• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

:hugs: lorna :hugs: so sorry :cry:

i think i must have ovulated a hell of a lot later this month than i thought.i am on cd41. i normally have 28-34 day cycles,but not this month.i havent been stressed with work-been the most relaxed month for me really as we went on holiday so was quite chilled.
i keep getting bfn and i just wish af would show up so i could start again.

i honestly dont know how those of you that regularly have long cycles dont go mental-this is driving me nuts:dohh:

11dpo for me girls... Bfn and temp drop so not looking good, defo think I'm out now :(

Oh well on to the next month x

Hi all and Strargazer not the news I wanted ti post but just got out if hospital after an ectopic and having a tube removed. Life just isnt fair at times :cry: Anway hope to see you in a couple of months. Best of luck to the rest of you and :dust:

Omg :'( so sorry Lorna!!!
Terrible news

Hi all and Strargazer not the news I wanted ti post but just got out if hospital after an ectopic and having a tube removed. Life just isnt fair at times :cry: Anway hope to see you in a couple of months. Best of luck to the rest of you and :dust:

OMG Lorna, i am so so sorry Hun. All i can hope is that your feeling ok health wise and you make a speedy recovery. I can only imagine emotionally how you are feeling sending a big hug :hugs:

So sorry babe. I'm sure you feel devastated. Reach out to those on here that have been thru it. They will have great advice and will be encouraging since many have gone on to have successful pregnancies. Don't lose hope. We are here for you.

im so sorry lorna!! :hugs::hugs:

i hate posting this at the same time as your news sweety....
i got a BFP tonight at 10DPO.... :)

Sorry to hear your news lorna.. Hope u recover well and be back here soon! Xx

im so sorry lorna!! :hugs::hugs:

i hate posting this at the same time as your news sweety....
i got a BFP tonight at 10DPO.... :)

Congratulations wishing u a H&H 9 months xx

Sorry to hear Lorna :hugs:

So, so sorry to hear that Lorna. I pray for a speedy recovery.

Lorna- So sorry to hear that, but remember this is the best place to get support...not only for ttc! When you get feeling better and are ready, come back and join us.

I'm so sorry Lorna, that's truly not fair. Your post made me tear up. :cry:
:hugs::hugs: Please make sure you take time for yourself to rest and heal up, and get the support you need.

I'm so sorry Lorna my prayers go out to you hoping you heal and have a speedy recovery:hugs:

LORNA:hugs:
Congrats to the newest :bfp: Thats awesome ladies:)
MINUET- How are you holding up?

Thanks for asking. I'm ok in the TTC department, just waiting and keeping on with my supplements.
Life probably isn't helping right now, there's a lot going on and I'm rather stressed out and pretty emotional lately. That emotional part is the pits.
We have to be moved out of this place the day before Thanksgiving, and the hubby will be away most of the time working, so I have to work too and pack up the house. Plus trying to find a new job to start when we get to the new place. SO feeling a mite stressed.

Thanks for asking. I'm ok in the TTC department, just waiting and keeping on with my supplements.
Life probably isn't helping right now, there's a lot going on and I'm rather stressed out and pretty emotional lately. That emotional part is the pits.
We have to be moved out of this place the day before Thanksgiving, and the hubby will be away most of the time working, so I have to work too and pack up the house. Plus trying to find a new job to start when we get to the new place. SO feeling a mite stressed.

I'm sorry girl:( Normal life stress doesnt help with the TTC. On the flip side, you'll be in your new place, for a fresh start in no time:0
Still no AF for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->