October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hi everyone! I may be offline for a few days due to a forcasted hurricane that might knock out power. It's supposed to hit Sunday night through Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best. My basement takes on alot of water when there is flooding. :shipw:

I will update the thread when I can get back online! :)

Us too..where are you? I'm on Long Island and they have already ordered evacuations for some areas on the south part of the island, and the coast of CT. Be safe!

Please be careful! Evacuate ahead of the storm and take care of yourself, this sounds like a very unusual storm.

I'm in Pennsylvania (in the Susquehanna Valley) Sounds like it will be coming straight for us. Have you been evacuated yet? We are just ordered to stay home and that it is a state of emergency, expected high winds and lots of flooding, probably lots of trees will come down. My kids are excited because school was canceled already. Oh to be a child again, and not understand the impact of serious storms.

We haven't been evacuated but that's because we are above 15ft above sea level. Those below that have been evacuated, or asked to leave. My brother-in-law and his gf are close to sea level, but live on the 2nd floor of a building so they are staying. Friends have been evacuated from Tribeca and Brooklyn. I hope you are ok! Stay safe!!

Hi everyone! I may be offline for a few days due to a forcasted hurricane that might knock out power. It's supposed to hit Sunday night through Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best. My basement takes on alot of water when there is flooding. :shipw:

Us too..where are you? I'm on Long Island and they have already ordered evacuations for some areas on the south part of the island, and the coast of CT. Be safe!

Please be careful! Evacuate ahead of the storm and take care of yourself, this sounds like a very unusual storm.

I'm in Pennsylvania (in the Susquehanna Valley) Sounds like it will be coming straight for us. Have you been evacuated yet? We are just ordered to stay home and that it is a state of emergency, expected high winds and lots of flooding, probably lots of trees will come down. My kids are excited because school was canceled already. Oh to be a child again, and not understand the impact of serious storms.

We haven't been evacuated but that's because we are above 15ft above sea level. Those below that have been evacuated, or asked to leave. My brother-in-law and his gf are close to sea level, but live on the 2nd floor of a building so they are staying. Friends have been evacuated from Tribeca and Brooklyn. I hope you are ok! Stay safe!!

Thank you! I hope all turns out ok in your area too. Hopefully you don't have too much wind damage.

I'm on Cape Cod. According to the newest model, it is going to be raining here for dayssss.....getting us (not head on) on the way in, and on the way out. I love storms. I walked around during Hurricane Bob, Irene, Earl (stupid), and many more. The police are going to be mad at me for drinving into work tomorrow,a nd home. But I don't want to go in early. And its only 7 miles.
Anyone affected by Sandy stay safe and have fun!

Thank you! I hope all turns out ok in your area too. Hopefully you don't have too much wind damage.

I'm in buffalo ny. They are saying because of the lakes they are expecting all of New York state to lose power... freaking wonderful!!!

Hope u all keep safe over in the US.:flower:

Am out this month :witch: showed up this mornin 35 days longest cycle yet. See sum of you next thread & h&h 9 months to those who got there bfp

I'm sorry BUMBLEBEE:(
The storm is getting us here too in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. We are to get at least 6 inches of rain over the next 2 days... Where i live is on a flood plain in Delaware. (a big part of the war of 1812) Even when we get over an inch of rain, the river floods big time forcing all of the deer to the down, and everyones houses flood.

I'm sorry BUMBLEBEE:(
The storm is getting us here too in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. We are to get at least 6 inches of rain over the next 2 days... Where i live is on a flood plain in Delaware. (a big part of the war of 1812) Even when we get over an inch of rain, the river floods big time forcing all of the deer to the down, and everyones houses flood.

Bad, but we are not in danger of losing our lives like some people:hugs:

Hi all
Been MIA for a few days, life busy busy. AF is now officially wait but decided not to test as yet - can't bear a BFN.
I will have to test on Thursday morning (1st Nov) as I have an MRI scan that day and they won't do it if they think I'm pregnant. So may be the last BFP of the month!
I'm in the UK so no weather problems here - just wanted to send :hugs: to all those affected on the East Coast / Canada - keep yourselves safe and I hope the damage isn't too bad

Pics from the town next to mine:

https://portwashington.patch.com/articles/pictures-of-sandy-in-port-washington#photo-11938712

Pics from the town next to mine:

https://portwashington.patch.com/articles/pictures-of-sandy-in-port-washington#photo-11938712

Stay safe Babywhisperer! You must be near where my DH is from, Manhasset. We were just at a wedding out on the tip on Connecticut this weekend and managed to get back home yesterday without any hiccups. Have a lot of friends who stayed through today though and are now stranded.

Hey all you wonderful ladies, I could really use some help. I thought I ovulated on the 10th of this month, but I've been testing since 11dpo, that when I got positive with my other two but BFN after BFN..... Until yesterday 18 dpo, very faint BFP again this morning with FMU and a few hours later, very slightly darker with SMU. Now I'm looking at my chart and wondering if maybe I ovulated a little later than I thought. Could you please give me opinions, I know it's not a complete chart which makes it a bit more difficult but my littlest one was waking up quite frequently at the beginning of this cycle, so I couldn't temp. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-10-12&mode=a&ts=1351538670&u=

Oh that's so annoying this site won't let me post it until I have 10 posts or more.

Hi lovely ladies :) just wanted to say please stay safe to all those affected by the storm! Keeping u in my thoughts and prayers! Xx

Afraid I'm out this month, af showed up on 9dpo, booo :( so early! Had a lot of pain this month so wonder if my body is still recovering from my mc, off for a scan on Friday (FX all will be ok xx)
Good luck ladies and see some of you in November xx lots of love xx

I'll try it again but that's what I did at first. Lets see if this works...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-10-06&mode=a&ts=1351541040&u=

Nope the baby bump site is deleting some of the link so you can't see it until I have at least 10 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->