• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

omg, lorna:( i cant believe this:cry: to not only lose your babe but to lose your tube also, is unimaginable. Im thinking of you, and please dont give up, you deserve to be a mom:)

Hi all and Strargazer not the news I wanted ti post but just got out if hospital after an ectopic and having a tube removed. Life just isnt fair at times :cry: Anway hope to see you in a couple of months. Best of luck to the rest of you and :dust:

:nope: Lorna, I'm so, so sorry. :cry:
You are right, life isn't fair, and I am praying for you that you will one day be holding your rainbow baby. I hope you come back strong, don't give up! Sending lots of :hugs: to you.

I started spotting, and think the :witch: is on her way tomorrow. It's ok though, I didn't really expect it this time, as we only bd once.

I will probably O around my birthday next month. So I hope November brings me luck! :)

How are you feeling danielle? I hope all is well! I love your ultrasound pic! I see a little bean there. :D

I started spotting, and think the :witch: is on her way tomorrow. It's ok though, I didn't really expect it this time, as we only bd once.

I will probably O around my birthday next month. So I hope November brings me luck! :)

How are you feeling danielle? I hope all is well! I love your ultrasound pic! I see a little bean there. :D

Oh no! You got to :sex: more hun :happydance: but I know it's not always as easy as it sounds. Busy busy busy. I hope you get your bfp next month, it would be a great birthday gift for you. Tell your man for your birthday, you want him to get his groove on :bodyb:

I'm feeling ok, a bit of nausea especially if I think about food :dohh: and terribly exhausted. I feel like a zombie all day long. I got my first pre-natal visit on Monday :happydance:

Oh no! You got to :sex: more hun :happydance: but I know it's not always as easy as it sounds. Busy busy busy. I hope you get your bfp next month, it would be a great birthday gift for you. Tell your man for your birthday, you want him to get his groove on :bodyb:

I'm feeling ok, a bit of nausea especially if I think about food :dohh: and terribly exhausted. I feel like a zombie all day long. I got my first pre-natal visit on Monday :happydance:

I plan on getting busy this month! :sex:
Dh asked me what I want for my birthday, and I told him a bfp. He asked "what is that"? :haha: I'm going to try and stay positive this cycle, and get my bfp. Hopefully my birthday month will prove to be lucky. :)

Yay for your first visit! Will you be scheduling another scan?
Do you have a preggo journal?

I plan on getting busy this month! :sex:
Dh asked me what I want for my birthday, and I told him a bfp. He asked "what is that"? :haha: I'm going to try and stay positive this cycle, and get my bfp. Hopefully my birthday month will prove to be lucky. :)

Yay for your first visit! Will you be scheduling another scan?
Do you have a preggo journal?

lol silly man. Well yes to a bfp in November for you hun! :hugs:

Nah I don't plan of having a journal. And for a scan, no clue when the next one will be. I'll probably know on Monday. We already had two and I'm only at 7 weeks.

Sorry that I haven't been actively responding to this thread. We're in the middle of a move into our first home (that we own!!). I haven't been able to check in until now.

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! It looks like this has been a lucky month for many of you!!! It brings me such joy!! For all those who got your AF like me, hang in there!! Next month will hopefully be our time. Lots of Baby Dust to you all!!

Finally, to all those still in the TWW, don't give up hope until the witch comes! Good luck to you all!!!!

I'm sorry girl:( Normal life stress doesnt help with the TTC. On the flip side, you'll be in your new place, for a fresh start in no time:0
Still no AF for you?

Nope, no AF! Pretty positive the spotting wasn't it, it was so miniscule and only red the one time.
I guess it's possible it was a weird sort of break thru bleeding, but doubt it.

How are you doing this cycle with the clomid?

The breakthru bleed is possible. How long did the Dr say it would take for you to get AF? Is it like Provera where it can take two weeks and if you're pregnant, your period just wont come?
I'm doing ok. Nothing to report really, today the CM really kicked up. No real EWCM. Checked today and there was a teeny tiny amount, but we had just had a nooner like 2 hours before so I'm sure thats what it was. Did two opks today and both very negative. I'm anxious to see my bbt tomorrow since I wasnt able to check today and yesterday, it had dropped down a bit

The breakthru bleed is possible. How long did the Dr say it would take for you to get AF? Is it like Provera where it can take two weeks and if you're pregnant, your period just wont come?
I'm doing ok. Nothing to report really, today the CM really kicked up. No real EWCM. Checked today and there was a teeny tiny amount, but we had just had a nooner like 2 hours before so I'm sure thats what it was. Did two opks today and both very negative. I'm anxious to see my bbt tomorrow since I wasnt able to check today and yesterday, it had dropped down a bit

I haven't been to a doctor so I couldn't say lol. Just letting my body work like it usually does - slowly.

Aww don't you hate it when you miss a bbt? It's like a puzzle slowly forming and missing a 'piece' is annoying. Hope you get a good one tomorrow!

EDIT:

OK change of plans. I did some reading on break through bleeding and bleeding with PCOS.
Then looked at my calendar, and it shows that I was using progesterone cream, and the 14th day of using it I started spotting. 3 days of spotting and I got a really light period ( CD1 of this cycle) for three days.
I know it's a good idea to induce a period so the lining doesn't build up. I always figured with infrequent periods I'd have a thick lining and that would make it rather difficult to get pregnant. But with such a light period, is that really enough to shed a lining? :shrug:
So the last time I used it, CD51-60, was because I thought I'd finally O'd, and that wasn't 14 days long.
Still though, there was all the spotting before I even started it, so obviously something was happening.
So, pretending the spotting was a weird AF, I'll wait 7 days ( same as that supposed cycle length) and then try the progesterone cream again for a full 14 days, and hopefully get a period.
That is, if I can deal with the side effects it gives me.:wacko:

Bloody hell, bfn again for me this mornin 13dpo, I wud say that am defo out. But still no spotting no Af symptoms I am now 34days into cycle wats goin on. I just want af to arrive now so a can start a new next month.
Ohh another thing the top of my thighs are killing me as if I have been doin hours if exercise but I haven't done anything. I cant even walk down the stairs properly. Ohh lordy wat is goin on

Bloody hell, bfn again for me this mornin 13dpo, I wud say that am defo out. But still no spotting no Af symptoms I am now 34days into cycle wats goin on. I just want af to arrive now so a can start a new next month.
Ohh another thing the top of my thighs are killing me as if I have been doin hours if exercise but I haven't done anything. I cant even walk down the stairs properly. Ohh lordy wat is goin on

Sore legs is a bfp sign!! FX'd for you!!

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing good. I just wanted to give an update. I'm suppose to test on on wednsday but caved and tested today. I got a faint positive!!!! I'm so scared that this is not true. I will be going in on Monday for a blood test. Ladies I will let you know what the results are. I also will be testing again tomorrow to see what that test comes out to be. :D

How is everyone else doing?

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing good. I just wanted to give an update. I'm suppose to test on on wednsday but caved and tested today. I got a faint positive!!!! I'm so scared that this is not true. I will be going in on Monday for a blood test. Ladies I will let you know what the results are. I also will be testing again tomorrow to see what that test comes out to be. :D

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Keeping Faith, all you can do know is as your name says :) I got a faint positive on my frer at 9 dpo then took a digital got not pregnant took another digital the following day and it said I was pregnant at 11 dpo. Good luck honey.
I'm doing fine went to the doctors yesterday to have my HGC levels checked and it was at 330, going in next Friday to get my levels done again along with an ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->