get my levels done again along with an ultrasound.

Thanks! Yes we are trying to think positive! I also will be hoping for you. Your hcg levels sound great! Keep me updated.

Not a problem honey :D Thanks... I will keep you updated if my hcg levels are 2400 or higher then everything should be normal and i will be able to see my little Tadpole <3

Bloody hell, bfn again for me this mornin 13dpo, I wud say that am defo out. But still no spotting no Af symptoms I am now 34days into cycle wats goin on. I just want af to arrive now so a can start a new next month.
Ohh another thing the top of my thighs are killing me as if I have been doin hours if exercise but I haven't done anything. I cant even walk down the stairs properly. Ohh lordy wat is goin on

Sore legs is a bfp sign!! FX'd for you!!

REALLY ekkk :shrug: where have u heard or read this I thought it was mite b a sign that AF was on her evil little way. Why is it no showin on a test yet? Ohh gosh am so impatient:dohh:

https://www.birth.com.au/Pregnancy/...Early-pregnancy/Bloating--cramps-and-backache

...under Cramps and Aches. Good Luck!!:dust:

Ohh my gosh, I so do hope so but at the same time can't let my thoughts get to carried away. Have my fingers & toes crossed lol

Good Luck! :happydance:

Hi everyone! I may be offline for a few days due to a forcasted hurricane that might knock out power. It's supposed to hit Sunday night through Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best. My basement takes on alot of water when there is flooding. :shipw:

I will update the thread when I can get back online! :)

Hi everyone! I may be offline for a few days due to a forcasted hurricane that might knock out power. It's supposed to hit Sunday night through Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best. My basement takes on alot of water when there is flooding. :shipw:

Us too..where are you? I'm on Long Island and they have already ordered evacuations for some areas on the south part of the island, and the coast of CT. Be safe!

Us too..where are you? I'm on Long Island and they have already ordered evacuations for some areas on the south part of the island, and the coast of CT. Be safe!

Please be careful! Evacuate ahead of the storm and take care of yourself, this sounds like a very unusual storm.

Well :witch: didnt show yesterday, but did an internet cheapie and :bfn: so I think i'm out this month, just got to wait and see if she shows.

Well :witch: didnt show yesterday, but did an internet cheapie and :bfn: so I think i'm out this month, just got to wait and see if she shows.

I am anywhere from 8-10dpo since FF and countdowntopregnancy.com have me ovu and different times. I had a vivid dream that my Mom had passed away, I don't know how...but I started to panic in my dream and went out to my Dad's car to listen to a voicemail she left (why his car I have no idea) and I heard her voice and started crying...and that's when I woke up crying. I was and still am very upset. So I took an internet cheapie and got a bfn.

i haven't been on here for a while. i have had my af this month and Will be joining the November thread x

:hugs: Babywhisperer. I hope your day gets better.

Sorry the witch got you MrsO, good luck in November!

How are you doing echo? It looks like today might finally be O day? Nice temp dip there.

Well I'm still here and still waiting Dpo 22 tomorrow and still no af also still no bfp:(

evening peeps....13dpo and still getting bfn! looks like im out as ive got hardly any symptoms either :(

hope everyone in new york will be ok..such a scary thing listening to it on the news. saying its meant to hit monday...thinking of u all and hope no one dies or gets hurt. xx

stay safe to those in new york and area:) i hope everythings ok:)

Please be careful! Evacuate ahead of the storm and take care of yourself, this sounds like a very unusual storm.

I'm in Pennsylvania (in the Susquehanna Valley) Sounds like it will be coming straight for us. Have you been evacuated yet? We are just ordered to stay home and that it is a state of emergency, expected high winds and lots of flooding, probably lots of trees will come down. My kids are excited because school was canceled already. Oh to be a child again, and not understand the impact of serious storms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->